Coming back

Okay so at first there might be many confusion like why it happened and when it happened but as you will keep reading, all your doubts will be clear. And comment more to get the next chapter soon...

                               -------------------

Author's POV

     3 months later

A man was sitting at his cabin desk, shaking his legs with frustration. The room was dimly lit, and the clutter of papers and documents on his desk mirrored the chaos in his mind. Suddenly, the door creaked open, and a subordinate entered the room. A spark of hope ignited in the man's eyes as he quickly rose from his chair.

"Any news?" he asked, his voice tense with anticipation.

"No, sir," the subordinate replied, his voice trembling slightly.

The man's expression darkened. In a fit of rage, he grabbed the nearby glass of water and hurled it against the wall. The glass shattered into pieces, the sound echoing through the room. "What the hell! Can't you just find out about a single person? Is this what you all are paid for?" he shouted, his face contorted with anger.

The subordinate took a cautious step back, feeling the intensity of his superior's anger. "Sir, we are trying our best," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "But rather than her past, we are not able to find anything about her present."

The man's eyes narrowed, his frustration mounting. "How is it possible that you can find out about someone's past but not their present?" he demanded, his voice dripping with disbelief.

"Sir, it might be because she is no mo..." the subordinate began to explain, but he was abruptly cut off.

"Dare to complete that sentence and see what I will do," the man hissed, his voice low and menacing.

The subordinate shivered, the threat hanging heavy in the air. "Sorry, sir," he stammered, his face pale with fear.

"Leave," the man commanded, waving his hand dismissively. The subordinate quickly exited the room, leaving the man alone with his thoughts.

He grabbed his hair in frustration, his mind racing. How could it be so difficult to locate one person? The uncertainty gnawed at him, fueling his anger and desperation. The broken glass on the floor seemed to mirror his shattered hopes, each piece reflecting his growing sense of helplessness.

Rocky's POV 

It's been three months—three long, fucking months—since I came back from India, and Shivangi hasn't texted or called me even once. We were doing great when we were in India; everything seemed perfect between us. But since I've been back, it's like she's vanished. I've tried to reach out to her hundreds of times, calling and texting, but she never picks up, and she never replies.

I don't understand what could have gone wrong so suddenly. It feels like I'm missing a piece of the puzzle. I even tried to gather information about her current situation and whereabouts, but all I could find out was about her past and her current situation—nothing that explains why she has cut off all contact with me. I'm at a loss and don't know what to do next.

I I sat on my chair and reopened the file that had information about her. As I read through it again, a smile formed on my lips. I realized that she was my first love, the one who had always been there for me. I went to India because I didn't want to face her, but she was with me all along without either of us knowing that we were each other's first love. And now, I had fallen in love with her all over again.