Good bye

Comment to get the next chapter as soon as possible.....

There will a leap in the next chapter and it might be confusing like how it all happened but in the upcoming chapters all the confusion will be clear.
                                -----------------

Shivangi's Pov

After a fun night out clubbing, we were heading back when Rocky suddenly took an unexpected turn. I was intrigued but trusted him, holding on tightly as we rode through the winding roads. Eventually, we stopped, and I stepped off the bike to an astonishing view. The landscape before me was surreal—majestic mountains, their peaks blanketed in pristine snow, bathed in the soft glow of the moonlight. It felt like stepping into a painting.

I was utterly captivated by the sight, lost in the tranquility and grandeur of the moment. The air was crisp and filled with a serene silence, and for a while, I forgot everything else. Then, Rocky's voice brought me back to reality. "Shivangi, I am leaving," he said.

Surprised, I turned around and walked towards him. "Sorry, I didn't hear you. Can you repeat that?"

He looked at me with a serious expression. "Shivangi, you heard it right. I am leaving."

I frowned, trying to process what he was saying. "Where?"

He sighed, "I am leaving India."

My eyes widened in shock. "What? Why? And when?" I asked, the questions tumbling out one after another. "Why so suddenly?"

"Shivangi, it's not so sudden. I came to India to attend Jennifer and Adi's wedding. I never planned to stay long, but after meeting you, I extended my vacation. But now, I have to go back. My company needs me. But trust me, I don't want to leave you," he said, his voice filled with regret.

My heart melted hearing his words. I didn't know if I should be sad or happy. Him saying he didn't want to leave me gave me butterflies, but the fact that he had to go because his company needed him left me confused and emotional.

I looked at him and asked, "When are you leaving?"

He stepped closer, holding my waist and bringing me into an embrace. "Baby doll, I will miss you. I will come back. I am not leaving forever. I will just go, do my work, and I will be back to take you with me."

I asked again, "Rocky, when are you leaving?"

He sighed deeply and replied, "The day we reach Delhi."

"What? That means you are leaving day after tomorrow?" I asked, stunned.

He nodded. "Yes."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, feeling a mix of frustration and sadness.

"Shivangi, relax," he said, trying to soothe me. "Calm down, please. I didn't know I had to leave so soon. I only found out the day before yesterday. I will come back, baby, don't worry."

He was trying to calm me down, but I wasn't in the mood to listen. "Rocky, you should have told me. But who am I that you would tell me all this, right? I understand that your company needs you. You should go," I said, pushing him lightly.

But he held my waist tightly and brought me closer. He locked eyes with me and said, "Don't you dare say that again, that you are no one to me. Otherwise, I will show you what you are to me, and trust me, you won't like the way I will show you. Understand?"

I looked away, but he held my chin and made me look at him. "Baby doll, please try to understand. I have to go. I don't want to leave you, but I cannot take you with me. But I promise I will come back to take you with me. I promise."He said now his voice softened.