Sister

This is the unedited version so there might be some faults so if you want to read it then read it otherwise wait till i edit it...

-----------

"She is my sister," he said. I looked at him in complete shock. What the actual hell? Did he really call me his sister? Am I really like a sister to him? But he doesn't treat me like his sister. Do I look like sister material?

"Oh, she is your sister?" the girl said, emphasizing the word 'sister' and looking at me with a smirk. "Now, will you please excuse us? We have to go; we're getting late," he said to them. They all took one last group selfie, and then we headed towards the car.

I walked ahead and opened the door myself, not letting him do it for me. Once I got in, I closed it with a loud thud. He got into the driver's seat and started to say my name, "Shi..." but I glared at him, and he shut his mouth.

The whole ride was silent. When we reached my house, I got out of the car. He was about to say something when I angrily said, "Thank you for the ride," gritting my teeth. I grabbed my things and headed towards the apartment. headed towards the apartment.

Rocky's POV

Last night, we agreed to go shopping together. Now, I'm standing outside her apartment to pick her up. She comes down wearing a plain green suit with a white dupatta. She looks so pretty that I remove my glasses to look at her properly. She's also looking at me—or checking me out. I smile at that.

As I walk towards her, I notice her body reacting, her heartbeat rapidly increasing. I like the effect I have on her. We sit in the car, and I head towards the shopping market. However, I stop the car near a small cafeteria because I know she hasn't had breakfast yet. She just woke up, so how could she have eaten already?

She shouts, asking why I stopped the car here, but I simply call the waiter, not wanting to answer. I know she will either not let me order or say she's not hungry, which I'm not interested in hearing.

I asked her what she wanted to eat, but she ignored me just like I had a few moments earlier. I chuckled at her antics and called the waiter to order some sandwiches, boiled eggs, sweets, and a chocolate milkshake. I just hope she likes this. I'm not sure of her preferences, but it's worth a try. Soon, the waiter arrived with our order. I placed it on her lap and called her name, but she didn't respond and continued gazing out the window.

I called her once again, now a bit softer, but I guess it offended her more. She scolded me for calling her "baby," and I apologized. Like, literally, I apologized to her. Finally, she forgave me, took the sandwich, and unwrapped it. She held it near my mouth. I looked at her, and she ordered me to eat. I asked if she was ordering me, and she said yes. I mean, man, does this girl know who she's ordering? Never mind, I like this side of her. I ate it quietly because, come on, she is feeding me. Can you believe it? Shivangi is feeding me. And you really think I will reject it? Do I look like an idiot? No way am I going to reject this offer.

Soon, we reached the market. We went to a few stores, and I liked a few things, so I bought them. Shivangi also bought some things for herself. Then I saw her going towards an earring store, and I followed her. She was looking at the earrings with so much love, and for a second, I felt jealous of them. I mean, dude, the way she's looking at them—does she not find me attractive like that? With so much love, she's looking at the earrings. She never looked at me like that. Am I not that attractive? Am I not that handsome? I don't know. But I'm the most eligible bachelor of New York, man.

Oh God, what is happening to me? Why am I questioning myself? Am I really comparing myself with these earrings? No way, I really need to get a checkup. I'm becoming mad day by day.