part 5

"5"

Arberdo. He entered upon his daughter, Sprenza. Then he approached her and hugged her while he was in a worried state and said to her: "My daughter, my love, how are you now? And what happened to my little angel? "Dad, don't worry," Sperenza replied, smiling. It's just a small stone." Gabriella answered angrily. Oh, it's just a stone. So what caused this stone to hit? Isn't it because of the demonstrations?
Then Sprenza looked at her annoyed. "Mom, that's enough." "That's enough," Gabriella continued. No, it will not be enough for you to tell your father who organized this demonstration." Isn't it you! Then why didn't you tell your father? You work in the damned field of politics, and you neglect your studies, which are a source of benefit to you, ha ha. "Mom, that's enough," Sperenza replied annoyed. Don't be unfair. I did not neglect my studies. If you don't believe me, go to school and ask about my work. Then Arberdo shouted, "Can you calm down?" Please don't quarrel with us. Then he turned to his daughter and stroked her brown hair and said to her: And you, Eve's butterfly, do not be afraid of anything from me again. Well, also make sure that I respect everything you do, but I have one piece of advice for you, if you are going to work in this field, you have to take care of yourself. Then he kisses her on the forehead.
Gabriella was surprised by Aberdo's cold reaction, and replied in astonishment: "What, are you serious? What are you doing? Instead of preventing him from this path that puts her life in danger, you tell him that you support him." "Oh my God," then she shook her head in shock, and continued, saying: "Unbelievable." !!
Arberdo replied, annoyed: "Oh my God, Gabriella, do you want me to stand in front of my daughter's dreams and be an obstacle to her instead of being a support to her?" You are truly unbelievable!!
Then Gabriella laughed and said, "Oh, you embarrassed me. Her dreams are to quit her studies and go and put her life in danger, and then we will stand and applaud her as she dies in front of us, right?"

Sprenza replied while holding her mother's hand: "Ah, ah, do not despair, mother, and do not be so pessimistic, and do not forget that I am a mature person and can take care of my affairs, and I have not neglected my studies. On the contrary, I am one of the outstanding ones, and do not be afraid for me, okay." Then she kisses my hand, her mother.
Gabriella looked at her silently, then took her hand from her and left without saying a word. Then Aberdo embraced his daughter and said to her: "Do not be sad, Butterfly, for your mother." She's just afraid of you. You will know this feeling after you become a mother."

Teresa. She was sleeping on a table, her drunken mind was filled with the melody of the unknown naked cello, her fingertips dancing with the pulsating wind, the breath of smoke kissing his pink lip, and tears pouring from the meadows of her eyes, like dew drops at dawn, and she took the cigarette from his lip and blew the pain on the air. She looks at the cigarette and the flame of its heat is consuming its leaves, like the flame of her curiosity for a person. Then she slowly brings the cigarette closer to her until she is about to burn it, but Diana takes the cigarette from her and throws it away, and asks him, "Are you okay, Teresa?" Then Teresa responds silently, and then her waterfall overflows. Green is crying, so Diana draws close to her and embraces her, like straw when it touches the ground, or like a waterfall when it touches the sand, or like clouds when it is surrounded by the moon. This is how Diana held Teresa until she fell asleep like a newborn angel.

Jack asks at Diana: "What's wrong with Teresa? Is she drunk?" Diana answers: Yes, she was very drunk and cried until she fell asleep, and I hope she is fine. Jack replies, "I hope so," and Diana asks, "What time is it?" "At 2:55 a.m.," Jack replied. Diana replied, "Oh my God, we're late. Do you know where she lives?" He replied: "No, I don't know." After a period of silence, Diana replied: Then I will take her to my house. "That's a nice idea," he replied. "Come on. We'll do it then."

Arberdo sat in front of the window anxiously, waiting for his daughter, Teresa, who was late. He burned cigarettes one after another in order to dispel ugly thoughts with smoke. Then he said to the moon: The moon has returned, but my daughter has not returned.

Gabriella. She hugged Aberdo from behind and said to him: "What is my lover doing alone?" Arberdo replied: "The moon and I are staying up waiting for Teresa, who is very late." Gabriella replied: "My beautiful husband, don't worry, she has definitely made new friends, and she is with them now."
"I hope so," Arberdo replied.

Diana carried Teresa towards the bedroom, reaching the room and placing him on the bed. Then Teresa pulled Diana and Diana fell on top of him, his pink lips almost touching the air.
And instill love in every heart of them.
Then Teresa said: "You are so beautiful and sexy. Kiss me on the lips. I need you."
Kisses escaped from them until their breaths mingled, and their pulses became a shooting star. Love is not measured by colors or races. It is the air that flows to the hearts without falling.

Sperenza and her friends are at her house, having tea and cake, but Sperenza, with her mind occupied with Teresa, who is late, asks her friends: "What time is it now?" "It's 3:44 in the morning," one of her friends answered, and she slowly stood up and said, "Oh my God, Teresa's not here yet." Do you see her today guys? One of her friends replied: Yes, I saw her in a restaurant with a man and a woman. Sprenza smiled, saying, "Oh my God, she reassured me a little, but was she happy with them?" His friend replied, laughing: "Yes, yes, she was very happy, don't worry." Then Sperenza shook his head silently. She silently went to her father and found him and Gabriella drinking tea and looking at the street, waiting for Teresa.
Then Sprenza said: "Don't worry about Teresa, she's fine with her friends at the restaurant. One of my friends saw them."
They each pointed to Sperenza, saying, "Where's a restaurant?" She remained silent in astonishment, and called her friend, then her friend came and told her about the restaurant. Both her father and mother ran, and Sperenza came with them, but they did not make her come despite Sperenza's insistence, but they refused.