Fifteen; Another wedding?

Jake's POV

The day of my brother's marriage finally arrived. Yurim's family had agreed to be in the wedding ceremony.

I looked at my brother who was so excited to finally get married to the love of his life. "You look so handsome, hyung" I smiled looking at him. The outfit suits him very well.

"I know right? You look handsome too. My brother after all" Jaesuk says and pats my shoulder. "Yeah yeah whatever" I playfully roll my eyes.

"Aren't you excited?" He looks at me excited. "Of course, it's your wedding so" I proudly grin. "No.. I mean...?" Jaesuk says. "You mean what?" I ask him. "Stop playing fool dumbass" Jaesuk rolls his eyes.

"Aren't you excited to see Yurim?" He teasingly asks. I start lacking words. I don't know what to say. I can feel the heat rising up on my cheeks. My ears must be red by now. I mean yes I am excited to see her. I can't wait to see her. But I can't tell him, right? If I tell him, he will tease me for the rest of my life.

I try to ignore him while busying myself fixing my outfit and hair. I looked at myself in the mirror. "Don't worry she will like it. You look handsome as always" he says as he reaches his hand to pat my shoulder. I give him a death glare.

"Oh my god I'm scared" he says as he dramatically places his hand on his chest. I roll my eyes. My father calls out. "Boys. It's time"

~

Looking around the venue something caught my attention. A girl. A girl in a light blue gown. Her hair was falling over her bare shoulder. Her eyes meet mine. I feel my ears getting red as she smile. She looks beautiful.

She starts walking towards me. I stop in my tracks. I couldn't process this. This feeling. I have never felt this. Her beauty is beyond indescribable. I was too busy staring at her that I didn't even notice she's now standing right in front of me.

"H-hey" my voice could be barely heard. "You look handsome" she smiles. Oh heart stop that. She might hear it. "T-thank you, Yuri" I say. I eye every detail about her. And shit. My gaze fell on her lips. I quickly look away.

"You look... beautiful" and not just beautiful. You look elegant, stunning and most importantly breathtaking... I'm mesmerized by your beauty. You're so good at it, you're so good at making me forget how to breath. There she smiles making my heart skip a beat. "Thank you" she shyly utters.

She stands beside me watching the bride and the groom. "You may now kiss the bride" My brother smiles. He pulls his wife by her waist and pecks her lips. I smile looking at them. I, then watch Yurim. Who's eyes were shining.

I couldn't get enough of her beauty. She looks at me. I look at her eyes. My gaze shifts to her lips again. I found myself leaning forward. She calls. "Jake" I come back to my senses.

My brain is not helping today. The urge to kiss her is killing me. I have never been this desperate. I fail every time I try to act cool around her. And this time too, I failed miserably. I felt embarrassed as she called out my name. Oh what she must have thought.

Yurim's pov

My heart starts beating like crazy. Was he going to kiss me? No way. What am I thinking.

The hall is now dimly lit. Jake reaches for my hand. "Shall we?" taking my hands in his he leads me towards the dance floor. We intertwine our hands. As I place the other hand on his shoulder his hand rests on my waist. My heart has skipped so many beats by now. Isn't that bad? Bad for my heart?

The music starts to play. Our body moves in sync. The world around us fades away. I could feel people staring at us. The music stops after a while. Everyone claps. 'They look so good together'. I don't know if I should be happy or no.

I know and I'm very sure that I like Jake. No I'm in love with him. But about him, I don't know. I get lost in my own world and Jake calls me. "Hey, I'll go meet my friends and cousins. Will you be alright?"

"Of course. Go meet them" I give him a reassuring smile. "See you around"

I stand there looking around. I spot Jake's friends, Jay. And two more guys. One of them is Sunghoon and the other one. He's tall. His hair was slicked back exposing his forehead.

My gaze shifts to Jake. He calls me from afar. I walk towards the group of friend. "Ey you look stunning" Sunghoon says. The cousin that never forgets to complement me. "Thank you" I reply as I proudly grin.

I look at the guy standing beside him. They're all tall. I'm wearing heels, I still feel so little standing beside them. "You must be Yurim" the guy says. "Yes. And you?" I ask.

"Heeseung. Lee Heeseung" he says as he reaches out for my hand. Taking my hand in his he kisses the top of it. I laugh at the sarcasm. He's so dramatic.

I watch Jake as he rolls his eyes. Doesn't seem to like his friends behaviour. After chatting for a while Jaesuk approaches us. "What's up brothers" he asks in a cheerful tone.

"Congratulations on your wedding hyung" Sunghoon says. "Thank you thank you" Jaesuk smiles wide. He looks very happy. "We have a surprise for you all" he says and walks towards the stage. What's on his mind?

"Ladies and gentlemen. Thank you all for being a part of the most memorable day of my life. Now that the day has come to an end, my father would like to announce something " He pauses for a while.

Mr Sim stands beside his son. "I'm very glad to see my elder son finally finding his happiness. As a father, I always seek for it. Today, I would like to announce that, my younger son Jaeyun is set to marry my friend Park Chulso's daughter, Park Yurim"

I look around not being able to process what just happened. I watch my dad who was smiling wide. Everyone cheering for us. This can't be happening. Suddenly I feel a grip on my wrist. It's Jake. He pulls me towards a secluded corner. I watch his eyes turning red. His expression was unreadable.

"Did you know about it?"