part 11

"11"

The man sits in the dark of the day, his sleepy eyelids red from many tears, then the jailer comes and gives him breakfast, and says to him: After you eat, you will be freed from this miserable place. Congratulation."

*This news, which was an awaited dream, made me happy, and my heart longed for it, but everything I was living for declined, and I lost my appetite for life, so I became a corpse. My soul was shattered by the ecstasy of my time, and life has no tenderness to tame when the one you love died, so the distance of the beloved became a rain upon him.

Teresa lay on the bed and looked out the window, which was filled with the clouds of the frowning winter night and the sounds of intense lightning rain, and thought about what had happened with today's talk about that mysterious woman.
*When I was overwhelmed by what jumped out, I made up for it as a mistake in my knowledge, and he said to himself: I don't know why I wasn't relieved by what he told me, as if it belonged to me or I don't know, maybe this is my mistake."

Sperenza and Pereiro were running to escape the rain attack. Prieiro grabbed Sperenza's waist and hid under a building, and they laughed at each other's appearance. Silence prevailed between them. I was surprised and the language of the eyes began and the rain sang to them. They moved closer together until I could feel the warmth in their breath. The smell of the kiss, the abyss of ecstasy, mixes with them, creating an imaginary shower from their souls.

Gabriella is at the bakery buying hot pies. She takes it and walks through the rainy streets under her umbrella. When a mysteriously dressed man with a black hat covering her features catches her eye, he throws down a cigarette and pulls out a gun. He looks towards the sniper's location. She turns around and is horrified by what she sees. It's Sprenza. His daughter kisses a man, and this vile person tries to kill them, so she grabs a stone and shouts at them, saying: Sprenza, run away, there is someone who wants to assassinate you. She threw a stone at him and Gabriela ran away. She follows him but is unable to catch him.
Sperenza and Pereiro ran to Gabriela and asked her what happened. She looks at them sharply, then grabs Sprenza by the wrist and walks with her forcefully. Sprenza stops him and asks her: Mom, what's wrong? Why are you mad at me? What's your problem?" Gabriella answered after a while of silence. "Who is this? Sprenza pointed her hand at Priero, and answered, licking his lips angrily: "This is Priero, and we made a promise." Then she pointed to Briero and continued, "Perero, this is my mother Gabriella." Then Brero extended her hand to Gabriela and shook it, saying: "Hello, ma'am, it is an honor to meet you." Gabriella looked at him sharply, smiled loudly and angrily, then left silently.

Sprenza looked at what his mother had done and said, "I apologize to my mother, Brero Nebaten. She is just angry and worried about what that despicable person did." Prero approaches him and takes her hand and says: There is no need to apologize, my love. She has the right to do what she saw a moment ago is not an easy matter, and she approaches him closer to him. Sprenza kissed him on the lip and whispered to him lovingly: "I love you, Prieiro. We'll see you tomorrow."

Gabriella opens the door and Sprenza looks at her. I stuttered as I opened the door, and Sperenza asked him for the key. "Mom, give me the key. You're angry and you won't be able to open it." Gabriella silently handed her the key. Sprenza took the key and asked his mother: "Why did you do this in Pereiro?" To answer it. Gabriella shouted: "You ask me why I did this?" Who is this Prero? Who is he? Who is this man who wants to kill you? Sperenza responded annoyed: "Mom, you know that I am a political person, and it is normal for me to be exposed to this situation." "so what?" Gabriella replied feeling angry. If Pereiro belongs to this Communist Party and you don't know, what if they are their spies and are pretending to love and be loyal to you? Sperenza answered angrily: What are you saying, mother? Be careful what you say. Pereiro is a loyal friend. They were all quarreling loudly. Until Aberdo opened the door, upset by what he saw, and they entered the house, and the quarrel between them is still continuing. Arberdo looked at them angrily and shouted at them until silence prevailed between them, then he asked them: "Why all this quarreling?" What happened? Gabriella answered. I saw her kissing a man whose origin we do not know where? There were also people trying to kill them from afar, but I came just in time. What if I'm late? She fell silent and burst into tears, and Arberdo approached Gabriela and hugged him and looked at Sprenza with a look of blame and excuse, so Sprenza silently tilted her head and ran inside....

...like clouds rushing into the winter clouds to establish cold in the heart, and raining down a desperate morning on the beating heart, like a flash of lightning when it touches complete darkness...

Teresa leaned over the door of the room, and looked at Sprenza, with a look in his shining eyes, and Sprenza threw himself on Teresa's lap, shedding tears over him * As in a waterfall on the mountain meadows, in the artist's painting, for the waterfall and the mountain meadows have no enemy and no difference *, so that Teresa can He got up and wiped away Sprenza's tears with her finger like Christ, and spoke to him, saying in sign language: "Don't worry, sister." "Do not be sad, life goes on, and even if the worry is great, it will go away. Smile first instead of frowning, for all I have in mind is for you to smile, and the earth will become a garden." To tend to Sprenza. Her head is thankful. .
...and they hug each other and the sounds of rain fill the place as if peace is calling here.....