part 2

"2"

Nineteen years later, Teresa is a big, beautiful 19-year-old. Since birth, she has been deaf and mute. But she loves music, especially the cello. She lives in Tendons. His voice is more beautiful than human voices. It's like the waves of the sea at night. And the moon is the breeze of love. And the sea loves the silence of strings. Teresa wakes up to the sounds of birds in the morning. You wake up and open the window. The roses vibrate from the depth of her touches. And the sun caresses him on her green eyes. It looks like a meadow of paradise. was drawn to her mother Gabriella's touches. She said to her with a very sharp gesture after saying good morning to her, saying: You know that today is one of the happiest days of my life, as it is your first day at university. Then she kissed her on the forehead and continued saying: "How quickly the days have passed. Now be ready, it is 8:44. Don't be late." Teresa replied, hugging and kissing her: "Don't worry, the most beautiful mother in the world. I love you." Gabriella then pointed at her with her hand and said, "And I love you." In the kitchen.Sprenza was making coffee and talking with her father. After I asked him if he wanted plain coffee or sugar. "Sade, my dear," he replied. She replied: Your order, my king. Then he sat down. He holds the newspaper and says with a smile: "It's Teresa's first year at university, and I'm really happy." "And I still have one year left until I enter university," Spinza replied, offering him coffee and then kissing his boss. Arberdo says while drinking coffee, "And thus my happiness with you and your coffee is complete." Tasty. Then he drinks coffee with appetite and continues, saying: I really love you.

Gabriella enters them. She said: What is this pleasant smell that comes out of Paradise? Then I approached Aberdo, took a cup of coffee from him and drank it. Then she continued: "Yum, of course, the beautiful mermaid brought me back this beautiful coffee." "It's definitely beautiful, because I'm your daughter," Sprenza replied, laughing. Arberdo looks on. Out of jealousy, he coughs and says: What do you mean? Then Sprenza approaches him and kisses her father on the cheek, saying: "Oh, I smell jealousy."

Theresa in the bathroom, she looked in the mirror silently, but entered a fight. With a dancer moving with his fingers, deep into her, like a painting of her shiny hair. To a melody that lives in its whispers. And the smoke of an unknown rehab ignites in my heart. He walks on the eyelid of a tearful longing, an abandoned winter filled with me, and the clouds are dark. She plays the melody of her longing mind. When she is seen in a dream, and her soul is chasing a melody with joy. She wonders, "The air hidden behind the rust of the strings. Whoever accompanies the groans of smoke. He screams curiously over a drawing of a suicide bomber. Then she closes her eyes and says to herself." The tragic wages of the broken soul fences are one by one strings. Then wash the face with warm water. On inhalation of the sweeping liver.

A woman is playing the piano with melodies and melodies that made the stone scream with the beauty of its euphoria. It is like a painting with authority or seeing wonders on the shores of the moon. Then a guard enters and says, "Ma'am, there is a person with a black hat and a brown robe who asked to see you....

Teresa is the sun at the breakfast table with her family, with her elegant beauty. And her honey spilled on her blond hair. Arberdo. He raptly plays on Teresa's beauty and the prestige of her soul. Teresa then got up and apologized to them, saying, "Oh my God, I am late. I have to go." To draw the attention of her father, who was crying. Then she went towards her and asked, "What's wrong with you, Dad? Why are you crying?" He replied, "I am crying with joy for my daughter, who has now become a big girl and a beautiful university student. To get closer to him." Teresa hugs him with love and says, "I thank you, Father, for standing with me, and I am here thanks to you, and thanks to my mother and my loving sister. I truly love you." Let each of them come closer to her to embrace him. And they pray for her success.

(Washington, DC) Mental Hospital. A pale woman sits drawing on a piece of paper while her colleague next to her chatters incomprehensible words. Her colleague turned to the paper she was drawing on. A newborn baby girl. I asked her: Who is this baby? Is she your daughter?" The woman answered after a period of silence. I don't know, but she comes to me every day in my dreams and I always call her Teresa. I don't know anything, but I feel that she is close to me. Then his colleague laughed sarcastically, saying: "How will you know who she is when you are injured? Alzheimer's disease? Ha ha ha, you foolish woman." Then she approached the drawing and deliberately poured colors on it. She said to her sarcastically: "This is better, you whore." The woman did nothing but change the papers and repeat the drawing again.