part 6

"6"

The rain is drenching the wall of the restaurant, and a man is hiding under his black robe, avoiding the rain. In front of the door he is about to close it, only to be interrupted by voices from Gabriella and Arberdo. "Wait, wait, don't close." Then the man replies while evading them, "I apologize, I can't, this is the closing time for the restaurant." Lerdan, "We know we don't want the restaurant, but we want to ask you about a girl who was here. The man laughed and said, 'Are you kidding? But please, what are her descriptions?' Arberdo replied, 'Have you seen a girl with green eyes and blond hair, and she is also deaf and deaf?' Dumb? The man replied as he struggled to remember, "Yes, she drank a lot, then her British friend took her to her house, and now excuse me for the gold." Then he walked quickly, but Arberdo followed him, asking about the girl's whereabouts, but the man answered, "No," and the man left silently.
To stand and talk to themselves, the rain drenching them and their feet running with their pulses.

Diana and Theresa, in love, drew each other's bodies, and the kisses made Theresa intoxicated, and Diana cried out with the honey of her humor, and Diana's moans filled Theresa with the longing for more, and the whispers of each of them were crushed by the war of kisses until they left traces on the other. It bears witness in the letter of their love, engraved by the lips.

In a German prison. A man with faded blue eyes and dull blond hair, sitting with his wretched body, looking at the blood-stained wall in misery, and his eyes were dark as was his dark place, but hope was still in his breath, waiting for the day of his release from prison, and seeing Amala, who was his daughter. And I loved him, and he listens to the usual sounds, which are the sounds of rusting iron. It is time for breakfast, and the jailer comes and brings him a bowl of soup and a little bread. The man goes towards him and takes the bowl from him and eats like a mad brute. Then the jailer speaks to him, "After you eat, you must You have to arm the tank, so that the man will shake his head in response, then the jailer will go and stand at the door with the voice of the haunted with the echo of ghosts, and he will eat in the middle of the darkness.

* Anger became a cold winter in my heart, and it was crushed, and I no longer knew any feeling except longing for the unknown owner of the drawing. We talked a lot in an inappropriate way, as if the prisoner was now walking in the air, and longing in the midst of ingratitude was flying, and the stone began to become like softened water, and the flowers tended to dull, as if human poison had contaminated the wonderful orchard, and our hearts overflowed when the world was hot. Tears came from the eyelids of the groaning trees, and our throats burned from our pent-up cries. She takes a cigarette out of her pack and lights it, and says as she inhales: "This is how we are, we grow old with smoke." Life and we wait for our loved ones behind the towers of waves, and we do not know when truth will emerge from falsehood, and the oppressive rain will water our frayed membranes, and we will choose between our two eloquences what is right.*

Their love grew after the drops of their kisses a purple garden. The sun radiates its splendor, and the birds sing of its beauty. The day has come and coffee is on top.
Teresa opens her eyes in front of the full moon of her day, Diana. She brings her flowers and prepares breakfast for her, lighting them with flowers and showering her with perfumes. Teresa looks at her naked body, knowing that yesterday she had combined bodies with touches and kisses. She smiled and shook her head from the headache she had lost. He drank too much yesterday, and she says, "Good morning, moon of the day." Then Diana smiled shyly and said: Good morning, beauty of the day and night. Then Teresa laughed, a laugh of certainty that she did not remember anything from last night, but that she was happy with everything. Then I asked him anxiously: What time is it? Now, Diana answered, "It is nine o'clock in the morning, and Teresa got up frightened." Oh my God, I didn't tell my family that I was going to sleep outside the house, and of course they are now worried about me. Diana approached him and hugged her, saying: "There is no need to worry." You and I will go to them and tell them why. Teresa smiled thankfully. Then she gave him a kiss on the lips.

Arberdo is sitting in front of the window, looking at Teresa in the company of a woman. He smiles and the fire of his burning fire is extinguished by the return of the smiling Teresa. Then he goes to the door and embraces Teresa as if she had been a stranger to his country. Then he welcomes Diana and they enter after a welcome welcome.