Janeman

"What!" I shouted, listening to her.

She said, "Janeman, yeh Jawani Hai Deewani wali Manali trip ke liye taiyar ho jaoo." Her agreeing to the trip didn't shock me, but her calling me "janeman" shocked the hell out of me. I mean, is she alright? Since when did she start calling me this? From "cockroach" to "janeman," did she hit her head somewhere? I checked the number again to see if it was her number or not.
(Get ready for the yeh jawani hai deewani type Manali trip)

I asked, "Ap Shivangi hi baat kar rahi hai na?"
(You are Shivangi right)

"No, uska bhoot," she replied from the other end.
(No i am her ghost)

"Mumma, bhoot!" I shouted and cut the call because I am scared of ghosts. Bro, I don't know why, but I am scared of ghosts. I live alone, but I always keep my lights on. She called back again.

"Aree, janeman, kya hua call kyu cut kar diya?"
(What happened darling why did you cut the call)

"Dekhiye, ap jo bhi hai, please Shivangi ke sharir se chali jao," I said, and she laughed.
(Listen whoever you are please go out from Shivangi's body)

"Bro, do you really think of me as a ghost? I am Shivangi, come on, I was just joking," she said, chuckling.

"No, no, you are not Shivangi. She used to call me 'cockroach,' but you are calling me 'janeman.' She will never call me this, I know," I said innocently.

"Aree, janeman, abhi abhi ek romantic Bollywood movie dekh kr uthi hun. Usme hero heroine ko janeman janeman kar ke bula rha tha, bas isiliye main bhi janeman janeman kar rahi hun," she said.
(I just watched a Bollywood movie in which the hero was calling the heroine janeman(darling) that is why I am also saying the same thing)

"Main tumhe heroine dikhta hun?" I asked annoyingly.
(Am I  looking like an actress to you?)

"Haan," she replied excitedly.
(Yes)

"Yarrr, tum hamesha mera gender badalne ke peeche kyu padi rehti ho? Tumhe mai ladka acha nhi lagta?" I said, and she laughed on the other side.
(Why are you always behind my gender? Don't you like me as a guy?)

"Acha, acha baba, chill. I have called you to ask when and who are going to the Manali trip," she asked.
(Okay okay chill)

"Well, firstly, today is Wednesday. Tomorrow is Adi's and Jenny's reception, so we will be leaving on Friday night, and we will be going by train as I want to recreate the YJHD trip. Otherwise, we could have gone by flight. Secondly, Ravi and Arun are also going, and they are bringing their friends too. And lastly, if you come with us, which I really want, then you can bring your friends too," I completed.

"Ummm.... instead of friends, can I bring my cousins?" she asked.

"Of course you can," I said, and she said happily, "Okay then, I am in," and I smiled. Finally, she is going with me, I thought. "Great, just inform me about how many of you are going so I can book the tickets," I said.

"Yep, I'll tell you by tonight and see you tomorrow at the reception," she said and was about to cut the call when I interrupted, "Suno."
(Listen)

"Han, bolo," she said.
(Yes say)

"Sorry, maine uss waqt chilla diya," I said.
(Sorry for shouting at you that time)

"It's fine," she said.

"Hmm... thk h fir, bye or mujhe bta dena yaad se," I said.
(Okay then bye and don't forget to tell me)

"Hmm thk h, byee and take care," she said and cut the call. After that, I attended some online meetings. At night, Shivangi called me and informed me that she and her four cousins are going. I booked the tickets and then went out for a bike ride. Well, yes, I have a bike too. Come on man, I am a billionaire; I have many cars and bikes. I went out for a ride and went to my safe place because I am missing her. I don't know how she is, where she is. I just want to know if she is fine or not, is she married now, does she still love me? I have many questions in my mind, but no answers to any of those. I sat there for a while and came back.