Twenty seven ; baby I'd die(kill) for you

JAKE'S POV

I place my phone on the table in front of me as the person I have been talking to decides to end the call. The voice sounded oddly familiar. But I couldn't quite mark who it could possibly be. I look around to find no traces of Yurim. But her purse was placed over the table. After waiting for a few minute that felt like an eternity I finally thought Yurim came back. But no, to my dismay, it was the person I've grown to hate dearly. Her face alone disgusts me.

And what is she even doing here ?

She takes a seat in front of me without even asking me for permission. I stare at her displeased. Waiting for her to speak. "Jake, it's been... Long. How are you?" she speaks making me furrow my eyebrows. "Well, I was absolutely great until you decided to show your face" I notice how hard she was trying to roll her eyes. But she manages to put that fake ahh look over her face. The apologetic one.

"Sorry if I've disturbed you" "Well, yes. You may leave me alone. Yurim will be here anytime" I firmly speak. And that's where the drama begins. She leans her both hand towards mine and places them tightly over mine.

"What do you want Eun Na-ra?" I calmly utter. But somewhere in my heart I knew Yurim wouldn't get a good idea about it if she spots us like this. But still, I don't move my hand anymore. If that makes her leave chasing after me like a mad women.

"Jaeyun. Baby, I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you. It hurts me too Jake. I loved you so much. In fact I still do. That was just a mere mistake. I was not in the right sense of mind. Please forgive me" i let out a scoff looking at her spilling crocodile tears. "Well.. Na-ra get that straight to your mind. I'm a married man. Stop chasing after me like a wild dog" I glare at her, yanking her hands off mine. My words leaving me dumfounded, how did I even manage to say that? But whatever I said, I'm happy. It's for good, obviously.

I watch her pick her phone out of her pocket. It was probably a text. She smirks. "I have to go. Bye" what was that? At least she left. And then I realise the absence of Yurim. It's been too long since she left. What's taking her so long ? I decide to phone her just to find her phone ringing inside her purse. I walk towards the restroom to find no trace of her.

My heart starts beating aggressively in my chest. I was starting to feel restless. Where is she? Jaesuk was not even here yet. What are we even doing here so early? "Ugh" I groan. "Where are you Yuri" I was standing out of the restaurant thinking of what could've possibly could've happened. Damn it! She probably saw Na-ra holding my hands! I run my fingers through my hair. And, the dots suddenly start to connect.

"Oh my........" so that call was a part of their plan. And then Na-ra appearing out of nowhere. I suddenly remembered her threat.

~

"Mr. Sim looks like he's in a very good mood today" a familiar voice speaks from behind making Jake flinch. He frowns and looks behind. "What do you want Na-ra?" Na-ra's eyes softened (totally fake) as Jake looked at her. She steps a little closer to him. "Jake.. Look baby. I'm so sorry. I never meant any of it" she tries to explain and Jake lets out a disgusted scoff.

"First of all, don't even dare to come any closer. Secondly, I never asked for any explanation because everything I witnessed all of it with my own fucking eyes. Third and last, I'm now married to Park Yurim. The girl I love. So don't ever-" "Isn't that just for show?" Her words took Jake by shock. He tries to look calm. "What?" He says coldly not giving her any reaction.

"I have known you for long enough, Jake. No matter how hard you try, you can't hide it. At least not from me. You must be wondering. How do I know? Well, I have my own ways" she says as an evil smirk plasters on her face. "And one last thing. Be careful. Also tell that to your so called wife" she adds. "Eun Nara! If you dare to harm her I promise I'll make you suffer!" He slightly raises his voice sounding ten times scarier. "I promise" he mutters again.