part 37

"37"

Maria completes the painting she painted. It is the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, next to which there is a man playing the cello. It was a wonderful drawing. Then take a cup of Italian coffee. She noticed a strange feeling about this drawing, as if it reminded her of someone who had kissed her, and this feeling made her angry and happy at the same time. {Sometimes the air accuses us of a strange feeling, in which there is a fading soul and passion. It is difficult for him to harmonize as the strings tremble with fear. From a melody that was engraved on the wall of the insulating moon. He searches for the owners of his tavern, wondering with longing. Like a story written without a title. Oh time, you drowned me in your deep bowl. Drape me with your scorpions, even if it is closer than far away, like a beacon in the vast interior of the sky. The past is a lesson and not a disappointment, but for me, it has excluded me from my past and the absent present, waiting for an unknown hope that passes with a mirage like straw blown away by the wind.

Peter comes up to Maria and hugs her from behind lovingly and says: "My love, what a beautiful painting. Is he also from your dream?" Maria replied, smiling lovingly. "Thank you, my love. "Yes, it's from my dream. I dreamed that I was painting it." Then she was silent for a while and said, hugging Peter and kissing him. "I'll make it the presidential painting for my private gallery." Peter answered, looking at her with love with his shining blue eyes. "Do you have any idea what you're going to call your private gallery?" Maria answered silently. Impatiently, "I will be called Teresa in my dreams, because that name comes to me often." Peter replied, looking in admiration. "That name is very beautiful." you know, it has been three days and there are still four days on my daughter Jane's wedding. "I am in a hurry for this day to come, and at the same time I feel sad because my daughter will be away from me." Maria answered and kissed Peter lovingly. "My love, don't worry, she won't be far from you. She can't live far from you." Peter answered, looking at the ground longingly. "Oh, that's right, you made me feel comfortable. I don't know how I would have lived without your presence." Maria smiled lovingly and said "Oh my love, I love you so much. On the occasion of where are Jane and Jack, I will invite them to the opening party of my private gallery tomorrow." Peter replied while drinking coffee. "I went with Jack to the airport to receive their Italian friends." Maria replied with a quick, light laugh. "Oh, that's really nice, but do you know them?" Peter replied. "No, but we will get to know them at the opening party."

Both Jack and Jane are waiting for Julian, Teresa, George, Lina, and the children, Frank and Vero. Jack and Jane are standing and talking, waiting for Milan's plane. Jane smiles lovingly and says. "How I miss your friend Teresa. I am impatiently waiting for her." Jack replied with a smile filled with love. "Oh, right, me too." Then he turns around silently and in astonishment. "Oh, my love, look, there they are. They have arrived." To run to them with longing and love. Jack holds his teacher, Julian, with love. "Oh, Professor Julian, I finally saw you. I missed you so much." Julian loves him back. "Oh man, we are brothers, so please don't call me professor." Jack laughed. "You are still the same as you are, but you have become more beautiful. Perhaps Teresa is the reason." Julian answered happily." yes sure " . Jane hugs Teresa lovingly. "I missed you so much, Teresa." Theresa loved her in return. "Oh baby, me too." Jane then looks at the children with love and says: "Are they your children?" Teresa replied with a smile filled with love. "Yes, this is Frank , and this is the naughty Ferro." Jane welcomes them. "Oh how wonderful they are. I promise you that Miami is very beautiful." Each of them welcomes the other with love, respect and longing. Jack asks them about Mr. Arberdo. "Where is Mr. Arberdo?" George replied after a period of silence while looking at the ground. "He passed away and left you a gift." He takes it out of his pocket silently. It is a cross necklace written on it. May pure love last in your hearts like the cross. Jack took it from George sadly, saying: "I'm sorry, may he rest in peace." George says after a period of silence. "Arberdo told me before he died that he gave this necklace to my beloved Maria after he learned that she did not love him . He loved her very much, but it was a one-sided love. This necklace is very dear to Arberdo's heart. It is the scent of Christ, so he preserved it."