Five; Love? maybe

"You can take a picture if you want to" Yurim cheekily commented as she felt Jake's eyes on her.

Jake's ears got red immediately. He looked away and blinked a couple of time feeling embarrassed.

There was a minute of silence between them. They looked in each other's eyes.

And then there comes Sunghoon. "Oh so you two are here" he playfully smirked as he made his way towards them. And sat between them. "Third wheeling feels so nice all of a sudden"

Jake glares at him and Yurim slapped his arms harshly. "Why do you keep hitting me?" Sunghoon dramatically cried. "Don't act like you don't know"  Yurim frowned.

"Bruh Mom is calling you to have dinner" he stood up. "Yuri and Jake where are you?" Yurim's mom called. "Coming mom" Yurim ran as she pulled Jake with her.

"It's late I should leave" Jake said. "Oh yeah it's late, by the way can you drop Yurim at her house?" "Yeah" Jake replied immediately.

"They definitely have something going on" Sunghoon's mother whispered in Yurim's mother's ear. And she softly smiled.

"I heard you" Jiwon teased and her mother rolled her eyes. "Auntie and mom I'm leaving now" Yurim said and hugged them for one last time. Jake bowed one last time before leaving.

"Yurim, Park Yurim. Right ?" Jake said. "Yeah. What about you?" Yurim asked back. "What about me?"

"I know your name is Jaeyun, and why does everyone call you Jake. I wanna know everything" Yurim asked. "Pretty curious. Aren't you?"

"I am for sure"

"Well, I'm Sim Jaeyun. Everyone calls me Jake for short and I like it more than Jaeyun"

"Why? Jaeyun is a pretty name"

"I just don't like it"

"Oh" Yurim muttered while his gaze was fixated on the road. She secretly admired his side profile.

"Stop side eyeing me" Jake teased.

"Jeez I'm not"

"You are"

They reached her apartment and Jake opens the door for her. "Thank you" Yurim said. "You're welcome"

"Are you free tomorrow?" Yurim asked. "It's holiday. So yeah I guess?" "Do you want to hangout?" Yurim asked. "Are you asking me out ?" Jake playfully smirked.

Yurim's cheeks reddened. "No no- what the fuck, I just thought tomorrow is holiday and I'm free and i thought you'd be too s–so I just asked if you wanna hang out. I'm not even asking you out what do you-"

"Ok ok you didn't have to talk that much, I'm handsome and cool so yeah" Jake said proudly. This time Jake was acting different. Not the Jake she knew. He was playful and a little confident this time. Even Jake was shocked about what he said earlier.

"So are we hanging out or not?" Yurim asked. "Yes, I guess" Jake replied to her. "But where and how? I can't even contact you once I leave" he added.

"Oh, right. Gimme your phone"

"And now you're asking for my number too"

"Shut up. You just said that you can't contact me once you leave so I'm making a way for us to contact" Yurim rolled her eyes acting all cool but her heart was beating do fast. She prayed that Jake couldn't hear it.

"Whatever, here" Jake said he handed her his phone. Yurim typed her number and called it. "I'll text you the address" she said. "Okay"

"Yeah it's late. Bye"

"Bye, see you soon" Jake said.

Jake leaned against the car as he held his hand close to his heart. It was beating. Like crazy. He was surprised. He was surprised at what he became all of a sudden. He just met her a few days ago. And all these changes? His insecurities? She didn't even have to do anything. But Na-ra? She never did this to him. She never made him feel this way.

He was lost in his thoughts and suddenly Na-ra appeared out of nowhere. "Jake" she called making him flinch. She held his hand and he stood there shocked. "I'm sorry Jake i didn't mean to-"

"You think your sorry will fix everything? Your sorry will fix my heart? No wait what am I saying. It is fixed already. I fell in love with someone else. Please go mind you own business now"

"How can I mind my own business? You are my business Jake!" She said raising her voice at him. "I'm someone elses business now" with that he got in the car and slammed the door shut. Now his mind replayed the memories again.

But this time it wasn't Na-ra. The memories were about Yurim. They didn't even have much together, whatever they had was precious to him. But deep down he wasn't really over the trauma Na-ra gave him. His mind replayed what he said earlier.
I fell in love with someone else. Did I?

Did I fall in love? Again? Maybe..