part 22

"22"

On a cold American morning, Washington, Stephanie enters his hotel room and throws herself on the bed in despair. Then she takes out a cigarette and lights it, looking at the ceiling and blowing out pained smoke. Then she puts the cigarette in her mouth and takes out the money she took from the bag. She works like a prostitute. She sells her body in exchange for money, so she wakes up after them with tears streaming down her eyes in remorse, then she becomes angry and cries intensely, throws the money and breaks what is next to her in anger, then she sits asleep, burned, and speaks to herself that she , "How I hate myself, and I am nothing but a bitch."

Maria wakes up to Susan's face, and a smile appears on her features. Then she tells him, "Good morning, moon of the day. I have come to you for breakfast." Then Maria silently gets up and heads to the bathroom, ignoring Susan. Then, Susan sits on the edge of the bed, tears streaming down her eyelids in shame.

Stephanie speaks with Dr. Peter Jackson, owner of the hospital where Maria was.
Stephanie spoke, saying, "My sister must return to the hospital, but I am afraid for her because of your negligence, because of which I would have lost my sister." Peter replied, apologizing for what happened, "I truly apologize to you, but believe me, I promise that this will never happen again. Now tell me how she is now." Stephanie answered with a sharp look, approaching his eyes and saying to him in a soft voice, "She is fine, but why are you so concerned with her?" Peter answered with a smile escaping Stephanie's eyes. "It is a condition of mine, so it is natural for me to be concerned about it." Stephanie answered with a malicious smile, "I hope this " .

In the middle of the night, Teresa bids farewell to friends and then enters the house exhausted, but she is surprised that there is no one in the house. She is very afraid, so she sits in the living room until a sleepy sleep falls over her.

America Washington, Maria comes out of the bathroom and finds Susan still sitting in bed waiting for her. Maria answered angrily, "Didn't I tell you that I don't want to see your face?" Susan replied as she got up to Maria and held her hand, "I know, but please, I want to talk to you for a little while, " Maria silently sitting eating her food, then Susan sat next to her and said after a period of silence between them, "I was born in an orphanage, and I was raised and grew up in it, and the days were difficult and beautiful there, and after I turned 18, I decided to leave the orphanage and depend on myself." And I went to the street to build my future, but I was naive, foolish, and quick to despair, so I went to a path that did not resemble me, made myself a toy for life, and made me a bitch, a whore. She sells her body for shelter and food, and to live at the mercy of those who do not have the of mercy. There was nothing . They took me and They made me a commodity to be sold and bought at the cheapest price , I was in the place where my dreams and hopes were imprisoned. Maria asked her angrily, "Yes, but you could have escaped from it or left." Susan replied with a look of despair, "There were many women who tried to escape were killed, and those who did not try to kill themselves had no escape from this Nightmare, but I was not more shocked by the presence of someone I did not expect, which was the vision of my mother, who was working as our boss and supervisor. Seeing her made my eyes shed tears of longing, remorse, pain, and heartbreak that I could not describe, so I was confused at that moment.

○○•○○ Return to the past ○○•○○

Susan is sitting with a group of women who are awaiting the arrival of their leader, whom they are talking about: hard-heartedness and more offensive words. My mind freezes with fear, but my heart holds a comfortable feeling towards her. Then the woman enters us with sharp, evil eyes, but behind the color of her hazel eyes is hidden a black past. Her dark eyelashes were dark and filled with the sadness of the prisoner, and she walked with her body that was called strength, but her soul was deserted, like a spider's web of doom, and her voice was hoarse From the effects of her scream at night. spoke , "Welcome to this place in which we will live and die, and what brought us here is fate. We must respect him and be satisfied with him, but please note that he does not allow Kanna to fight or go out without my permission, and also do not try to escape because whoever tries will be destined to die like before us, so be obedient to so that you both can be happy. She then looks at Susan, who has a look of shock and shock. Tears in her eyelids shed pain, Then the woman shouts at her, "He and he and he and hey, why are you crying and looking at me like that?" Susan started crying even more without speaking. The woman blew her anger at her and then ordered the guards to imprison her in the basement room. The woman left, but Susan pulled her into her arms and called her by her real name, Katherine. The woman is surprised by her, as no one knows this name except George, and people next to her look at her with astonishment. They know that her name is Chloe, so how do you call her by that name? Catherine escapes from their sight, even though she is who she is, as she is the daughter she left in the orphanage, so she orders the guards to take her immediately. And she She holds her eyes, which were about to burst into tears. Then the guards come to take her, and Catherine looks into Susan's eyes and holds her hand, meaning that she should calm down or else they will fight you.

○○•○○ Return to the present ○○•○○