part 34

"34"

After twelve years have passed. Teresa is now thirty-two years old. She and Julian have given birth to two children: Vero, 13 years old, and Frank, 10 years old. She is now in her seventh month of pregnancy. Her father, George, is still searching for his beloved Maria, whose place no one can take. And Lina, her heart is still clinging to the withered threads.

Year 1982 AD. An ancient Milanese morning with ambitions. And full of faith and love of giving.
Teresa wakes up to Julian's kisses.
Julian: A beautiful Milan morning has a smile on your face. Come on, my love, wake up. The kids are late for school. They need your kisses.
Teresa smiles lovingly: Come on, my beloved husband, I will wake up. Teresa woke up and found her youngest son, Frank, bringing her coffee with a very nice and beautiful look. Both Julian and Teresa laughed at his kindness, as they knew why he did this. Teresa smile meanly and drink coffee. "Hmm, yum yum, the coffee is delicious. Thank you, my love." Frank replied kindly. "You're welcome"
And he goes silently. Then Julian laughed at the sight of Teresa and his son and said: "Oh, my love, why don't you make him go to Serie B, the Italian second division? You know loves football very much, so do not extinguish this passion within him." Teresa replied. "I know, but I want to raise him to be patient and not take love based on satisfying his goal." Julian smiled with admiration, saying, "I am truly proud of you, my love, but will you make him go to Serie B, the Italian second division?" Teresa replied with a smile filled with love. "Yes, of course, I will not break my son's mind." Then the franc comes out on them, and joy draws its features. "Oh great, will you make me go? I love you, mom." Teresa snapped in annoyance. "Oh, so were you spying on us?"
Frank answered kindly. "Yes, mother, but I promise that it will not happen again and that I will never take advantage of feelings for my purpose." Teresa smiled lovingly and said: "I love you, my son." She hugs him and then Khulian throws on them and carries them in his beautiful embrace. Then Vero came, and jealousy painted his features. "Hm, hm, can I have a hug too, or have you forgotten me?" Teresa laughed and joined her and Julian's hands, saying, "How can we forget you, my great son? Come to my arms, the king." and them embrace each other. Love appears with him like a cross.

George lives next door to Teresa and comes to them every day
George in front of the bread shop. "Hello, can you give me two pieces of strawberry pie and hot?" A man replied. " gladly " . And after a short period of waiting. George took the pie and went, but Lina ran into him. To smile and greet her. "Hello, Lina, how are you?" Lina answered lovingly. "Hello, I'm fine, thanks, but I smell delicious pies." George laughed and said. "Yes, it has strawberries in it. I have it with me for breakfast with my daughter and grandchildren." Let joy appear on her eyelids and say: "Yes, wonderful, I am starving." She went with him and held her hand as if she were a little orphan girl searching for safety, but she found it all in George's hand, and it became her home and her refuge.

Teresa prepares school supplies for her children. And Julian helps her prepare breakfast. He speaks to her calmly, saying: "My love, I want to tell you something." Teresa answered curiously. "Yes, what do you want to tell me?" Julian answered, placing his hand on Teresa's shoulder lovingly. "I heard that Arberdo's uncle suffers from depression, and since the day of the incident he has never opened his workshop. What do you think we take the children and go to him? No matter what this is, my uncle is my father's brother. " Her eyebrows were crooked with incomprehension and she said: "How is it that Arbardo's father is your uncle? Why didn't you tell me?" Khulian replied while hitting his head . "Oh, my love, believe me, I forgot to tell you that I am Arberdo's nephew." Teresa replied annoyed. "After these years, you tell me that you forgot, but does he know that you are his nephew?" Julian answered "No, I didn't tell him too. I apologize to you and him." Teresa suppressed her anger and took a cigarette, then lit it and puffed, relieving her pain. Julian silently blamed himself until George and Lina arrived.George accepts each of his grandchildren, Frank and Vero, with great love. "Have you broken your fast or are you still doing that?" Frank replied kindly. "How can I break my fast without you, grandfather?" George laughed lovingly and said. "Oh my dear son, I also don't crave breakfast without you, so I'm bringing you hot strawberry pancakes." for May Vero and Frank be happy. Vero takes the pancakes, saying with love. "So, sit down, all of you, at the table while I bring the pancakes." George smiles lovingly at Vero, who makes Maria's eyes look at him, Teresa laughs in him, and Lina tells him with a smile. "I'm coming with you." Let Julian receive them and sit next to George and talk to him about what happened between him and Teresa. George was surprised and told him with hope. "You made a mistake, but don't worry, Teresa loves you. She is just a little upset. By the way, have you received any news about Maria and Stephanie?" Julian replied with a disappointed look. "No, my friend Jack has not achieved anything yet. He apologized." Let George be disappointed, but the hope of meeting her still shines until he runs out of breath.

Lina and Vero ban pancakes. Vero looks at a woman he loved and painted her in a painting. He entered his rainy green eyes. He planted in her a garden of her blond locks of hair as a meadow, and a scent grew in its expanse. Her eyelids became red like the red of his eyes that pricked the passion of everything his hands touched, so that he would preserve in the painting of forbidden love. In reality, but his imagination is dulled by the glow of the colonial air, and he knows that her heart loves someone else, this is Lina, so he loved her despite the age difference, he loved her. But love, like dreams, changes, either by coincidence or not. Teresa looks at Vero and Lina as they are cutting pies, but notices Vero's eyes that are filled with passion, knowing that his son has fallen in love, but knowing that he is in his teenage years, which are building in transitional feelings. She smiled silently and approached them welcomingly, saying: "Hello, Lina, how are you and what are you doing?" Lina answered lovingly as she tasted the pie. "George brought hot, very delicious strawberry pies." She remained silent and took a small piece and put it in Vero's mouth. But Teresa eats the piece from Lina's hand and laughs, saying... "I apologize, but there is nothing I can do about the delicious smell." Vero and Lina both laughed, then they took the dishes and went to the living room.