part 24

"24"

Julian looks at Teresa, who has lost his mind, and says deliberately: "Can I have a cup of coffee with you?" Teresa replied with a sad smile: "I can't, I have to look for my family. They haven't come yet. I'm too worried about them." Julian then holds Teresa's hand lovingly. Why didn't you tell me, but don't worry, you and I will go now and look for them. They go, but Sperenza meets them with a smile. Teresa responds with a happy smile: "Oh my God, sister, where have you been? I'm worried about you." She hugs her like roses hug an orphan, and Sprenza reciprocates. She smiled and hugged Teresa's eyelid with her hand passionately and said: "Don't worry, my beautiful sister. We were in the hospital with my mother. She had a small accident. But she is fine now. Don't worry. She will be discharged from the hospital today." Then she looked at Julian and extended her hand to shake, and Julian answered. He took off his hat and extended his hand to shake hands with Sprenza in a welcoming manner: "We are honored and thank God that your mother is safe. My name is Julian, I am a professor of musicology and I am Teresa's teacher at university. Sprenza received she with joy, and then Teresa said anxiously: "Sister, I would like to see my mother now." Sprenza refused, but after Teresa's insistence she agreed, so they both went with Julian.

George and Lina arrive in Italy, Milan. George looks at Arberdo's workshop with eyes burning with longing and says, "Oh, my God, and at last I will see my daughter Teresa." Lina replied with a hopeful smile, hugging George's hand, and her heart singing melodies of tears. She made me tremble, "Come on, then what." We wait." He smiled in thanks and went to the workshop.

At the same time, Teresa left the workshop and walked with Julian, and Jorge walked alongside her towards the workshop, but each of them did not notice the other, but their hearts were blown by a breeze of nostalgia, and each of them touched the other's heart, so that Teresa looked at him in the car window, and he looked at her, as if to say In the language of the eyes, no, don't go, stop. Julian go in a car, but the eyes are still waiting for the other.

George turns to the workshop door and finds it locked to get angry, but the girl's gaze does not leave his longing heart, so Lena speaks to him with a smile, "Don't worry, George, we will wait here until he comes," and George responds with eager silence, "Okay."

Teresa looked at the street, fear gripping her heart, and the mysterious look of that man captured her curiosity...

* Who is the owner of those sky-coloured eyes? When my feeling about him is that he is from the past, , even though he is nothing but a strange man with a black hat, walking in the skies of the earth, unknown to my identity, but my feeling is said to be from my mysterious past, like the dark slender eyelashes blinking. Perhaps a storm of longing from a sad past will blow over me, and the melody of the naked cello woman will blow upon her ears, whose soul resides in every question about her soul. *
So Teresa took out the image of the naked cello woman, and asked herself, "Who are you, O past?" Who is she, the owner of the melody of my abandoned ears? .

(America, Washington) in the darkest of nights and the bitter cold of winter.
Maria is leaning on the chair, looking at the cold, overwhelming clouds that resemble her past. Then there is a knock on the door, knock, knock, and Maria speaks in a loud voice, "Come in." Stephanie enters with a smiling face, saying, "Hello, how are you now, Mrs. Maria?", and Maria looks at her silently. Her tears, then she told her to sit down to talk to her, and Stephanie answered as she sat down, "Of course we can talk," and Maria answered after a period of silence, looking at Stephanie lovingly and holding her hand and saying, "Why didn't you tell me that you had a good heart? Why did you make me I see you as evil and bad? And you are not like that." Stephanie smiled shyly and said, "What are you saying? You shamed me." Maria replied, "Susan told me everything." Then Maria hugs her and tells her that she is okay with everything you want from me.

* { I felt bad about a person, and my opinion became clear, and my eyes were ashamed at the one I thought was a hated enemy, so tears poured from me, oppressed and happy, for an enemy who had become forbearing and David, and I apologize for my crooked heart and distracted mind, but after the mistake there is only right. Life is like a knowledge from which we have taken Our rulings, and it is that we should not blame anyone while you are ignorant of his matter, and every absence is an excuse and every step is a reason, so let the days pass as you wish, even if they are yours you do not wish, so do what you wish if there is purity in your heart}*.

In the hospital in Milan, Teresa, Sperenza, and Julian go to Gabriella. Teresa runs to her mother and hugs her, "Oh my God, mother, why didn't you tell me, you don't know how much I worry about you." Gabriella hugs her, smiling, "Oh, my daughter Teresa, please don't be afraid for me, I'm fine." Teresa answered with her falling tears, "Oh, mother." Then she kissed him on her eyelids admonishingly. Sprenza laughed and said, "Oh, my God, don't give it to me. Let me introduce you, mother, to Teresa's friend and teacher, Julian." Professor Julian replied as he took off his hat and extended his hand to shake hands with her. Gabriella, "Hello, it is an honor to meet you, and thank God for your safety." Gabriella replied with a welcoming look and laughed, "And I also thank you for visiting me." Then Julian shook his head and replied, "Even if this is my duty." Then Arberdo entered and rejoiced in the presence of Julian and said hello. "Oh, welcome, Professor Julian." So Julian greets Arberdo and Arberdo happily says, "Oh, my dear, the doctor told me that you can leave the hospital today." So Gabriella rejoices and everyone leaves with Julian.