Chapter 16

Onodera POV

I started to take a bath in the cool water, it feels nice while I'm in cold water. My body feels refreshed. I'm still pretty sick still, but I'll probably get better by tomorrow, I hope. I got out of the tub and started to dry myself. I looked at the clothes Takano gave me, in angry. Supposedly, the pants are in 'wash'. He has to be lying. I started to put the clothing on and looked at myself in the mirror. The shirt was only covering half of my boxers, this is embarrassing to wear, especially when I have no pants! I have to keep it together, its only one night, I can do this. I got out of the shower and tried to pull the shirt I had on down so I can cover myself in the boxers. Takano looked at me and said "Why are you trying to cover yourself"?

"Because I have no damn pants on"!

He snickered and said "Just go to the bedroom and try to sleep, I'm going to take a shower and I'll be in the bedroom too".

" T-Thats ok! I'll just sleep on the couch"!

"Your sick, your sleeping on the bed, bosses order".

"We're not even at work, you can't use that excuse"! He started to walk to the bathroom, this bastard is so damn annoying at times!

I started to go where the bedroom was and started to go on the bed. I pulled the blankets up and started to lay on the bed. I put the blankets back on me and tried to go asleep. Why am I so nervous laying on the bed? But I noticed this bed smells like Takano, it feels so comfy too. My eyes started to droop when I heard the bathroom door open. My eyes opened wide, he's done taking a bath, he's going to come in here soon. I held the blanket tight and tried to sleep by closing my eyes. Is he going to touch me? Is he going to hold me like he always does? Will he do anything to me? I wonder if he'll do anything.

I heard him open the door and started to walk towards the bed. My heart is racing so fast, I don't know what to do. He started to go on the bed, he pulled the blanket up and laid down, putting the blanket back on us. He's right next to me, what do I do?! I'm so nervous right now! All I can hear is us breathing and the clock ticking. I'll just wait a bit and when he's asleep, I'll try to move away from him a little.

Ten minutes went by, he should be asleep by now. I looked behind me to see if he was sleeping, his eyes were wide open. Was he staring at me the whole time? He turned me so that I'm facing his way, "A-Aren't you going to go asleep"?!

"How can I sleep when the person I love is right next to me and is sick".

He started to pull me closer so him, he started to hug and hold me in his hands. He isn't going to let me go now. He put one of his hands on my head and one on my waist. I'm wearing boxers with no pants! I don't want him holding my waist when I have no pants on! "Takano San, I don't have pants on, so you shouldn't hold me like this and I'm still sick, what happens if you catch my cold"?

"I don't care, I'll still hold you".

He hugged my tighter, he shouldn't because its hard for me to breathe! But I feel so nice being in his arms. What am I saying, do I actually like being in Takano's arms? Being in his embrace is so warm. I slowly started to wrap my arms around him, his eyes widen when I did. This is so embarrassing!

Silence started to fill the room, he's still awake, is he going to stay up all night, wait, what happens if he tries to touch me?! I started to take my arms off him and just laid there with him in his arms. I feel so hot too, is it because I'm in his arms or myself being sick? It might be both, but it feels nice being warm in Takano's arms. I then heard Takano say "Can I kiss you"?

What does he think he's saying?! "W-What!? I'm sick"!

"I don't care, Idiot".

He held me tighter in his arms and started to kiss me. "Mpfhh"! He started to go on top of me and put his legs between my legs. I only have boxers on, I don't have pants on! I swear he did this 'the pants are in the wash' on purpose. "Get off me Takano San"!