part 8

"8"

Gabriella is sitting at her desk, preparing a report against the communists and what they are doing to gain power and the crimes she commits against those who disagree with their ideas. She tells him about what happened to her daughter, Sperenza, and demands that they be punished and punished because they are the ones obstructing the country's safety and security. Then she goes to the printer. However, the printing and publishing official refuses to allow her report to be published for her safety, but after she insisted and spoke kindly to the director, he agreed, but on the condition that he has no income or responsibility for what happens to her, so that she agrees to his conditions and publishes it immediately, and requests It is good for her friends to explain her words so that the scoundrel reads what she wrote, and confronts her and not his daughter.

Teresa takes a picture of the woman from Arberdo and looks at it, wondering who is in this picture. Arberdo looks at him with burning eyes, stops playing, and speaks in a whisper, saying, "How long have you been here, my dear?" Then he stays silent and sobs with tears, then continues and says, "I apologize, I didn't pay attention." To you, Teresa silently took the chairs and placed them in front of Arberdo, and looked at him, saying, "I will ask you two questions!! The first will be your choice as an answer, and the second will be my choice." He leaned his head, listening, and she continued, saying, "Who is this woman for whom you are burning with longing?" And I don't know why I feel like it belongs to me?
So Arberdo looked at the two surfaces of the wall and said, "I'm sorry, I can't answer it. I'll make it at the right time." Then Teresa stared with her green eyes, and her curiosity increased towards this person who resembled her by drawing his features. She raised her eyes from the picture and asked him the second question, saying, "This is the music that you were playing before." A little, it lives in my soul and surrounds my ears, who is its owner?
Arberdo smiled at her and said, "I am amazed by you. You cannot hear or speak, but you feel your feelings and understand words without speaking. You rarely perform miracles in this life. People enjoy hearing and speaking, but you have a heightened sense that no one else has." He remained silent after a while and continued, looking at the lamp, saying, "The woman is the one who composed the melody, and this is what I can tell you, and I ask you not to ask me any questions that I cannot answer." She is given a violin and asked to paint it because its owner will come and take it after an hour, so she remains silent. And you paint.

Sperenza holds a meeting with her friends and colleagues in one of the official places against the communists. Sperenza speaks to them, asking what should be done. After a period of discussion, her friend enters, with a bright white face, brown eyes, and his hair shining a chestnut color, talking about an idea in her mind. The Communists are despicable and intelligent people who exploit young people and poor families with good and innocent behavior and false future temptations, and their hateful statement about the government, that the government does not work in the interest of the people, rather it works in their personal interest, and they view the poor as nothing but trash, a consumer, and an obstacle. This is what they say is trivial and malicious, and they become like this until the minds of young people are affected who only understand that they are in the Communist Party, because of their living conditions or because of their own life circumstances, or perhaps because of a close relationship between them, and exploitation has its own reasons, and so on. I mean by what I said, everyone who enters their world becomes nothing but a victim or a dog, meaning that if he does not obey the order, the grave will be his bed, and whoever obeys the order will be imprisoned by the thread of their humiliating hands, so I am thinking that we expose their shameful actions and hidden crimes, through the media and the press. Thus, our march reaches the government, and we have eliminated them through the law and not with our pleasure, as they do, so that everyone applauds it, admiring his idea.

Teresa is sitting in front of the violin, painting it as if she were playing a painful song. Then Arberdo looks at her and is sad about it and says to her, saying, "Dear Teresa, today we will have lunch here in the workshop because we have a lot of work that must be finished today." Then he stands and takes off his burden, and the speaker continues in silence. "And now." Excuse me, I'm going to get lunch. Do you want something before I go? Navette shook his head, smiled at her, and left.
Then Teresa blows to announce the end of the violin painting, but every time I am alone, the breeze of her melody blows over me like the silence of a string, and she turns towards Arberdo's things and searches for the picture of the naked cello woman, but I know that I will never find it, for he is always with him, so she then surrenders to the cello. After a period of silence, she plays the music that surrounds her in every valley and unit, the music of the naked cello, as Arberdo told her, to shake and imagine his image with her imagination, to heighten his feelings, heighten her enthusiasm, and sweeten its melodies.