Shattered

Warning ⚠️

This chapter contains mature themes like torture and rape which might trigger some readers; please read it at your own risk.

--------

Once we reached the bedroom, he released my hair, unbuckled his belt, and started whipping me with it. Each blow was accompanied by a torrent of vile curses and accusations. This wasn't new; I was accustomed to his beatings. I didn't bother crying out or pleading for him to stop because I knew it was futile.

When he finally stopped, he yanked me up by my hair again and threw me onto the bed. Panic surged through me. Was he really going to rape me? No, no, no, no, no. I desperately wanted to fight back, but my body refused to move, paralyzed by fear and the continuous beating. The horror of what was about to happen overwhelmed me, and I felt utterly powerless to prevent it.

He stood over me, panting from his exertion, and his eyes burned with a terrifying intensity. My heart pounded in my chest as I lay there, frozen. He began unbuttoning his shirt, a sinister smile playing on his lips. "You need to learn your place," he said coldly. "I'll make sure you never forget."

I struggled to move, to find some way to escape, but my body was numb with fear. He climbed onto the bed, pinning me down with his weight. I tried to scream, but his hand clamped over my mouth, muffling any sound. Tears blurred my vision as I felt his breath on my face.

"Stop fighting," he growled. "You're mine. No one else can have you."

Desperation gave me a surge of adrenaline, and I bit down hard on his hand. He yelped and pulled back, giving me a moment's chance. I used every ounce of strength I had left to push him off and scramble off the bed.

He grabbed me by the arm and threw me against the wall. Pain shot through my body, and I crumpled to the floor.

He loomed over me, his face twisted with rage. "You think you can get away from me?" he spat. "You're nothing without me. Just a worthless, broken slut."

I knew I couldn't overpower him, but I refused to give up. "Leave me alone," I whispered, my voice shaking. "You have no right to do this."

He laughed, a cruel, hollow sound. "No right? You're my wife. I can do whatever I want with you."

He grabbed my arm and pushed me onto the bed, hovering over me with a menacing glare. "You fucking slut. You were okay to sleep with your lover, but not your husband? Today I will teach you a lesson. I'll leave you in a state that you'll never be able to go back to your lover. You want a dick, right? Now you will get it." With a vicious yank, he snatched the pallu of my saree and tore off my blouse, leaving my upper body exposed.

I shouted, "Rudra, no, please, please, please don't do this!" My voice cracked as I begged him to stop, folding my hands in front of him in desperation.

"Rudra, please, I beg you, please don't do this to me." But he didn't listen. He seized both of my hands and tied them with the torn pallu of my saree. Then he grabbed my breasts roughly, his touch making me feel disgusted.

"Rudra, please don't do this, Rudra, please, please don't do this," I pleaded continuously, but he was relentless.

He climbed off the bed, removed his pants, and stood there in just his boxers. My heart sank as he returned to the bed, folding my knees and yanking my saree upwards, exposing my lower body. Fear gripped me; this was a nightmare I couldn't escape. "Please, please stop this, please," I whispered, my voice barely audible.