part 19

"19"

{ Everything in my heart was constant except sadness, which never stopped ~~ Spring has blown in the meadows of the earth, but the heart is terrified by winter ~~ Love has become an enemy and hate, so the spirit has dried up on us, and we have lost our words. Love, with our hasty words, is hate. ~ The ruler of love, I know that he is ignorant ~~ Love is giving without praise to the beloved. ~ So love should be a listener and not a tyrant }

Elias is sitting on the floor and crying in tears, and Lina looks at him with a reproach and excuse, so what does he have in mind to do? She knows what he has in mind to do for a while while he gets up and opens his safe and takes the gun from him and goes, but Lina stands in front of him and then looks into his eyes. Then she went to his hand, which was holding a silencer. She approached him and wiped his eyelids, which were hot from the traces of tears, with her fingertip. Then she hugged him, hugging the brothers and whispering in his ear, saying, "Don't do this. Don't get your palms dirty. Don't get your hands dirty, brother. Don't fall into Stephanie's trap." She gasped in tears and strengthened his silence. She continues by saying, "I know how you feel. I know when your feelings, love, and dreams are for someone, but that person doesn't care about what happens to you and also loves someone else. How much I hate this feeling. But all I can say is that love is not forced, and I let everyone who loves love." And everything that is not loved is not loved. She moved away from him and took the gun from him, placing her hand on Elias' shoulder and telling him with a smile, "Expel these thoughts from your head that are useless, for we drank from the same cup, and do not forget that I am here with you." Elias remained silent and sat drinking the whiskey helplessly.

○○○~○○○Back to the present ○○○~○○○

George was silent and looked at the ground with tears streaming down his eyelids, then he said, "Yes, I remember this hotel where I used to meet Maria in secret. And I remember the day I was imprisoned, it was the day Maria was born, but Elias stole from me this joy that I was longing for....

○○~○○Back to the past ○○~○○

George and Maria are asleep in bed, almost naked, and Maria speaks in a soft voice: "Dear George, what should we name our daughter?" George embraces Maria's nine-month- pregnant belly, kisses her and touches her tenderly, and says: "Our daughter has grown, and his mother's belly has grown. We'll call him Teresa. The name of my little sister who I lost because of my father. He stopped and looked into Maria's eyes for a while and said, "But I will never be like my father. I promise to be a good father and husband." He kissed Maria's hand eagerly and continued, saying: "This is a promise from me. I love you and I love my daughter, Teresa." Maria replied with a longing smile: "I also love you and my daughter, and I promise to be a good mother and husband." Then she kissed George's hand, and then they kissed each other with the love and passion of their souls. Excited, loving and longing, and after seconds of caressing, Teresa moves in his mother's belly as if she is saying to her mother: Come on, mother, stop caressing my father. I want to go out into my unknown world, and I want to embrace you and my father ، For Maria to scream and say, "Oh my God, I feel like I am going to give birth, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh." Then George panics, fearing for Maria and his daughter, and says in a voice of joy and concern at the same time. He says, "Oh, oh my God, my dear, do not be afraid. I will take you to the hospital now," and then a knock on the door surprises them. And George quickly gets up to the door and opens it, saying, "Oh my God, thank you that you came at the right time, Arberdo, come in, come in." Then Arberdo enters and finds Maria screaming. He helps George by carrying Maria to the hospital.

○○~○○Back to the present ○○~○○

George wiped his eyelids from the sublime tears and said, "I wanted to see my daughter Theresa's opinions, but your brother Elias deprived me of that. I will never forgive him." Lena replied with a sad smile, "I know what you feel. I know that he was the one who told the German police about you." George looked at him in amazement, "You." You knew and you did not tell me why, why did you not tell me? Lina held your hand and said, "I wanted to tell you, but my brother..!!