part 12

"12"

Arberdo and Gabriella were asleep on the bed, talking about their daughter. Gabriela looked at Arberdo with fear, saying, "My sweet husband, you must tell our daughter, Sprenza, to leave this field that is endangering her life." Arberdo responded, "Oh, beauty queen, don't worry. It is enough that he is with us now and fine." Gabriella responded. With anger, "She is with us now, but what about tomorrow or the day after tomorrow? She will be fine? I will not rest, nor will my heart be at rest, until our daughter leaves this damned political field out of her temper, or even when we are angry with her, to remain silent and look at Arberdo with the sharpness of her black, withered eyes, and tears streaming down her sleepy eyelids." She continues by saying, "I will try everything in my power to make her leave this political nightmare, which will bring her no benefit and nothing but harm." So Arberdo hugs her and kisses her on the lip, which is beginning to tingle like roses, and he wipes the tears of fear on her eyelids with the tip of his hand, and he looks at her and says. "I will be with you in any decision you make regarding your daughters because I know very well that you know the interests of my daughters more than me, and you are certain that I love you and I love my daughters, and I am ready to sacrifice my soul for you and for you to live well and in peace. Also, I have nothing in this world except you and my daughters," so he should be silent. And from his green eyes they poured rain of tears onto the grove of his blond beard, crying, and she too broke down in tears and kissed him on the lip with a kiss of passion and sincere love.
...like the kiss of the bees to the pure pink, then they drown on the ship of the motionless moon, and the lover's angel showers upon them the arrows of their love for the stars, inspiring the lovers, and sets for them a star that shines in their name and bears witness to their love...

A woman wakes up from the nurse's touches on her. The nurse looks at her smiling, "Tell me, how are you doing now, Mrs. Maria?" Maria responds in a weak voice, "Fine, thank you, but where am I now?" Then the nurse told her, "You are in one of the largest private hospitals, follow your sister's friend." Then Maria got up and sat down and asked her if she had a cigarette. The nurse replied, "No, I don't drink cigarettes." So she asked him for some coffee. Then the nurse leaned toward her, smiling, and went, to meet Mrs. Stephanie.
Stephanie asked the nurse, "Hello, how is my sister doing now?" The nurse replied, "She is fine, ma'am. She even asked me for coffee." Stephanie smiled at her, "Okay, go."

Maria looked at the ceiling, wondering if she had a sister. Then Stephanie entered, smiling, and took a chair and sat next to her and asked her, "Hello, how are you now?" Maria replied, "Who are you? Do I know you?!" After a period of silence, Stephanie responded, "I am your little sister," and Maria answered in amazement, "If you were my sister, why did you not visit me after this long period of time that I spent alone searching for myself? When you abandoned me and left me to suffer alone, when you were not by my side when I needed you." Where were you when? I was in pain and tormented as I tossed between the present and the past. Stephanie answered, looking at the ground, "I apologize to you, because the circumstances of life forced me to leave you alone." Maria answered with a hysterical laugh, "What are the circumstances that made you leave your sister who suffers from memory loss or Alzheimer's?" I I don't even know the name of my illness, and I don't know anything about me. I only dream of nightmares all the time. Then Buckett became silent, took out a drawing from her backside, gave it to her sister, and continued saying, "And this picture that haunts me every day in my dreams, and I don't know why I love it like this, and I feel longing." For her, Stephanie takes the paper from him and opens it, to find on it a drawing of a newborn surrounded by her hand, and she sheds his tears over it. Then she gives him the paper and stands looking at it silently, turns towards the door silently and exits.
Then Maria became angry and shouted, "Hey, hey, hey, when you run away from me again, you must tell me everything about me and what happened to me in my past." Then she shouted after her after she left, "You will perish me." Fuck you, fuck you, my sister, I hate you and will never forgive you.

Stephanie is next to the door of his room, and heavy tears are pouring down her eyelids, out of grief and pain over what she heard from his sister Maria. Then the nurse comes with the coffee and looks at her, asking himself what is going on between them. Then she asks Stephanie, "Mrs. Stephanie, is everything okay between you two?" Stephanie looks at her. She has eyes burning with flowing tears and leaves silently with the utensils of her heart.
So the nurse looks at the door of the room from which the screams of a barrage of spirits are coming. She opens the door and enters it with the coffee and looks at her asking, "Master, Mrs. Maria, why are you angry?" So she gives her the cup of coffee and tells her, "Drink this coffee that you asked for," and Maria responds. You wanted me to calm down. Get me a cigarette from a friend so I can drink. The nurse replied to her with a smile, "Okay, I will get one for you from a friend of mine." Maria replied with a sleepy look, "I hope so........