First Meet

Author's POV

The sounds of loud music filled the air as girls danced energetically in their party attire, while boys looked on.

In a corner of the penthouse, a girl dressed in a black kurti and jeans quietly observed the festivities.

Suddenly a girl in black off shoulder gown which reach until her thigh, tapped that girl's shoulder and said,

"Abe yaar meri bachelors party hai or tu yaha Kone mai padi hai.... Chal na"

(Dude it's my bachelor party and you are sitting in the corner, come on)

"Tu Ja na mai thodi der mai join krti hun" said the other.

( You go I'll join after sometime)

Shivangi POV

Everything is so loud here and I being a middle class girl is not habitual to it so I am sitting in a corner observing everything.

Ooh i forgot to mention this is my besties bachelor party. My both friends are so much in love that they don't want seperate bachelor's party so here we are. But i must say, I truly adore them....i mean dude they are so cute and so much in love..

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly Jennifer came to me to took me to the dance floor but i refused because I don't feel like dancing.....

Ooh i am moody....

Jennifer was leaving from there when suddenly the lights went off.....

Everyone gasped by the sudden change of light......when a music started to play.....

Dim lights went on and stopped at a manly figure standing showing his back...

I went to Jenny asked " what's going on?"

She replied "i don't know"

The song started and he turned..

As soon as he turned i heard few voices shouting in surprise including Jenny and Aditya...

"ROCKYY!!"

And he started dancing while singing the lyrics......

Ishak mere yaara
Tu kar le dobaara
Bas ik baar mein hi
Bhare na dil bechara

Sang rehne ke shaam savere
Kya karne hain vaade bathere
Hai zindgani agar char din ki
To lene hi kyun saat pehre

Well i must say, he is a good dancer....

He came near Aditya and took him to the dance floor and started dancing with him as the song continued

Toone jawani mein seekha
Na jaane kahan ka saleeka
Jo pehle hi break up mein
Dil ne tere give up kar diya

Ek baar hi kiya to yaaron
Pyaar kya kiya
Ek baar hi kiya to yaaron
Pyaar kya kiya

Pyaar hota hota hota kayi baar hai
Sirf ek pe kiya to dil nisaar kya kiya
Pyaar hota hota hota kayi baar hai

The way he is moving his body with the rhythm i can surely say he is a pro....i mean his moves are tough.......and very few guys can dance so well.....impressive!!