part 21

"21"

*..The soul is unknown...and the clouds of the sky are dark day and night...
And the moon has no trace... its whims appear, crying in the winter... complaining of the pain of longing....**

Julian walks with Teresa and her friends in the Duomo Church and explains the depths of its ancient history. The one who laid the foundations of the Duomo Church, which is a third of the largest church in Europe, was Gian Vascotti in 1385 AD, and its construction was completed by order of Napoleon I between the years 1805 AD - 1813 AD, for each of them to look at with joy. They were amazed at its beautiful engravings and drawings and the creativity of its fine construction art. Diana and Jacques spoke in astonishment, "Oh my God, how much beauty Milan holds. Milan is the flower of Italy." Teresa answered with a proud smile. "The beauty of Milan has not yet ended, like the beauty of the Alps and the Apennines." The City of Arts brings together the likes of Bruno Munari, Lucio, Fontanao, Enrico Castellati, Pipero Manzoni and other historical places. Julian replied with a smile, "Of course we will take them there, won't we, Teresa?" Diana replied with a mean smile, "Oh, right, Teresa." Jack replied, "Of course, Teresa will take us, she is kind-hearted." Then Teresa laughed and raised her eyebrows and said, "Of course, we will go, but not today." Diana answered, looking at her with a look of love and poetry tracing the lines of his green eyes, "Okay, but when do we go?" Teresa answered with A smile that was stolen by the moon for the crescent. "On vacation after the exams, they all agreed and went hanging around, but the hearts of both Diana and Julian were breathing to find the key to Teresa's heart."

In the hospital, Sperenza was sleeping on her father Arberdo's chest, and Pereiro was sitting next to them, waiting. So Sprenza asked him: "Dear, I'm sorry, I made you tired with me, but you can go home. Your mother may be worried about you or need your help. Broro answered as he held her hand. "Don't be afraid, my love." If she is not alone, she is with her friend. They take care of her and love her, so don't worry. "Thank you, and for standing with my daughter Pereiro," Arberdo replied as he looked at them and saw the pure love between them. You seem like a good guy. Pereiro shakes his head in thanks, and the doctor comes to them and tells them that Gabriela has woken up and you can see that she is fine. They all go to her and Arberdo and Sperenza embrace her like the embrace of someone far from her family. Gabriella gets up and hugs them and says: "Calm down, calm down, I'm fine." Then she turns around and sees Pereiro standing shyly and taking off his hat in salute. He said to her: "Welcome, ma'am, and I thank God for your safety." Gabriella replied: "Thank you for coming here." Then Pereiro lowered his head and said: "And if it is my duty," then Gabriela turned to Aberdo and Sperenza, asking: "Where is Teresa?" I hope she don't know what happened to me." Sprenza answered, kissing her mother on the cheek. "Don't worry, mother, she doesn't know. She is always with her British friend Diana." Arberdo continued, saying: "Yes, yes, my dear, do not be afraid. Her British friend Diana seems to be a good friend." Gabriella answered, holding her daughter's hand: "Yes, I hope so, but when will I get out of the hospital?" "Lunch in the morning," Arberdo answered, holding her daughter's hand.

The world has darkened, but they still walk under the street lights. Julian stares at the lashes of Teresa's dark, night-like eyes. What is a dark night? "Oh, how about we sit here in this place and ask Diana and Jack to get us ice cream?" Julian says. She replied. Diana while hiding her jealousy: "Sorry, the place has bewitched me. Go with Jack, and we are waiting for you here," and he agrees, while hiding his annoyance with Diana, and leaves. The place is empty of people, and only a few lovers fill it. Diana's eyes sing to Teresa, and Diana holds her hand. She told her with a smile about her longing. "How about you sleep with me tonight?" Teresa replied with a slightly shy smile. "I hope so, but I can't. I haven't told my family." Diane replied with a frown. "What unfortunate luck." "Don't be so miserable next time," Teresa replied with a hopeful smile as she held out her hand.
After a period of silence, Diana replied, "Teresa, I love you." Theresa was surprised by what Diana said, so Diana continued saying, "Why don't you answer me, please answer me," and Teresa answered, "Diana, I like you, but I don't love you. I would be lying if I said I loved you, because I only admire you." Diana answered. She gasped, "I know this confession was quick, but believe me, I truly love you. You have resided in my thoughts and your perfume has filled my heart. There is no need for you to hide from your feelings for me." So they both fell silent, their eyes mimicking, so Diana continued saying in a voice that glowed with her love. "That night was one of the most beautiful." Nights of my life, and what was that night like for you? Teresa answered shyly, "I was very drunk and I did not remember anything about that night, but my feeling was very beautiful."So Diana approached him and held her hand tightly, and their breaths were close together, and she whispered to her longingly: "What do you think about us spending this night with without drinking and getting drunk on our love?" Teresa's eyes sparkled with embarrassment at her and she silently ran away from her, so Diana grabbed Teresa's head and kissed her lip with the eagerness of her love. Teresa surrenders to her without excuse, and Julian comes and sees what his eyes do not like, so he coughs angrily at them, so they turn away while still filled with longing, and Julian says to them, pretending to be ashamed: "I apologize, I came at an inappropriate time," and Diana replied with a happy smile, as she saw From Julian's voice, which sounded jealous and angry: "There is no need to apologize, " so Teresa asked him, running away. From the situation, "Where is Jack?" Why didn't he come with you? Julian answered, looking into Teresa's reproachful eyes: "He will come. " I was left at the store with an old friend talking to her

Then Jack came with his old girlfriend and introduced her to us with a smile. "Hello, I introduce you to my childhood friend Jane. She is here as a tourist. Let everyone greet her. Jane looks at Teresa in amazement at the strong resemblance to her father's patient she saw in the hospital. He was so interested in her that I doubted that my father had a crush on her." Teresa greeted her They sat down and started talking and getting to know each other. Jane, out of her curiosity towards Teresa, asked her if she had relatives in America, and Teresa answered in amazement: "No, but why this question? Jane replied: No, nothing. You just look like someone I know." Jack talk to Jane. "Your father is a famous psychiatrist, isn't he?" Jane replied: "Yes, and he owns a mental hospital in America and specializes in this field." Diana replied: "That's nice, but" "What are you studying?" Jane replied, "I'm studying medicine and I hope to be like my father." Jack replied" with a wicked smile , Yes, I hope so, so I can come to you after I go crazy," , so they could both laugh at Jack's words.