Chapter 3

Onodera POV

I woke up and felt so tired, I remember today is work, I went to turn off the alarm clock and saw Takano next to me. My eyes widen in shock and I looked around the room. This is not my room!! This is Takano's apartment, TAKANO'S APARTMENT!! I have to get out of here now, we both have work today too!! I went to get up when suddenly I felt Takano's hand grab my arm and he started to hug me when I got up. I turned to him and he said "where are you going"? I said "I'm going home, I want to get ready for work today, so see you later". He snickered "same goes to you". 'Damn this bastard, does he think its funny!?'. I got up and put my clothing on while I saw Takano staring at me. I was about to walk out when Takano pulled me and kissed me on the lips and said "see you at work". I snapped and said "baka"!! I ran to the door and left to my house and put new clothing on saying to myself 'is he playing around with me?! Stupid baka, but I guess...I love him, what the hell, I feel like those anime girls who are in love with boys. But my heart always beats when he's near me or touches me. I don't know, I'm still confused'. I thought to myself and just remembered, we 'did it' yesterday, I guess I could say it felt nice......WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING, IM SOUNDING SO WEIRD!! Snap out of it, I have to focus on work first, its my top priority, my personal life comes second.

(Starts getting dress and goes to work)

I went to the elevator to go to the office, Isaka San was in the elevator with me, he was going to a different floor though. After the doors of the elevator was going to close, Takano opened the elevator door. 'Oh great', I just went behind Isaka San. Takano then said "good morning". Isaka said "good morning", I just said lowly "good morning...". They then started to talk about work for a little, but then we got to the floor Isaka San was going to. 'Oh god don't leave me alone with him'. The door closed right when Isaka San left, it got too awkward, it was silence. 'Come on, go to the floor already'. I then felt Takano force me against the wall and almost put his lips on mine, he just stopped. I felt my face getting hot again, 'oh no, I'm blushing again'!! He then snickered "you already blush when I'm about to kiss you, and I didn't even kiss you yet". I pushed him when the elevator door opened and walked fast, 'this bastard, he gets on my nerves, he's just pulling my strings, thats all'! I just went to the office and sat on my chair that was next to Kisa San. Takano came in and said "everyone go back to working". Me and Kisa San just sighed and went back to work.

(Time skip, its 8:00 PM)

Everyone was so tired, Kisa San, Hatori and myself left. Takano had to work for a little bit, so he had to stay at work. Finally, I'm free from Takano, for now. I was starting to walk the path to the apartments, then I saw Haitani San, 'Takano told me to stay away from him, I don't know why though'. I just tried to walk back, but he already saw me and said "hey Onodera Kun". I turned back saying friendly since he's nice to me "hey Haitani"! He said "did you get out of work now"? I answered back "I did right now". He then said "where's Takano"? I then said "oh! Takano, he's still at work"! He laughed "oh really? I wanted to at least talk to him for a little". But the thing is, I can tell Takano doesn't like Haitai San. if Takano saw me with Haitani, he'll be so pissed off. He then said "shall we drive home, we can take a taxi, I have to go somewhere that's near the apartments you live in". I said "sure". We waited for a taxi to come, and one finally came. We go in the taxi and it it started to drive. Haitani then said "looks like Takano loves you". I said "w-what are you talking about Haitani"?! He said laughing "he's always protective around you, it looks like he cares about you a lot". I said in a low voice "I guess he does...". He then said "Do you love Takano, looks like you do". I then said "No! No! No! Stop joking with me Haitani"! While laughing. He then said "I'm not joking about it at all", he said smiling. I then got out of the taxi car to be at the apartment. Then of course of all moments, I heard Takano's voice "why are you guys together "? In a angry like tone. I then said in surprise "T-Takano!? We just bumped into each other! How did you get here so quick"?! He then said "I took a taxi too and then I saw you coming out and saw you with Haitani". Haitani then waved and smiled at Takano "long time no see Takano, me and Onodera were just having a good talk". Takano then said still in a angry tone "you need to fuck off Haitani". Takano then pulled my arm and said "were leaving"! I then waved to Haitani and said "b-bye"! He then waved and said "see you next time, we can have a good talk again next time". All I know is that things aren't going to end up good.

Omg just to make sure, if you guys didn't read the Manga for Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, then you probably don't know who Haitani is omg!

I will try updating as fast as I can too!!

Onodera: I'm dead!

Me: Not going to lie but you are going to be dead, Takano is going to be super pissed off

Takano: She's not lying

Onodera: *hides*