part 4

"4"

Arberdo. He has a craftsmanship workshop for making violin family. He is sitting quietly in front of his beloved craft. With a cigarette in his mouth, he inhales smoke and exhales worries along with it. And the sounds of the classics danced in the boldest place along with the strumming of the violin and the scratching of the strings. He is drowning in the sea of ​​the past of his lover, Maria, and the salt of his longing is harvested and the bitterness of his sugar is sour. Where are you, Feresh Al-Bustan? After your departure, my features became hideous, O inhabitant of the breath of strings. It has become dim and melted by your difference. And the violin has grown old, its melody is longing for you. I love you, Maria, and I kept my promise to you, but you did not keep your promise to me. If I had known who took you, I would have flogged him with flogging. So my longing for you shouted for the star until the moon cried. My love, I saw nothing but your blood stained on the bed. To touch a small droplet containing Maria's blood. Hanging from a leather necklace around his neck. I still feel that you are alive until I see your exquisite body. And heal my broken soul. Your musk refreshes my thirsty inhale

Gabriella. In the hospital, she sits next to her daughter on the edge of the bed and talks to her about leaving politics: "You are forced to leave this field, which is neither beneficial nor harmful." Sprenza replied as she leaned on her back and sat on the bed: "Mom, my love, what you say is impossible for me to leave." Gabriella answered. She said angrily, "What? Are you kidding me? You mean it's impossible for me to let you continue in this field. Ha, ha, instead of paying attention to your studies and entering university like your sister Teresa, you're wasting your time with stupid people. People bring you nothing but problems. So Sprenza got annoyed and said, 'Oh, my God.' Mom, you are a selfish woman and worry about the most trivial reasons.

The lectures were over and Theresa was handing the papers to Diana so Diana could talk to him, "Teresa, how about you go out with me and Jack to lunch?" Teresa then refused, but after Diana's insistence, she agreed. (Whoever says: The color of my friends is my color, or the darkness of my friends is my color.) Both possibilities exist, but blame yourself when the colors go out.

We sat in one of the most beautiful restaurants in Milan, surrounded by singing and contentment, and we ordered the most delicious Italian dishes, such as meat pizza and its various types, as well as Uzbekti pasta with cut slices, and other dishes.
Arberdo. He sits in front of his craft table, completing violin maintenance and tuning the strings. Then one of his old friends, a Roman, enters and is greeted by Arberdo. "Oh, hello, hello, my dear friend. Have a seat." Arberdo gets up and asks him: What do you want to drink? Rumi refuses and apologizes to him and asks him about the safety of his daughter Sprenza? Arberdo is amazed. He stood frozen and said: What are you saying, my friend? Al-Rumi answered, looking at Aberdo with astonishment: "My little brother, Nicolas, who works with your wife, told me that your daughter was involved in an accident in one of the demonstrations against the communists, and she is now in the hospital."
Arberdo replied anxiously: "Oh my God, why didn't you tell me? Please take me to the hospital now?" Al-Rumi replied: "I apologize, I thought you knew, but don't worry, brother, she is fine now, and I will take you to him, okay."...

After we had eaten and enjoyed ourselves, we ordered whiskey, and we began to drink a lot of it until our minds became numb, and we began to dance together, and Jack sang Barnard, and everyone became entertained with us, and I participated with Jack Barnard, then Diana came and played the song Luluis Back Diun, and then we danced to it. All of us, it is true that I am deaf and dumb, but whiskey has made me free from affliction. Enjoy the air, and the moon sways with your waist, and the stars around you dance.

Gabriella. In the hospital, she and her daughter Sperenza are still discussing leaving politics. Gabriella replied: "I will tell your father everything if you do not leave this damned field, mother, please calm down. Please I have not and will not leave this field until justice is done." Her mother approached him and looked at her angrily and said: "Then I will tell your father now." She got up Gabriella. Sprenza extended her hand to try to stop her, but Gabriella turned away from her and left, but she collided with Aberdo's heads, and they both held their heads in pain. Then Arberdo asked: "How is she?" Gabriella replied: "My eyes, I was going to you now, but do not be afraid, for she Fine." Arberdo replied: "I know, but where is she now?" "I want to see him and calm my heart." Then Gabriella pointed her finger into the room and said: "She is here." He ran quickly into the room.