Chapter 25

Onodera POV

We started to go home to the apartments. I'm so tired from the Ball, I had to fake more than usually, which sucks. I just want to sleep already. When we arrived to the apartments, I was thinking to myself if Takano was going to drag me to his place like he usually does. I'll just tell him that I'm going to sleep at my place for today. To be honest, I don't even remember the last time I slept in my own bed.

"Takano, I'm going to sleep at my place today".

I started to unlock my door and looked at the side of me and saw Takano standing right next to me.

"Aren't you going home"?

"I'll stay at your place today".

"EHHH"?!

The key unlocked the door, I opened and Takano came in like it was nothing! We took our shoes off and entered my apartment. When I looked at my living room, it was a mess and disaster.

"Is that why you don't want me to be in your apartment, I already know how messy your apartment can be".

"S-Shut up, I didn't know you were coming over, so I didn't have time to clean up"!

I started to walk to the living room until I felt Takano wrap his arms around me from the back and said "So your saying I can come over anytime? I'm happy now".

In fluster, I took his arms off me and said "Stop thinking that way, Idiot".

"Of course I would be, we are together".

I stood there in more fluster and looked away. I put my suit's jacket on away and laid down on the couch. I sighed, I'm so exhausted from the Ball. I can just sleep right now, but Takano is here. I got off from the couch and stood up. I was starting to walk to check my storyboards I had for the next Cycle, but Takano grabbed my arm and took me to my room. He started to walk to my bed and put me on my bed. Laying down, I looked at Takano's face. He ruffled my hair and said "I know your tired so just go asleep". I got comfy in my blankets and bed, but it feels weird knowing Takano isn't laying next to me. He started to walk away, I took my blankets off me and grabbed onto Takano's shirt. "What the hell"?

"I-I didn't m-mean too"!

"You want me to stay here with you"?

"I-I didn't say.....".

I looked down on the bed, not wanting to face Takano. I gripped onto my pants, feeling nervous knowing he's looking at me. I felt Takano grab my hand and said "I'll stay here with you tonight".

He started to lay me down on my bed and laid next to me. We were facing the opposite direction now. I looked at Takano, saying "um taka-".

"Just go asleep". He faced my way and I started looking the other way. He started to hug me in his arms and started to fall asleep. Being in his embrace is so warm, my heart is racing really fast though. I get so nervous around him, even when I talk to him. I stared at the atmosphere of my room for a moment, then started to fall asleep.

(Next day)

I opened my eyes, groaning waking up early in the morning. Like always, Takano was awake when I woke up. "Good morning". I yawned saying.

"Good morning". He kissed my forehead, getting off my bed and walking away. I started to put my hand on my forehead "Ehh"!? That guy!

I started to follow Takano and said "Takano, we have work today, so please go home early".

"But I want to spend time with you".

"N-Not now, Idiot".

We started to walk to the door way, Takano started to put his shoes on and was about to open the door. He stopped and gave me a kiss on the lips. He held onto my chin while I gripped his sleeves. He stopped and then flicked my forehead "Don't go asleep on the job while were at work". He said that and then left. Haahh!? I put my hand were he flicked me. I went to my couch and slouched down on the ground, my back against my couch. I've been thinking again lately, how do I put my feelings out more often when I'm with Takano San? I already told him I loved him, but it feels like I should do more for him and say 'I love you' more to him........AGHHHHH!!! THIS IS SO ANNOYING THINKING ABOUT!! I slammed my head back to the cushion of the couch and just left my head there for a minute. Enough of thinking about that, I have to start getting ready for work. And another cycle begins today, great.

(Cycle begins but ends already because too lazy to write what happens in cycle XD)

Everyone is dead like always.....this sucks. We always think we'll have it done on time, but we never do. This is the worse. Kisa San looks dead and looks like he'll pass out any second like the rest of us. Takano looks pisses off and tired also. I started to pack my stuff slowly in my bag and also packed my storyboards just in case I have to go over them. We all got up slowly and started to walk like zombies. Me and Takano San started to go to the elevator so we go home together. We stayed quiet until Takano spoke, "Come over today".

"Eh? Why though? Don't you think you should get more rest instead of thinking about me"?

"I don't care, as long if your next to me, I'll get good rest".

"S-Stop lying".

"Why would I lie to the person I love".

Looking away, the elevator door opened and we started to walk home. We decided to walk home then to take the train, even though its a longer way to get to the apartment. Its mice outside today, but its kinds cold too. I my hands in my pocket, until I felt Takano take one of my hands and held onto my hand. "W-What are you doing Takano San"?!

"We can keep our hands warm if we hold onto each others hand". I stopped fighting back and just let him hold onto my hand, only because no one is around us.

We were arrived at the apartments and started to enter the building. I let go of Takano's hand and started to go to the elevator. I picked the button to go to our apartment. It was a little awkward, but the elevation doors finally opened and since Takano wanted me to come over, I went with him to go inside his apartment.

We took our shoes off before going in and put our coats away. I'm dead tired, but I should work on my storyboards right now. Takano might go asleep, so its the perfect time to work on the storyboards. I walked towards the table and sat on the floor, taking my storyboards out of my bag. Takano went to take a shower while I was working on my storyboards. Why do I feel awkward being in Takano's apartment? I wonder why.

After a while, Takano was done taking a shower and walked towards. I was still working and looking over the storyboards I had. "Why are you doing your storyboards now"?

"I would like to get it done early and you always give me extra work sometimes"! He gave a little smirk when I said that, of course he would smile.

He went behind me and now I sat between him. My back was on his chest, I felt him put hid arms around me.

"What are you doing Takano San"?

"Let me hold you".

I'm so tired, I feel like passing out any minute. I turned my body so I would be facing Takano. We were really close to each other. I put my head on his shoulder and said "I-I'm tired". Feeling embarrassed of what I'm doing right now. I felt Takano hold me in his arms more. Before he got comfy, he got his blanket that was on the couch and put it on me and him. It feels so soft and smells like Takano, ok, that sounded creepy. Getting comfy, I heard Takano whisper in my ear "Goodnight Ritsu". I felt him kiss my forehead and pick me up bridal style, he started to take me to the room and laid me down on the bed. He started to go asleep with me and pulled me close to him. I wonder when I'll start to say more stuff to Takano like he does to me. Our heads were right next to each other and I started to fall asleep with Takano. If I could say it to you, I would have said 'Goodnight Takano, I love you'. But how can you except me to say those meaningful words without getting embarrassed?

Sorry I took long to upload this chapter!

I hope you guys love the chapters so far and tysm guys for 1.49K reads! I'm so happy we got that many reads on this story!

Onodera and Takano: *sleeping*

Me: My sons are adorable