part 16

"16"

The German (Berlin) George is under the shower, washing himself from the rot of prisons that lasted for years, in which there was good skin, intellectual disability, and hope sleeps like an approaching coma.

* We do not miss those who yearn for us, and we miss those who do not yearn for us. The fault is in ourselves, not in time. There is nothing more oppressed than time. We blame him and ignore our actions, but out of ignorance we are happy and steal time when we change, and we do not know that we are the ones changing. It is not time, we are the ones who were blessed with Najidin

Arberdo sits in the rocking chair, drinking his coffee and working on his violin and his family's violin, remembering his unfortunate past.

Although the sieve taught us burying, and we still find it difficult to bury the past, every disease confirms its cure except love, for when we thought it would be cured, it relapsed. Love is a disease that is difficult to treat, like jasmine, which when burned turns to ash, but the breadth of its effects soothes the heart, so his love becomes like a deep well into which a person enters. With the ropes raised, the tail of the well comes down, and the well pulls it in, and hope is cut off. It is the rope in which wishes and the soul reside. It is love, so it is imprisoned in it, and nothing can take it out except death.

Gabriela's friend interrupted Arberdo's dreams, saying with stammering and fear, "Hello, Mr. Arberdo, I have bad news for you." Arberdo answered fearfully, "What, has something happened to Gabriela or my daughters?" Gabriella's friend replied, "No, don't worry. Gabriella has fainted and is now in the hospital. Don't be afraid. She is fine, but there is something else you should know." Arberdo got up in fear and said, "What?" Let Gabriela's friend be silent and give him the threat paper that the communists had sent to Gabriela, so that he could take Arberdo and read it, so that fear could bind his ribs and run to Gabriela, like a wave running to sand.

Letizia sits with Sperenza, telling her about his past, which makes the stone cry, saying: "You know, Sperenza, love is beautiful when it is between two parties like you and my son. When love is mutual, it is difficult for anyone to separate them except death. But when love is like mine, it is a disease and not a cure. "Sure, you are talking about one-sided love," Sprenza replied. Letizia leaned forward and answered: "Yes, yes, it is one-sided love." Oh, let me tell you. About myself. I loved him. A man who did not resemble me in status, spirit, or even feelings. I used to work as a maid in the palace. I used to wash and iron their clothes, and clean the toilets, nothing more. But one time I saw this man whom I loved very much. His name was Elias. He was the youngest of his brothers. And the most pampering of them all. He brought me closer to him. Slowly, slowly, until he immersed me in his eyes, dark as the night and blue as the river, and made me trust him and give him everything I had of my body, my mind, my dreams, and my heart that was broken in him. To him, until my love for him turned into hatred that was not hatred.

Back to the past.

The winter is bitter and dark in the year 1949, Milan. Letizia runs in a white dress exuding a flash of beauty. Her laughter makes the garden giggle with joy, and her running is like a deer singing a song.
At midnight, Letizia goes to her lover, Elias, behind the palace at the expected date. Elias is sitting proudly, drinking wine, waiting for his lover to see her from afar as she waves to him madly. He misses her. He smiles an arrogant smile and waves to her without distress, meaning that the place is safe. Letizia comes to him and embraces him like a He hugged the expatriate back, hugging him back, but without feeling, and asked him if she wanted a drink. Letizia replied, "I want to, but I can't." Elias answered coldly, "Why are you afraid of getting drunk?" Letizia answered after a period of silence, smiling and taking his hand. She places him on his stomach, "I am pregnant by you." Then Elias's features turn into anger and he moves his hand away from her stomach and insults her, saying, "What, what are you saying?" He laughs mockingly and continues by saying, "How insolent you are. You think I am a fool. What proves that he is my son? Perhaps he was from another man." Being a bitch, you run after money like running dogs, but I will be kind to you and give you whatever number you want, so how much money do you want?Letizia was shocked by Elias's reaction, her eyes filled with tears, and she said in a shocked voice, "I could not believe this. I could not believe myself. I had loved you, trusted you, and given you all my dreams and hopes, all yours. My body, soul, and soul, without haste. All of me was yours, and you looked at me with this contemptuous look." What a shameless son of a bitch you are. Then she gets up with pent-up anger and extends her hand to slap him, but Elias grabs her hand and pushes her and says, looking at her with a smile that made me laugh, "Oh, oh, calm down first, I am not the son of a bastard. The bastard son is the one who did whatever he wanted to you. He left you under his feet and your work as we do cigarettes, and secondly, do not try to lie to me with your fake love and that you love me and do not love my money, and thirdly, answer my question, how much money do you want?