part 17

"17"

Letizia answered while crying bitterly: "You ask me how much money I want, and you did not ask me about the promises you made to me, your love that you told me about, and your promise to marry me. Where did all this go?" Tell me why you did this to me, why you lied to me, why you made me love you from the bottom of my heart, and I looked. Silently, with blue eyes filled with red flame, as if it were a stormy tornado, overwhelming him with anger and confusion, attacking him like a flood attacking the earth, she says to him: "I hate you, I hate you, Elias took her hand, hugged him, and said: My love, I apologize if I hurt you or insulted you. I did not mean that. Believe me, but it was my heart that chose, and it was my heart that failed. I have no help, the air is a powerful ruler, and the mind has begun to surrender and cry with tears. Like falling branches, Titizia looked at him as she moved and wiped away his tears with her fingertips like a jasmine moth. Elias looked at her and continued, "I apologize for everything, and I have no help." When we are sad, the heart hurts. If the heart is sad, I love deafness and tire the mind and body." The air colonizes the soul under the control of the heart and the lover. Letizia asked him, looking at him with a look full of jealousy: "Who is the person your heart has fallen in love with?" Elias answered after a period of silence: "She is your friend Stephanie's sister." Letizia replied in shock: "You mean Maria?" He nodded his head in response.

...Back to the present....

Letizia looks up at the sky silently with suppressed tears. Sprenza reacts to this story and asks him: What did you do after all this? Letizia replied: "I went and left them because I could not choose between them because I loved them, and at the same time I knew that Maria did not love him." "Maybe that's the thing." He let me out with relief. "Well," replied Sperenza, asking, "Did you know anything about him?" Letizia answered after a period of silence: "He was killed in 1950, a year after my departure, but I found out about that too late. Seven years later I learned that he had been killed." It is true that I hate him, but I cannot deny that I am very sad for him and miss him. So Sprenza answered while holding With her hand lovingly: "Oh my God, how great this is, but I have a question, but do not be upset about it and do not misunderstand me."Letizia smiled and said: "No problem, my love." Then Sperenza asked: "How did you become blind?" What made you sit in a wheelchair? After he heard their conversation, Brero answered, leaning on the edge of the door, saying: "Because of a traffic accident, she was riding with a drunk person and he died, and my mother got the glass in his eyes, which then caused her blindness and some fractures that caused her paralysis, and at that moment I was 15 years old. I was afraid for my mother, She lost her sight and also her feet, but thank God for that. To greet my mother, and that is enough for me. His suppressed tears fell and he said after a while of crying: "I apologize to you, Sperenza." Sprenza rose to him, tears streaming down her eyelids, and embraced him like a hug. The doctor is wounded and says: I love you, Prero, don't apologize. I am the one who should apologise," so she hugged him as tightly as the strength of mountains to mountains, as if the mountains had been carved in her shape, and the peaks of the mountain peaks intersected in her love. May peace be upon them, may the angel spread their spirit on the meadows of their cross, and may Jesus engrave the name of their love and hopes. Peace and loyalty.

* Tears poured down the melancholy cheek of the absent person who has been robbed of his command, and the dune of longing for the heart is sweeping without ease, despite its ease, squeezing my love and depriving my eyes of peace, even though I looked at him, enough for me to speak *

George is sitting drinking his coffee after taking a shower. He takes out a pack of cigarettes, smokes a cigarette, and blows the smoke out of the air, shocked by the suffocating sludge of his soul. His groaning is nothing more painful than a mirage of a story of its expected truth and a longing upon which the illusion has been built. The soul cries out in silence and the adored soul in grief. I remember the saying of the white-haired man, with the spirit of expectation, we must give the maximum of what we have, for life, with its four letters, describes us... ( L )... dream and love.....( I )...to be or not to be.....( F )......black and white......( E ) .......completes or ends...........

And you have no choice.
There is no luck or coincidence that the occurrence has a place, but it is destiny and fate that is written for you, and the written has a reason that the writer allows, so we only have to follow the reasons for the reasons, and not on our eyelids, hands waiting for power, for this is definitely me and what you are.