part 27

"27"

Arberdo wears a cloak, looks in the mirror, remembers Maria, and puts his hand in his pocket, but he cannot find the picture. He is terrified, fearing that Teresa was the one who took the photo. He ran outside and learned that Teresa was in the workshop and that he had left the photo in the workshop.

Broro, in the green Milan morning, glowing in the open orchard, courting his mother: "Oh mother, sun of my day and moon of my night, wake up. He has brought you breakfast, and I will take you for a pleasant walk with us, me and your daughter-in-law, Sperenza." He kisses her on her eyelid, and is afraid of the coldness of her eyelid. He approaches her and flirts with her, saying: My mother, my love, why didn't you answer my mother? Please say something, answer me. Then he becomes silent and cries and shakes her, but she does not move. She was like a sleeping white angel. Then he burst into tears, blaming her and shouting, "Mom, oh, oh, not now, please. I need you. Please don't leave me. No, no. Why did you go and leave me to suffer? Why didn't you take me with you? No, God, my mother is dead. No, No, ah, ah, ah.
"..and he falls asleep on her lap, crying and blaming the separation....

Teresa pushes George and looks at him reproachfully and addresses him in sign language: But what proves that you are my father?
George looks surprised and learns that his daughter, Theresa, is deaf and mute. He replied as he took out a piece of paper on which was drawn a naked cello woman, but with a charcoal pen: This is the one that proves that you are my daughter, that I am your father, and that this woman is your mother, and here she was playing melodies. She is ... "I composed it, and at this time she was eight months pregnant with you." He was silent for a while, taking out a melody sheet, and continued saying, "This melody I composed for you, and the name of the melody was Teresa." Then Teresa looked shocked and astonished, while the cries were silent...and tears were flowing. ..

Each of them is completed by the arrival of Arberdo. ....
Arberdo looks at George and Lina and his shock almost stops his heart. He approaches each of them and says with a stammer, "Oh my God, I can't believe you, George, are still alive." He looks at Lina with fear. She knows what he did to George. Then he continues, looking at George. He grabs George's shoulder, then pulls him to him and hugs him. But George pushes him after a period of silence. He shouts at him and calls him a traitor.

George had tears of pain falling on his eyelids: Why did you do this to me? I considered you my brother, the support who never let me down. Answer me now why.

Lina looked at Arberdo angrily: Tell your friend George everything you did.

Arberdo cries and speaks after a period of silence: There was nothing I could do. I loved Maria with a fierce love, and I lost her with my love that was nothing but words. He remains silent and looks at Teresa, who is holding a picture of the naked cello woman, with remorse, and completes a statement. "It's time you recognized your past."

...............................

Sperenza is sitting with her friends in a café, talking about politics and their love for Milan.

Sperenza sips coffee and says: You know that the reason for the increased corruption in Milan are the communists, but do not worry, Milan is the strength of Italy and will overcome them. It is the compassionate and strong mother of Italy, which suffered a lot of difficult pain, but it overcame it and will overcome the greed of the communists.

him friend Ferrero answered her with a broad, hopeful smile: In order for Milan to achieve peace in Italy, this is an unshakable rule. Moreover, Milan received a large percentage of the inner galaxy during the period of economic prosperity that occurred after the war, and the population increased by about a million percent in the year 1951 AD, and it increased even more in the year 1967 AD 1.7 million, and Milan witnessed in this year rapid reconstruction of destroyed facilities, and I was one of the inner galaxies.

Sperenza replied with a smile: Oh, Ferrero, we are Italians, and the Italians are brothers. Wherever you are in Italy, you are a son of this country.

Her friend Patricia replied with a loving laugh: Yes, but whoever does not love Milan does not consider Italian, Milan is the precious diamond of Italy.

Sprenza replied with an admiring smile: Yes, you are correct, but excuse me, I have to go, as my mother is waiting for me at the National Agricultural Bank. Her friends, Patricia, replied, "It's nice, I'm going there too, so we'll go together.".....

*[{.. The soul is unknown... and the clouds in the sky are dark day and night...
And the moon has no trace... its whims appear, crying in the winter... and complaining to the moon about its absence...}]*-♡♡

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧