part 15

"15"

Priro prepares breakfast for his mother and goes to him and picks her up and puts her on the wheelchair and brings her to the dining table and takes the food, which is cheese with Italian eggs, then he feeds her with love, one bite after another, and sings to her the most beautiful, romantic and quiet songs of Pepino Gagliardi and kisses her on the cheek. His mother smiled and ate in Perfect harmony with the splendor of his wonderful singing voice. Then the knock on the door interrupted their harmony, but Pereiro did not interrupt his voice, so they continued singing until he reached the door and opened it. He was silent in astonishment, stammering, saying: "Oh my God, Sprenza, how did you know where my house is?" Sprenza replied impatiently. She didn't want to say, "Here you go. I made some pies." Hot and we can have breakfast." He answered silently, looking at his poor, rotting house. He felt ashamed of it and said: "I'm sorry, I won't be able to do that again. Believe me, I'm very busy right now," then he got up and closed the door. But Sprenza closes the door with her feet and says to him, looking into his eyes that translate everything, and asks him, "Do you think I am like girls who care about appearance, money, and material things?" Prero replied fearfully: "No, what are you saying?" Sprenza interrupted his words angrily: "I am asking you a question and an answer to it. Do you see me as a materialistic person? "Of course I don't see you like that, but I feel ashamed," Prero replied, trembling. "Pereiro, I love you very much," Sprenza replied, holding his beard and coming close to embracing her, looking with love. "Didn't you trust my love for you?" Brero answered silently, and his love for her increased and his tears of love increased: "I love you very much, my love, but I do not deserve you. I am poor and miserable, and I cannot make you happy." Sprenza looked at him angrily and crushed him in the face. Then she remained silent and kissed him strongly and said to him, "Don't say that again. You are all my happiness and all my dreams. I love you and you alone." Then she bit his pink lip and Sprenza's tongue. It drips from it and Pereiro eagerly drinks her honey ، He says to her with love, "I adore you, my night moon and my morning sun," and he kisses him like the dew kisses the flowers of light. Sprenza replied, inhaling the air, "Now let's go in and eat. I'm hungry." Broro answered jokingly: "I was hungry, but after this kiss, I'm full." They both laugh and go in .

Prero takes the pancakes from him to prepare and asks him to rest, as home is your home.
Sperenza wanders around and discovers the house. You see an old woman sitting in a wheelchair, eating silently. She goes to her, smiling and greeting her: "Hello, how are you now, lady? Let's get to know each other. I am Sprenza, Pereiro's friend. Are you his mother?" The woman looks at her, contrary to her presence, and she knows that he is blind. The woman says to her: Hello, it is an honor to meet you, Sprenza. I am Pereiro's mother, and my name is Letizia. Sprenza looks with love. I am also happy to meet you, Lady Letizia. Letizia replied with a smile. "I apologize, Madam, if I upset you because I am blind." Sprenza replied with a laugh. "No." "No, you never bothered me, on the contrary "You are a nice lady." Letizia bowed and thanked her, and then Broro of the hot dumplings came and charmed them with his charming voice.

Teresa is at university with his friends Jack and Diana, and they sit in class and talk.
Jack says to them: How about we go out and discover the beauty of Milan, but after the lectures are over? Teresa answered hesitantly: "We cannot discover Milan in one day, and do not forget that we have a lot of tests, so do them after the vacation, it will be better." Diana was annoyed and said, "Oh my God, how boring you are, Teresa. Why postpone this? We will go and we will not be late. And do not forget that we are your friends, foreigners, and guests, and we want to learn about the heritage places and ancient history in Milan." Jack replied with a sad smile: Yes, Teresa, Diana's words. "Right. We are your guests and you must do your best to please us." Teresa laughed and agreed to what they wanted.

Professor Julian enters them, and silence prevails in the classroom. Julian's eyes tremble on Teresa. He greets everyone and begins the title of his new lesson and his simple explanation. Teresa smiles, growing more ashamed at his look and at the wonder of his heartbeat.

Gabriella sits in his library, writing his new articles that talk about the communists, about democracy, about the acts of violence and non-violence carried out by each of them, and about the gate and the communists, who pressure the poor and exploit them to achieve their interests, but her thoughts and writings are interrupted by a stone that breaks through his window and breaks the bottle, which terrifies her. Gabriella dared to go up to the window to see who had done it, but she found no one. She turned into the room and found a piece of paper stuck to it. I took it and opened it and read what was written on it and found a threatening message (Hello, Mrs. Gabriella or Mrs. Sprenza, we are sending you a warning message for the last time. Tell your daughter to stop harassing us and get out of our way, and stop writing bad articles about us, or you will put your life and the life of your family in danger. And now you can choose) Anxiety and fear collapsed on Gabriella, causing her to faint and fall to the ground in defeat.