part 29

"29"

Briro in the cemetery with a group praying for his mother.

Briro stood up and tears were burning, . He receives mourners.

May your mother rest in peace. May your mother rest in peace. . Until the consolation ended. Brero sat with tears still clinging to his sleepy red eyelids. This is his friend...

his friend: Welcome, Brero. May God help you and may your mother rest in peace with the merciful angels in the heaven

Prero looks at the ground sadly: Thank you

His friend grabs her by the shoulder and says to her: I know what you are in now, but I also know what extinguishes your anger and your mother's anger, which is for you to go now to the National Agricultural Bank and put this bag in it.

Prero looks at his friend with pale, angry features: Okay.

(Washington) ...1:00 to night

Maria, her sister, Susan, and Doctor Peter are at a nightclub party.
Maria drinks a lot of wine and dances: Oh my God, how beautiful life is.
Stephanie is dancing with her sister. And everyone is with them.

So the beloved singer for Peter comes. John Lee Hooker. His song is boom boom. The place comes alive with dancing, joy, and Sarah's lightning screams. Maria and Peter scream. Oh my God. And they sing with him. Boom boom . And Stephanie holds Susan and Maan jumps and dances...
Maria jumps onto the stage and plays the last verse of the song, and everyone is amazed at the beauty of Maria's piano playing.
. With love, they whistle with greetings. "Oh, wonderful."

Sperenza is walking with her friend. and Her mother, Gabriella, is waiting for us.
Then Gabriella comes to them.
Gabriella: Oh, hello Patricia, how are you?
Patricia shakes her hand with a smile: Fine, thanks, and you.
She smiled at her lovingly, saying: Fine, but will you come with us?
Patricia replied, "Yes, I have some work to do over there." Sperenza responded with an admiring smile. "Come on, we are late."
Gabriella answered them. : I apologize, my daughter. We will not go to the bank today to make it tomorrow. I am tired. Sperenza her replied with a smile. : No problem, mom, you can go home and I will go with my friend Patricia .
Gabriella agrees and bids them farewell. Sprenza looks at her mother and then tells her friend Patricia with a laugh, "I lie. I will not go with you. I will go to my beloved Perero." She bids her farewell with kisses and leaves. Patricia laughs and calls her a traitor. Sperenza gestures with her hands jokingly, "fuck." .

There was complete silence in Arberdo's workshop. Lina, George, and Julian all looked at each other with reproach and regret.
Julian broke into the silence of the place, saying, "Mr. Arberdo, I would like to ask you, do you have a brother named Ferrero?" Arberdo replied, looking surprised, "Yes, he is my older brother, but why the question?" Julian responded silently. "No, nothing, just a question."
George speaks with suppressed anger: Everything happens. I was surprised and it ended. I was surprised. Instead of seeing the present, we saw the past, and it became our present and our dim future. He was silent crying for a while and continued saying. I will never forgive you, and he looks at him with reproach and pain, then goes away, leaving him with the torment of conscience.
Julian gets up and silently bids farewell to Arberdo.

Theresa is sitting in the rain pouring down on her head, as if he were crying with her cold, painful tears. She carries on her hands a picture of her mother, Maria, the naked cello woman. * Life is strange, it wanders around us and scatters us like small lost links between dark darkness. I am not good at it, as if I am in a puzzle that is difficult to solve. The soul is imprisoned, even though it is in the open air, flying but with a broken wing. A bleeding heart is like a winter in which dark fog resides. And the soul is like an unknown straw that flows with the mirage of the wind. Or as a vision by an anonymous writer *.........

Washington . At 2:49 p.m.

Maria dances with her sister Stephanie. . And Peter drinks the smoke, and blows out a bright flame, and his eyes draw, contemplating the details of Maria, and he preserves each of the strands of her brown hair that dance with the wind, and the beginning of her green eyes, as if the aurora borealis was sailing me along with the mysterious drowning of her sorrows, like a barren forest, hidden behind the curtain of the night of her eyelashes. Only those who are pleased with her can live it with the outlines of her face carved by the angel of beauty. He extinguishes the cigarette, takes out another one, and lights it while talking. Wow, I was walking on the beach, and now in the waves of her body, I drown in love. And the gardens of a vegetable garden, whose eyes have grown and become full of joy.