part 7

"7"

Teresa is sitting next to Diana and asks his sister, Sperenza, about what happened to his head, which was covered with a white ribbon. Sperenza smiled and said, "Do not be afraid, it is a simple incident." Gabriella answered with a sharp look, "No, it is because of the demonstrations you made against the communists. Your sister works as a politician." Teresa answered with sharp silence, saying, "You must." You have to take care of yourself, my sister. Sperenza answered, hugging his sister Teresa, "Okay, my love, don't worry about me, but where have you been?" We were worried about you, to which Teresa replied, smiling, "I was with my friend Diana. I met him at university, and she is also my colleague in college. Then they all got to know her, and Diana told them apologetically," I want to apologize for your worry about Teresa, but I made her sleep with me at home. Because she drank a lot and I didn't know Teresa's house, and that's all.

The mysterious man in a German prison, repairing the safe full of puppies and animals. After he had repaired it, he sat in the musty basement and asked one of the prison guards for a cigarette, to light it and exhale the pain. The prisoner told him not to delay so that he could break some of the stone, to shake the man. His head is answered.

Teresa, Jack, and Diana are at the university taking a lesson with Master Julian about the history of the founding of the violin and about the world-class musicians who preach in their legendary melodies. The lectures end and then Teresa apologizes to her friends because she wants to help her father in the workshop. Her friends accept this apology and she goes on her difficult path. .

(Washington, DC) in a mental hospital.
Elias, dressed in black, is holding a knife, and Mahdid shouts at her, "Your daughter will go with her despicable father, George, to hell, and I will make their lives filled with the blood of rot, so that he may scream at him, hit him, and run away, but he is present in all the rooms of the place, turning her running here and there until she falls into A hole filled with blood. Then he looked at her with red eyes and laughed horribly, saying, "Oh, ah, ah, ah, you, Maria, fell into my hole, ah ah, ah, ah, ah."
Then Maria woke up from her sleep, falling out of her bed and saying, "Shit, damn it, it's a dream," and she got up, holding her head. "Oh my God, what is this nightmare?"
Then she went to the window, lit a cigarette, and blew out the smoke from her fear, wondering: Who is this despair that came to me in a dream? Who is this damned man? Why do I hate him so? And who is George? She turned to his painting, which bore a drawing of a newborn baby girl.
She talks to herself, "Who is this child that I long for? Oh God, I ask you to help me remember who I am."

* What a strange life, it takes us in the blink of an eye towards strange places, feelings that are sometimes hateful, and we only know how to walk towards ancient mazes, and the unknown is sometimes our self, and the rebellion of the self is our contempt for ourselves, and a longing like embers that can only be extinguished by the owner of the longing. I do not say anything except that the Beloved became without a command, so the Beloved became without a chest, his command was unknown, so the Beloved became both knowledge and ignorance, I forgot him in his life, as if his soul was not in his body, so they took the heart and the mind and guidance, so love took him towards the air, and the air took him towards the sea, and he drowned, so the sand Age is faster than the waves of the wind, so beware, lover, lest the illusion be your reality. *

Teresa walks through the alleys of the streets filled with the remains of the winter blossoms, and the string song does not refuse to leave her whisper. She arrives at her father's workshop and stands in front of his bottle and looks at his features as he plays with his burnt violin. Then she enters and approaches him silently, to find in front of him the image of a naked woman hugging the cello. She had a cigarette on her lips, as if at this moment she was playing from the bottom of his heart, and she noticed the tears streaming down his eyelids on Arberdo, watching him play with longing for this woman, who always came to him in his dreams, and who filled my curiosity with her and calmed my eyes, and was shocked after that. Notice that he is playing the melodies of his silent string and is silent in the sound of his cold hearing, so that she feels as if she has a shocking past, so that she tells herself of the pain she is experiencing, "O time, will you please me or will you sing to me the melodies of groans, and what is hidden behind you from me? The clash between us is only fleeting and fades from it." The heart of our past is painful, and it is of no use if fate is known between us. Fate writes us while we are its scattered leaves like the wind. The lamp of life has longed and nostalgia for me. The wind does not know its breeze, so that it approaches Arberdo and holds him by the shoulders and wipes away his tears with its fingertips.