Chapter 4

Onodera POV

Takano literally dragged and took me to the apartments and took me to his house. He went inside his apartment still grabbing tight of my hand and took me inside his house. He pinned me against the wall and said "didn't I say to not go near Haitani"!? I was trying to explain to him that we bumped into each other, but he wouldn't listen. He then said "I already told why we don't get along well". I then said "I know, but I'm telling you, we bumped into each other by accident". He let out a sigh and looked at me. He then said "he took the people I dated before, I didn't really care, but I don't want him taking away the person I love and value, never. I loved you for 10 years and I'm still waiting for you to be mine again". He took my hand and kissed it. He's usually never this nice, it made my heart pound so much. He leaned in closer to me and almost put his lips on mine. He stopped and put his hand through my hair, he's being so gentle, it made me feel weird of how gentle he was being. He then took me to his living room and put me, laying down on the couch. He then sat on top of me, holding my hand. I said "c-can you please get off me"?! I tried to push him, but he laid me back down. He then said "like I said, I never want you taken away from me, I held my feelings all those years, loving you more and more every second, day, hour, month and year. Ritsu, I love you". My heart was pounding so much, his words are kind, too kind it hurts. He leaned in to kiss me and put his lips on mine. He was holding my hand tight, he wouldn't even let go of it. I tried to breathe, but he kept on kissing me. His lips felt so nice and soft on mine. 'What the hell, I'm doing it again'!! I started to use my other hand to grab the back of his shirt and grab it tightly. He looked at me with surprised eyes when I did it and began kissing me again.

Wait, my eyes, they feel droopy. And I feel so tired, 'dammit, I did too much work today'. I let go of Takano's shirt and tried to push him off. He stopped and said "what's wrong"? I them said in a sleepy voice "I'm tired.....I'm going home, goodnight". I tried to get up and walk, but fell and was starting to fall asleep. I then heard Takano yell "Onodera? Onodera!?".

Takano POV

I tried to wake up Onodera, but he was dead tired. I tried to carry him in my room, he's so damn heavy though. I put him on the bed and rested his head on the pillow. I was about to leave to go to the living room and then I heard him say "The cherry blossom leaves are nice....when they fall....sempai....". He started to smile too and snuggled on the bed. My eyes widen of what he just said. I got on the bed and started to hold him in my arms and started to touch his hair and kissed his lips and said "I'm right here, Ritsu". But he shouldn't be thinking about the past me, but think about the present me. I love the present him too. But I will always love him, no matter what happens and I won't let Haitani take him away from me. He's doing that on purpose so he can make me jealous. And I am jealous, but I won't let him have Onodera, never. I will never let go of him. I snuggled with him, holding him in my arms, not wanting to let go of him. I then whispered in his ears "I love you". I held him tighter in my arms, thinking about how much I love him.

Sorry if this was a short chapter!! I will try to make the next chapter longer!!

Onodera: I'm still sleepy

Me: Then go asleep with Takano!

Onodera: *blushes* no!

Takano: Your already sleeping with me right now soooo.

Onodera: *walks away while blushing*

Me: Your still a cute dork