part 23

"23"

Susan was wiping away the tears that were soaking her eyelids with her fingertips. Maria asked her, "And what did your mother do after she found out that you were her daughter?" Susan answered, looking at the wall, "You came to me and hugged me tightly and told me that she was forced to leave me in the shelter for fear that my fate would be the same as her fate." Then she remained silent and continued saying, "I saw remorse in her eyes and longing in her tears." She burst into tears, and Maria approached her and wiped away Susan's tears with her hand and said, "Oh my God, well, she didn't tell you anything about your father?" Susan replied, looking at Maria, "Yes, she told me that my father did not know about her pregnancy, and he was one of the most honest men she met in one of the casinos, and she spent many beautiful days with him, but he disappeared and she discovered that she was pregnant by him. She decided to look for him to tell him, but she did not know." Except that he joined the German army, so she was very sad and went on the same day to abort me, but her conscience prevented her from doing this in order to give birth to me and put me in an orphanage, out of Fear for her daughter from the gang that was pursuing her." Maria was moved and looked at her, saying, "Oh, my God, how sad your story is, but tell me. How was she able to get you out of this damned gang?" Susan answered, her eyes falling with tears. "she couldn't, but the one who helped me get out of this damned gang is your sister, Stephanie. Your sister, Stephanie, is the one who helped me and freed me from their damned prison. He met my mother at one of the parties, and my mother loved her very much, and Stephanie also loved her, so my mother tells her about everything that happened to her, so Stephanie decides." By helping her and helping me, she told her about a plan, and the plan succeeded in my fleeing the place, but my mother was not lucky, as they caught her and tortured her a lot until she killed herself. Tears fell from the Maria and she looked at the floor in reproach, then told her that she wanted a cigarette, and Susan answered, holding Maria's hand. "I want to show you that your sister, Stephanie, is not as evil as you think," Maria looked at her silently, with tears in her eyes.

Teresa wakes up to a deer and birds chirping for her. She gets up around the clock to see it at 9:49 in the morning. She is astonished, fearing for her family. Until now, they have not come.

In the hospital in Milan, Sprenza is sitting with her father and mother in the room, and Gabriella says boredly, "When will I get out of the situation? I'm worried about my daughter, Teresa. Please, Arberdo, talk to the doctor to get me out of here, so that the matter doesn't get any bigger. It's just a blow to the head." Arberdo replied, kissing her on the face. Her eyelids. "Oh, my beautiful nut, don't worry. We will go out today. Now I will go and talk to the doctor. Well, you are fine." "Sperenza answered jokingly," "No, father, she is not well. You should give her another kiss." Gabriella replied with a look that laughed at Arberdo's kiss. "Oh, that's enough." It's a joke, and you, Sperenza, instead of sitting here, you should go to your sister and reassure her about me. So, Sperenza comes and gives her mother many kisses on her eyelids and says, "Okay, okay, I will go now."

Teresa walks through the streets of Milan with quick steps until her clothes are soiled underneath. Then she arrives at her father's workshop to open it. She goes in and searches for her father, who may have slept here, but all she finds is the picture of the naked cello woman . She is taken with it as much as it takes her mind, and comes closer, looking at the picture that She almost goes crazy to know who this woman is who lives in a dream. She turns the picture and finds poetry written on it.{ O you who have dark eyes, you rob me of everything. Whenever my eyes look at your eyes, I find in them a full moon shining on a poplar, and your eyelashes dance for you like a deer, and the color of its greens takes me to heaven, its branches. So I prophesy in every eloquence of its body and the Christ of its touch, and there are no opinions in them except the eye that preserved you and the hand that paints you }..
My beloved, Maria * My heart beat for you and my blood ran for you...

Then the words touch Teresa's heart, and the melodies of her silent strings trace the traces of her fingers into the air, dancing, and the tears of her green eyes are like a rainforest, and she sits, exhausted.* * The spiritual epidemic is marginalized with anger, closed with anger from the past, despite the fact that in life it is filled with patience, but its struggle with the chasing imagination is fear, the darkness of its dreams and my soul with melody, so, O spiritual mind, be the crusader of the spiritual and not the enemy of the spiritual *..

The silence of her silhouette was interrupted by Julian's hand on her shoulders, making her turn to him with a sad smile, and Julian said to her, astonished by the dark winter of her vegetables even though it was the bright Although in the morning "What's are you Teresa hide your dark winter from me?" Then Teresa looks at him silently, her eyes escaping from Julian's dark eyes were like honey bees, the color of their magic. She said, "It's nothing. It's just dust that has gotten into my eyes." Julian answered, holding her hand after a period of silence, "Okay, but don't hesitate. If you want to talk to me, trust me." Teresa replied. With a slightly shy smile, "Thank you very much."

*《 And what is love for love? It is imprisoned and at the hands of lovers it is deprived. Rather, it is easy and reviled in the air, and for love I am only a commanded slave. The air has no authority or arrogant ruler. The air is nothing but a heart that has fallen in love with eyes in the Houri, drowned. 》*..