First kiss!

Rocky's POV

At night, after coming back, Shivangi was going to her room when I stopped her because Ravi and Vani were there in the room. You must be wondering how I knew. Here’s the thing:

After visiting the temple, I was going to sit in the car when Ravi came to me and said, "Vani and I are heading back to the hotel, and I have booked another room for Shivangi. Make sure no one disturbs us."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Long story short, Vani and I know each other and were in a relationship, but something happened and we lost touch. Now we’re back together. I hope that’s clear. So please make sure that no one—I mean no one—disturbs us," he said.

I smirked and asked, "What will I get for doing so?"

"What do you want?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Right now, nothing, but in the future, for sure," I said.

"Done," he said.

"Done," I also said, and he left with Vani.

In the museum, Shivangi noticed Vani's absence and began to panic. To calm her down, I lied, saying that Vani wasn't feeling well and had left with Ravi. Thankfully, Shivangi seemed to believe me. After exploring the museum, we had dinner and then headed back to the hotel.

As Shivangi was about to go to her room, I stopped her. She asked why, and I explained the situation, which left her shocked. I brought her to my room, but she insisted on checking on Vani. Not wanting her to watch a live porn and walk in an awkward situation, I asked her to call Vani instead.

She did and started talking to her. Though I couldn't hear their conversation, Shivangi mentioned that Vani said she was "riding." Realizing the implications of Vani's words, I quickly snatched the phone and ended the call. Shivangi was upset at first, but then it dawned on her what Vani had meant. She asked me to confirm it, and I nodded, causing her to facepalm in embarrassment.

Just then, my phone rang—it was my secretary. I stepped out onto the balcony to take the call. He informed me of a problem at the company that required my immediate attention. I told him I’d be back in a week and that Mihir would handle things in my absence. After ending the call, I dialed Mihir's number. He answered after two rings, and I explained the situation. "I'm in India, and there's an issue at the company. Handle it for a week" I said. "Okay," he replied, and I hung up.

Returning to the room, I saw Shivangi holding an empty glass of white wine. I had ordered it for myself, and since it's colorless like water, she must have mistaken it for water and drank it. "What the fuck!" I muttered and walked over to her. "Did you drink that?" I asked. She nodded excitedly and then threw herself at me.

"Oh God, not again," I mentally sighed. She rested her head on my shoulder and placed her hands on my chest, tracing patterns on my shirt with her fingers. "You are bad, really bad," she said softly. I frowned and looked down at her, only to see her pouting adorably.

"Why?" I asked, genuinely confused.

She looked up at me with those big, expressive eyes and said, "You called me sister." Her pout deepened, and I couldn't help but think how cute she looked in that moment. I had to resist the overwhelming urge to just grab her and kiss her.

"So?" I asked, trying to keep my voice steady.

"From where do I look like a sister to you?" she demanded, stepping back a couple of steps. She turned to her left and said, "See, from which angle do I look like a sister? This?" Then she turned to her right and said, "This?" Finally, she turned to face me again and said, "This?"