part1

"1"

The year is 1950. It's dark. And cold winter. And a scream that burns the back of the heart. In a hospital in Milan. A foot walks back and forth. Like the beating of a dying heart. And he cracked his fingers. Like the anxious sound of rain. And the sparkle of the voice of a woman giving birth doubled the heart's place. Let spring blow upon the soul after hearing the sound of the breeze of a little girl. He walked towards the room and carried the rose. And she is the generator. Honey fills her tender little body. And he looks at her smiling. And a tear rolled down his cheek, filling his blond beard. Then he talks to himself, "I can't, I can't." Then he gives the nurse the baby. Then he turns to the mirror and says, after wiping the tears from his cheek, "My beloved Maria, and may God bless you. First, do not worry about this vile Elias, and again. I love you, Maria, and I will take you from him and run away, you and I. Then we will live happily away from all these people." Annoying people. She replied, "What are you saying?" We won't be able to, but what I asked of you is to promise me. To protect my daughter if something happened to me. He burst into tears and said, "What are you telling us, my love?" Then he kisses Maria's hand, then her eyelid, then her forehead, and continues saying, "Don't say this, please. I love you, and I will not be able to express my love for you more than this." And you and your daughter will live well and in peace. Is this understood? The nurse interrupted them, saying, "Excuse me, I want the name of the girl and her father." Arberdo responded, "Yes, I am her father, and we will call her 'Teresa'." Maria was astonished by Arberdo's reaction, and her tongue became stiff from speaking. The nurse congratulated them, and each of them remained silent, asking Arberdo to come with her. Maria then asked the nurse to give five minutes. May the nurse succeed. On demand and go.
Maria: "What's wrong with you? Are you crazy? Do you know that if Elias taught him this, he would kill us all and possibly kill Teresa?" Merhaf remained silent and continued, saying: "You must do what Elias orders you to do." He gets angry and says to her, "Are you crazy? It is impossible for me to kill you." Then he becomes silent and kisses him on the lip with love. He continues by saying, "I will go to record and sign silence. I will take you and our daughter Teresa and we will run away."
Arberdo leaves from here and a man enters wearing a doctor's clothing, but Maria is shocked to see him. It's Elias.

Maria: Oh my God, what do you want, Elias?
Elias smiles and says: What's wrong with you, my love? Are you surprised to see me here?" Then he approaches her and takes a weapon out of his pocket. Then he continues: "I have come to take your soul and mine to a place where no one can reach, and you and I may live in peace without Aberdo, or George the Undaunted, or even your sister, the fallen woman. He then pulls out the gun and confronts Maria in the eye. "It's just you and me," he cries. Then he laughs hysterically and kisses her on the lip, then Maria looks at him with anger and hatred. So you say: Are you really a despicable or despicable person?
What did you do to George? Where is George? He replied, laughing angrily: "George betrayed me, and you really don't think so." They only got a penalty and nothing more.
Then Maria started crying and begged him to speak: What did you do to George? So Elias can speak through gnashing of teeth. He died, but it wasn't me who killed him. He was accused in a case in Germany of selling weapons to Jews and was sentenced to death. Maria insults Elias. She told him: "You damned one, of course, whoever hatched this plan, fuck you, I never loved you." Elias laughed at her, saying: You will find us, George, burning in hell. As for you and me, we will be in heaven. Then he takes out the weapon and laughs.
Arberdo was sitting filling out his information. He turned to hear the nurse's voice screaming: "Oh my God, there is a dead person in Mrs. Maria's room." He ran into the room, fear clinging to his ribs. He looked at the blood smeared on Maria's bed, with Elias next to her. He went to see Elias. She fell in front of him to the ground in shock. The silence turned into a voice coming from Elias. "I'm sorry, Aberdo, Maria is waiting to die."
Then Arberdo attacked him, shouting: "Don't die, keep going, keep going, where is Maria, where is she," and wept bitterly.

Life is a mixture of amusement and pleasures of man
Like the feeling of a poet of praise, or poems with broken verses, like changing days, whoever lives with himself as a stranger, there is no doubt that he has lived a depressing life. He makes your dream an unknown and lost, so he spends your wasted life. Do not be alienated from yourself. Treat yourself well so that you may live with what is around you well. And in the past are our mistakes. It is currently being repaired.
Between the tears and my wailing, the starry night heard my groaning, and the soul spoke in a whisper: I love my frankness in word and deed, and I hate to be inclined to the hypocrisy of despair, for the blackness of the night is as soon as it passes, and the whiteness of the morning is as soon as it waits.

The waves of the past drowned me in the strings of ancient melodies. Perhaps eyes that had split with sadness and grief and turned to tears of joy descended upon me. Or perhaps I was immersed in a deep passion residing in my heart or a whisper that calmed my ears about my unknown identity in the mysterious past. Or it anchored me to an unknown land of safety. Or perhaps... I sleep on its roof, waiting for the hope of its silence.
The wise man of life said in his verses, Sadness is erased by faith, and faith brings patience and patience illuminates hope and hope draws dreams and dreams fill your empty space. Work and then your achievement comes and you are satisfied and hands write before and after successes and draw in the sky the star of your story.