One; Accident

[Edited]

His whole world shattered into million pieces. Never in years did he think he would have to witness this. The girl, he thought he'd be building his little family with is now in someone else's arms. The most heart wrenching view he has ever witnessed. His eyes brimmed with tears. His body almost gave up.

His hands clutched on the bouquet of beautiful flowers he bought. Na-ra gazes upon him. Her eyes showed nothing but regret. His eyes were red by now. Throwing the bouquet on the ground he stomps out of the apartment. "Jake! I-I'm sorry. Jake. I can expl-" she reaches for his wrist. Yanking her hands off of his wrist he aggressively presses the elevator button.

"UGH FUCK THIS!" his fist hit the wall beside the elevator and started to bleed, which couldn't be anything compared to the wound Na-ra has left in his heart. She stood there frozen. He takes the stairs.

The overwhelming feeling of loathe took the best of him. Running down, he tripped on his feet, his head hit the wall. His vision started to blackout and he lost consciousness.

A few minutes have passed. He was now laying unconscious on eighth floor. A girl came out of her apartment. She covered her mouth in surprise. "Oh no" with that she immediately rushes towards the boy.

His head was bleeding and his fist too. She checked if he was still breathing. Fortunately, he was. Pulling out her phone from her pocket she calls for an ambulance.

The ambulance arrived just in time. She found herself in the hospital waiting for him to gain consciousness. In meantime, Jake received a call from someone named 'Jay'. She picked his phone out from his pocket, because she has to let someone know about the boy and didn't know who to. But it looked like telling Jay was a good idea to her.

Time passed in a blur. Jay was there in Jake's room. Impatiently waiting for his dear friend to wake up. His feet continuously moving anxiously on the ground while he ran his hands through his ground.

"Wake up man!" the doctor assured it was not a very serious injury, he's going to wake up any time. But who's going to explain Jay? It's his best friend, after all.

Jake has gained consciousness. Finally, Jay was relieved. "Jay" he calls. Jay hums in reply. "who took me here?"..."Was it Na-ra?" he adds. "Of course not. It was a girl from the same apartment. But eighth floor" Jake's eyes widen in shock. He tries to get up holding his plastered head. "Is she still here?" "Ah! Right. I have to tell her. Wait" Jay rushes out of the room to find the girl.

"Yurim! Jake woke up. Would you like to meet him?" Jay asks the girl. "That's a relief!" she exclaims in joy. "Let's go then" he leads her to Jake's room. The door creaks open.

Jake's eyes searched for his life saviour. He wanted to thank her so bad. He couldn't afford to loose his precious life for a cheater. Well, how calm and cool that sounds. Doesn't it? But poor Jake was shattered inside.

"Hello, Jake" Yurim flashes a smile towards him. "Are you feeling better?" She adds. "Yes. Thanks to you. Miss..?" he forces a smile. "You don't have to" Yurim replied totally forgetting about the last part where he lowkey asked her name.

"You should rest, Jake. I'll get going now" there was something about the way she called his name made his heart beat a little faster than usual. He completely shook it off.

"How did you know?" Jake asks as Yurim leaves the room. "Huh?" "Do you know her? Um- like.. How did she tell you?" Stupid Jake. That's not how you ask.

"Idiot. I called you she picked up and told me" Jay says not getting any kind of hint. "No- umm, I mean- what's her name?" Ok that was direct. Bravo! "Dumbass. You could've just straight out asked her name. She's Yurim, by the way"

"Yurim" Jake repeats after him. The the door bursts open revealing his crackhead friends. Their eyes were bloodshot red . Anyone can easily tell they have been crying.

"What have you done to yourself Jake!" Sunghoon and Heeseung runs towards him. "What? I'm totally fine right now. No need to worry" "How can we not worry Jake. You're so very precious to us" Heeseung says taking a seat beside the bed feeling relieved after seeing him with his own eyes.

"I'm not forgiving Jay for not telling us earlier" Sunghoon says pouting. "What are you? Doctor?" Jay rolls his eyes. "BUT HE IS MY FRIEN-" "No fighting kids" Heeseung says getting annoyed at the younger's continuous bickering.

Jake zoned out. His mind continuously replayed the scene he witnessed. How can you do this to me, Na-ra? Was I that bad? He closes his eyes to get rid of these thoughts. "Jake needs to rest. Don't make any noise you two"

☆ ꒰⁠ A/N ꒱ 💭:
This is my first book everr. Thank you so much for reading! Hope you liked it <3