part 35

"35"

George smiles when Teresa enters and he comes and carries the dishes from her. "I will carry them for you, my dear." Teresa replied with a smile filled with love. "Thank you, father." He becomes silent after a period of silence and says. "What do you think, beautiful woman, that we go to your uncle Arbardo this evening? We heard that he is very upset and has not spoken to anyone for a long time and has not opened his workshop since the incident. This is why we have decided to take the children and Lina and go to him and make his heart happy a little." Teresa answered silently. "Good " . Then Vero and Frank asked curiously. "But who is Uncle Arberdo?" . Theresa stutters, not knowing what to say. But answer Julian. "He is my uncle, my father Ferrero's brother. I do not have time to tell you about him, but we will go to him today and you will get to know him." Teresa replied with a fake smile. "Come on, my friends, you are late for school." Julian replied lovingly. "Yes, your mother is right. You are late for school. Come on, let me get you to school." Julian then looks at Teresa, meaning, "Don't worry, everything will pass peacefully."
So Julian goes and takes the children. But he opens the door and finds a man in front of the door. Then he asks, "Who are you?" . The man replied. "Hello, I am looking for Mr. Julian and his wife, Mrs. Teresa." Julian answered with a smile. "Yes, this is me and this is my wife, Teresa." the man give him a special invitation and say with a smile. "This is good. I want to give you a special invitation to the wedding of Mr. Jack and Mrs. Jane. They asked you to come to the party that will be held a week later in America in the city of Miami. This is a special invitation from Jack and Jane, and I hope you accept it." Julian and Teresa answered happily. "Of course we will accept it, and thank you." So he accepts the invitation with love.

A sunny Miami summer morning full of vitality and activity.
Maria is swimming in the beach with her husband, Peter, and they are talking lovingly. Peter grabs Maria by the waist and says: "My love, today is Marriage anniversary of your sisters Stephanie and Susan. Let us bring them a gift. What do you choose for us to bring for them?" Maria replied as she accepted. "Let's get them a car or a house that will be in front of a beach, or maybe a boat." Then she is silent for a while and says. "I don't know what you want to bring." Peter replied while looking up and thinking. "m m m , I am thinking about a boat, because they love the sea, so I am thinking about getting them a boat. What do you think, beautiful woman?" Maria replied, kissing him lovingly on the lip. "A very nice idea. let's get them a boat." Then Peter's daughter, Jane, came with her fiancé, Jack, and called them. "Dad and Miss Maria, hello." both Maria and Peter pay attention and wave to them with love.
Jack and Jane are sitting in front of the beach, talking lovingly. Jack wonders. "My love, I would like to ask you, how did your father, Mr. Doctor Peter, get to know Maria?" Jane replied with a smile filled with love, saying: "She was sick and in a distressed state in the hospital. She was suffering from severe memory loss, that is, she did not even remember who she was or her name. Their relationship developed and my father loved her, then he married her, and the story is complete in front of you, here in the sea. Look at them, how beautiful they are, and also a symbol of pure, beautiful love." . Jack replied with a smile filled with love and affection. "Oh, wonderful, their story is inspiring and beautiful, but it is Italian, isn't it?"she Jane replied with an admiring smile. "Yes, she is Italian, but her origins are from France." Jack answered ambiguously. "I feel like there is something strange, but do you remember who she is?" . she Jane replied while looking at them. "No, she has not remembered anything yet, but she has many dreams about a girl whose name I do not know, but she always calls her her daughter, and many people she does not know are unknown, and she even drew them in paintings, and these paintings were displayed by my father in international museums, but they are now." She starts a new page of her life with my father, and I wish them a happy life." Then she looks at Jack with love and asks him... "And on the occasion of, will you invite our friends in Italy to our wedding?" Jack replied with a smile filled with love and affection. "What do you think, my dear? Of course, I sent them a special invitation as well. This is a great day for me." Jane replied as she approached him with love, and each of them closed their eyes and their lips moved closer together, but then her father came and put his hand between their lips so that each of them kissed Peter's hand. Both Jack and Jane get upset with Peter, and Jane says in anger and shame. "Oh, Dad, why did you do that?" Each of them laughs at Jane's cute reaction, and she his laughs again.

. ~* Winter clouds abound, trapping the faint stars behind them. It is as if a picture was drawn by the prisoner in the hope that his escape would be in vain. It is said that Hope is tired of the struggle of life. And the bars roar at night. From the pain of loneliness that accompanies the heart of the bereaved. And the night is dark. Arberdo's pale eyelids appear. He sits in the rocking chair silently. He sips cigarettes. He puts out the cigarette. And he says with envy. I hope that the fire inside me will go out like cigarettes. And I live in peace *~ .

Arberdo sits down, remembering the days when he was thirsty in the eyes of his beloved Maria, takes up the cello and begins to play the silent moan of the strings of the past. He longs for the time when she lost her voice like the highest waves. We drowned in its folds and my depths were cut off. Like cold hope in spring. I have no peace for myself, except a piece of wood in which to play with longing. Words are depicted in it that apprehend the beloved, and the waist of the beloved is carved in contemplation on the cello

~•°•~ Back to the past~•°•~

In 1948, Maria was 19 years old.
Maria smokes cigarettes and exhales her accumulated pain. Arberdo looks at her from behind and talks to himself. It happens sometimes, or very rarely, that a person has feelings from the beginning, that eternal beginning, feelings without a name. I don't know if I should call them feelings of love, but I feel that this is not enough. I will make them feelings without a name, feelings that make you attracted to someone in some way. Strange, it makes him an important part of you, not just an important person in your life, a spiritual relationship that is more than a relationship of love and affection, and it is the roots of an old relationship that linked you in a certain way, so I find myself every time my eyes fall into her eyes, I glimpse something strange in them that resembles me, and it is as if she is carrying me inside her, or One soul with two bodies. Arbardo approached her, leaned against the wall, and asked her silently through her eyes. " Hello Maria how are you " . Maria replied, wiping her tears as if she wanted to hide the sun with a sieve. "Nothing, just a quarrel with one of the producers. He was a son of a bitch and rejected my music because I did not submit to him." She remained silent, looked at him sharply, and continued her statement. "But how did you get in?"