part 30

"30"

Stephanie and Maria dance quietly and talk to each other.
Stephanie: I am very happy that our relationship is back to how it used to be and better.
Maria: I am happy and lucky because I have a sister like you, who is kind-hearted and affectionate. She hugged her and shouted, "I love you, my sister Stephanie. I love you and I love my mother who gave birth to you."
Susan brings a cup and says hello. "Let's toast to the sisters' return with love." Everyone drinks the cup, then Maria goes up to the stage, holding the piano, and then she plays and sings the song "Lulu's Back in Town" with her beautiful, charming voice, so everyone comes to the stage and sings with her and in their beloved dances.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Sperenza arrives at Perero's house and knocks on the door. Knock, knock, but there was no answer. Fear overtook Sprenza, so she went to Brero's neighbors, but she met one of friends Brero, and asked about Brero. His friend Brero replied, "Don't worry, but he told me before he left Milan that I would send you this message."
So Sprenza was she surprised by his answer and his quick gold. Sprenza opens the letter with the haste of her longing and finds...*{{Hello, my dear Sperenza, I apologize, but I wanted to tell you, but I had a chance, so I wrote you this letter to tell you that I am fine, but I will be late in coming because my aunt died two days ago, and my mother and I are outside Milan for this reason, and I will be back later Two weeks. Don't worry ♡♡ I love you...}}}♡● So Speranza smiled and hid the paper in the bag. Her heart was between fire and water, but water prevailed over fire because of this beautiful message.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Julian looks at Teresa silently. Who sits silently and looks at the sky with her pale green eyes. As if a forest after a hurricane. She wonders about her lost soul between the raids of the past and the present, stained between the drowning waves. So Julian comes and sits next to her, puts his hand on Teresa's hand, and tells her calm words.
There is no sadness that is not accompanied by joy, and there is no despair that is not accompanied by hope, and there is no distress that is not accompanied by hope. Hold on to the key of patience, for it opens all doors. After a period of silence, Teresa looked at him with pale eyelids from shed tears. And anchored in the arms of Julian, Camarsa, who migrated to the shore.

Arberdo is in the workshop, sitting with customers' machines. He uses his pains on the instruments to silence the screams, and with his fingertip he rides the strings by a string until he cuts his hand and bleeds cold blood, and his eyes cry, pouring out what is in her heart, suffocating like the air suffocates a fish, and sorrows that have committed suicide in him happying, and remorse that fills the soul with blame for what he has done and for what he has done. The end is a reproach.

Washington) USA.. at 4:00 AM.

Peter carries Maria as she has had a lot to drink, and Susan takes Stephanie home with her.

Peter enters the room and puts Maria to bed. And Maria fell asleep like death, feeling nothing. Peter looks at her contemplatingly, or like a painter completing an engraving with his eyes. *{I loved seeing her awake, and in sleep, the beauty of all the angels gathered in her, and the innocence of children in the sound of her sighing. Maybe I have reached the point of madness in love with her. I remember her details more than even my name. And I see the night in its eyelashes of those sleeping on their eyelids. My heartbeat is regulated by her breathing movements. To get closer and take my inhale from her exhale. I love to smell her air and her breath while I am on the edge of my bed. But I am afraid that I will fall more and my feelings will expose me.}*..

Teresa walks with Julian and asks, "I don't want to go to my house. Can I stay the night at your house if there is no objection?" Julian answered happily: Of course, there is no objection, as this makes me happy. To smile after a while of frowning. Then Finally, a smile appeared on your beautiful features.
Teresa replied sheepishly: Oh, stop, you're embarrassing me. Oh, my God, I don't know what I would have done if it weren't for you being with me. Let Julian hold her hand and say: I thank God every day for your presence, which has changed the course of my entire life. He was silent for a while and continued saying: Let's go, I'm hungry and I'm hungry for the best pasta with strips of minced meat.

*..{And the heart was about to be revealed, but the mind wanted to conceal it until the day of what was written. Love is between pleasure and sadness, haste and deadline. But I myself say that her eyes showed patience and her speech was easy. I loved love. He has no authority over him or authority over him.}..*

George stood looking at the window filled with winter tears Milano talking to his sad smoke, and Lina looking at him in pain. To get close to him and hug him tightly from behind, as if she was telling him that I feel for you and that she is ready to sacrifice her soul for his happiness. George holds her hand and tells her of his tears streaming down Lina's hand, saying: Did I make a mistake or do I do it right? Answer my question. I don't know. I'm afraid my daughter will hate me because I did this. Lina replied while looking at him: What are you saying? You did not do anything. Teresa does not hate you. You were forced to leave her, and this is fate, and fate cannot be changed. George answered while crying bitterly: . Why didn't she take me in her arms? Why didn't she let me smell her scent and kiss her on the cheek? Why am I in pain? Oh my God, don't leave me alone with this affliction. My God, take me to safety. My God, save me from this trouble. He screams in full pain and groans. And Lina hugs you with all the strength of tenderness and kindness.

My home, the ancient home, is asleep on the road...and hidden from the limits of time
It is possible for my beloved Bakr to shine like a stranger...And it does not bloom like in the past..