You!!

I left from there and went inside the hall and saw Ravi approaching me.

"What happened, bro? Why are you in a bad mood today?" he asked.

"Don't ask... that girl, she's mad," I said.

"Who, Shivangi?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Why are you saying that? Just because of today's incident? Come on, man, it was unintentional. It wasn't her fault," he said.

"Hmm, everything was my fault, right? I'm wrong, and why the hell are you defending her?" I asked.

"Because I've known her since childhood. She's a very mature girl," he replied.

"Hmm, I can see how mature she is," I said, pressing on 'mature.'

"Oh, come on, dude, just drop this topic. Come, let's have a drink." I nodded and left with him."

Everything proceeded smoothly, and I didn't see her after that. Soon, the function ended.

As I headed towards my room, I witnessed Jenny and Shivangi arguing about something. 'Are they truly best friends? I mean whenever I see them,they are arguing about something' i thought .

Just as I was about to leave, Jennifer called out to me, "Rocky, suno na."
(Rocky, listen)

I approached her and asked, "Bolo."
(Say)

Jennifer explained, "Dekho na, itni raat ho gayi hai, aur Adi aur Ravi Bhai koi bhi nahi hai. Shivangi akele ghar jaana chahti hai. Kya tum please usse drop kar doge?"
(It's so late and adi and Ravi Bhai are not here, Shivangi wanted to go home can you please drop her)

Just as Jenny finished speaking, Shivangi looked at her with wide eyes and exclaimed, "No way I am going with this cockroach."

I was taken aback by her words. I mean, dudu, I was standing right beside her, and she was calling me a cockroach. The audacity of this girl... "It's not the first time she has called you a cockroach," mocked my subconscious mind.

"Ooh hello, mujhe bhi shauk nahi hai tumhe le kar jaane ka, mai bhi koi mara nahi jaa raha hun," I retorted.
(Oh hello, even I am not interested in dropping you)

"Hmm, toh fir jao na yaha se kyu khade ho," Shivangi responded.
(Hmm then go na, why are you standing here)

"Enough, both of you," Jennifer shouted. "Bacchon ki tarah ladna band karo," she scolded.
(Stop fighting like kids)

I sighed and said, "She started first."

Shivangi was about to say something when Jenny intervened, "Okay, enough now. Shivangi, you are going with Rocky, and that's final. I don't want any argument, and if you still have an issue, then I will not let you go. You have to stay here.

And you, Rocky, at this late hour, I cannot trust anyone else to drop Shivangi home because you know how my cousins are. I know I can trust you. Adi and Ravi Bhai are not here; otherwise, they would have dropped. Can you please drop her safely at her home, please?" Jenny requested.

Well, she is right. I know how her cousins are; they are rich, spoiled, and cannot be trusted with a girl, so I agreed.

"Okay, I will," I said.

"Thank you," Jenny said and hugged Shivangi, who pouted like a kid, and Jenny chuckled.

"Go safely, and please don't fight in the car," she said.

All three of us headed towards the parking lot, and I took my car out. Shivangi sat in the passenger seat, and I started the car, driving away. Jenny stood there until we left.