part 33

"33"

Gabriela and Arberdo sit and drink coffee in silence. They are thinking about their daughter, Teresa, who has not yet returned.
Gabriella looks at the window and says: "I don't know what happened to my daughter now. I haven't seen her for two daysand we don't know anything about her except that she is a sensitive, kind-hearted and very affectionate girl. It is true that I am not the mother who gave birth to her, but my love for her is no different from Sprenza's love at all." . She gets up and says to Arberdo, "I am go to work. How about we go together?" Arberdo rose silently and hugged her like an orphan hugs his mother. He cried, and blamed himself. He knocked on the door. Knock, knock, knock.

Julian and Teresa They enter class. The students all stood up and applauded them and welcomed them, but there were surprises that Julian made for Teresa. Teresa turned around and was amazed by the magnificence of the surprise. Julian kneels and asks for her hand for marriage in front of everyone. Her father, George, was behind her and telling her to accept, as he was an honest man. She hugs her father, then hugs Khulian and announces her good luck with him. You find Gabriella, Arberdo, Sperenza, and Diana exchanging smiles and joy. To come to them and embrace them. But all of this is in her imagination.

•°•°Back to the past•°•°•

Pereiro goes to the National Agricultural Bank on 12/12/1969. He carries the bag and goes into the bathroom of the National Agricultural Bank and places the bomb somewhere. He looks at the mirror and washes his face. So his friend would tell him, "Did you put it in a good place?" Brero answered, crying bitterly, "Yes." To ask his friend. Why are you crying . Briro replied angrily. It's none of your business.

Sprenza is walking with her friends, talking about Perero.
Sprenza and her friend Patricia stand up with a laugh. Wait, I have to tell you something. Patricia remained curiously silent, saying... What . Sperenza responded by taking Patricia's hand and placing it on her stomach. "I am pregnant." Patricia opened her mouth in amazement and joy. "Oh, right, my God, this is beautiful. Does Brero know?" Sprenza replied with a disappointed smile. "No, he does not know. He and his mother went outside Milan due to a death, and he left me a message saying he would be two weeks late." Patricia replied with a silent laugh, looking at someone and saying . "There is another joy, look behind you." Then Sprenza turned around and was surprised.It's her sister Teresa, along with Diana and Julian. I ran and hugged her. "My sister, my love, where have you been? I miss you." "Okay, my love," Teresa replied with a loving smile. "I was tired, so I slept last night with Professor Julian." They were surprised by the sound of Gabriella running and shouting happily, leaving Arberdo behind. "Teresa, my love." Tereza comes and hugs her. " oh my Mother, it easy. I'm good Don't worry." Gabriella replied: "I was worried about you, my love. It is natural that I long for your happiness." Aberdo answered, looking silent and ashamed: "How are you, my daughter?" Then Teresa silently tilted her head. fine" .

in the bathroom . Broro hesitates and says with fear and regret. "Look, why don't we postpone this mission? There are a lot of innocent people who will get hurt." His friend shouted at him: "These are the commander's orders, and you must carry out his orders." Prero becomes silent and starts crying.

Teresa tells her mother Gabriella and Sperenza not to be late. Her heart felt a twinge of fear towards her from the dream she had in her sleep. Gabriella replied with a laugh. "Don't worry, my love. We won't be late. Come on, Diana, Patricia, and Sperenza. Sprenza, her mother, and her friends go to the bank. She notices Brero who is coming out of the bathroom. She runs to him and calls his name. Brero, my love. Brero notices her and says with fear." "Sprenza, my love, what are you doing here? Get out now. Come on." Sprenza prevented him from going beyond the scope of her last words. "Wait here. I want to tell you something that will make your heart happy. I am pregnant."Prero freezes, because everything is over and it's too late. He looks at his friend, who comes out of the place maliciously and presses the button. Broro shouts: "Don't do that, please!" It explodes and pom pom , and it's all over with the push of a button. The truth is that there is nothing easier than destruction.[ Many skyscrapers were built, such as the Velasca Tower and the Pirelli Tower, which became a symbol of the era of prosperity that the city experienced, but this era ended in the late sixties with the beginning of what is known as the Years of Lead, as Milan witnessed an unprecedented wave of violence in the streets, labor strikes, and an increase in terrorism. This euphoria that Milan experienced, which did not last long, led to the creation of a new image of the city, Milan, to the world, with the nickname Milano da Bere, Milan for drinking.
During the period of unrest, it reached its peak on December 12, 1969, when a bomb exploded in the National Agricultural Bank in Milan, killing 17 and wounding 88 others..] Sperenza, Gabriella, Patrizia, and Britain's Diana were one of the communist victims who spread corruption in Milan .

~~{{What should not be trusted most. It is life. But it must be reconciled in any case. Live life as you want and as life wants. It is astonishing that our affairs change suddenly in place and time. We do not know what time has in store for us. We walk through time and write our narratives about what was and was. And we open all the knocks on the doors of mysterious time. Let us collide with him between joys and sorrows. And between Present in the past was. Let it fluctuate between us like the waves fluctuate between calm and rough. It answered all of my wandering feelings like silent strings. It accompanies the eternal melodies of nostalgia in every soul within us. We do not care about what will come, for what came before we were filled with certain expectations.}~◇~

[ Let this scene be imprinted in the imaginations of everyone present. As if a painter was drawing every inch of their pain and sorrows and silently leaving in them the longing for farewell. Let the painting be completed with our tears pouring over the pain of the lost. To be intertwined in our souls. And be in the museum of eternal longing for our loved ones. ] We love you, flower of Italy. ♡ Milan ♡