part 10

"10"

The imprisoned man sits eating lunch, tears soaking his chin, wondering when he will get out of this nightmare. Then the jailer comes and tells her about a visitor who came to see you. His heart sank with joy, and a smile adorned his pale features. Then he gets up and runs with the jailer, and he wonders: Who is this? He wants to see me after these dull, abandoned years.

Then he looked and found something that my mind could not believe. She was my beloved's sister. Stephanie. Then he stammered, "Oh, God, Stephanie." Then his tears rolled down his eyelids and he approached him in an embrace, saying in a dark voice: "You do not know that by coming here I have quenched my thirst that has lasted nineteen years." She did not change the embrace, her hand was beside her, biting her broken heart, and its silent tears flowed. Then he turned away and looked at her, She swallowed his words and his tears filled her eyelids, so he spoke to him, saying: What's wrong with you? Why don't you want to talk to me? If you are like this, why did you come to gloat about my condition or what? She answers silently and points to the chair, so he sits and looks at her and listens, and she begins to say: "If I longed to see you, I would I visited you before all these years had passed," and he replied, "Well, why did you come?" ? Then she replies, saying: Please do not interrupt my words, let me continue, until he shakes his head and answers, and continues, saying: If you do not know, I married the commander of the German army and gave birth to a daughter and a son. "I later learned that you had been imprisoned for selling weapons to Jews. Many people were desperate to get you out of this mess." But I could not, and had no chance, but to imprison you rather than kill you. One of my husband's friends was asked to change your information with someone who has been sentenced to prison, not death, and who beats you until your features are disfigured. For this reason, I have come to give you good news that the day of your release is tomorrow. Congratulation. When she got up and went, he took her hands and asked her: "But what about Maria and my daughter, you haven't heard anything about them?" Then Stephanie stands up and tells him: "I don't know anything about them except that Maria fell in a Texas mountain, but no trace of her has been found." That's why I'm not sure if he's dead or maybe it's true. He must have been shocked: "Are you sure about this statement?" Well, what about my daughter? After a period of silence, she replied: "Believe me, I don't know anything, and that's why you don't ask me questions. I don't know what's wrong with her." So she quickly left, and the man followed her, but the jailer prevented him and took him into the dark box, and closed it with the annoying sound of the door. Then hope is extinguished and despair ignites. And his falling tears collapse and he screams.

* What a pity for those who wait for the meeting with hopes and longing for its vastness, and for the promise that was made and then broken by time, so that the scourges of justice rain upon him and the humiliation of injustice rains down upon you, such as injustice and transgression, so that he becomes like a defeated branch, the soul suffocates with it, and it frowns, for when life is mine. Perhaps my actions were hardened because of him and because of him, and my heart sank for me. Whenever I thought he was innocent, the matter relapsed, and I saw visions from deep and distant depths.*

A mental hospital in the cold of dawn in America.
The woman takes his things and goes to the door to find it closed, "Fuck, fuck," then she goes to the window filled with iron grilles, to prevent felons from committing suicide, and she grabs him. In her hand she tries to untie it or move it, but it is fixed, so she tries again with her feet, but I cannot untie it.
Then she sat down and said to herself: There is no solution except the alarm button. She goes to him and presses on him, then she goes to something sharp, and finds the edge of the sharp window, and it cuts the edge of her hand, and blood flows from it. Then she takes the drawing, wraps it up, hides it in her backside, and the fainting begins." He owns it.

Stephanie sits playing the piano, composing her mysterious pains, then a man comes and tells her that her sister tried to commit suicide, and she panics in fear.

*I was afraid of losing him, despite her love, not that much. It is true that after that he was oppressed, but I lost her with heartbreak. It is true that the distance is longer, but it is present in the mind. Perhaps rushing indicates the sprouting of love for her. Oh, how amazing life forces us to satisfy her mind, and our thoughts become weak and broken. *