Chapter 18

Onodera POV

I started to wake up from my nap, I opened my eyes and saw I was in Takano's room. Oh no I did it ag- wait, I just remembered, he asked if we can date and I said......'yes'......AGAGHAHGHA THAT WAS EMBARRASSING TO ANSWER! But we were in the moment and my heart was beating so fast that I didn't know what to do. And were going out again, how will things be like? Will it be the same or like the past? I should stop trying to worry myself over this, if I can.

Takano groaned and started to wake up and looked at me. He smiled "Good morning Ritsu". I felt myself blushing and said "G-Good Morning". I started to get up when I felt Takano pull me down back onto the bed laying down, he hovered over me, on top of me. He started to kiss me, entering his tongue in my mouth. We held each others hand, not wanting to let go. He used his hands then to feel my abdomen up and down, soft moans escaped my mouth. He stopped and whispered in my ear "we'll continue later". This guy I swear, he's always the same.

We both went to the living and sat on the couch, we both drank coffee in silence. This awkward, if were...dating, shouldn't we be interacting. Well, were acting like before, so I don't know. We both put our coffee mugs down and sighed. Takano finally said "Should I be calling you Ritsu and Onodera". He smiled with that smirk of his. "H-How am I suppose to know"!? I looked down on the ground in fluster, when I felt Takano get off the couch and went in front of me. He grabbed my chin and started to kiss me, the kiss was deep. My hands were wobbly, I wanted it to last, but we have work today. I pushed him off me, my eyes widen "I-I'm sorry! Its just we have work today"! Takano is probably angry since I stopped the kiss, but he ruffled my hair and said "Ok" while smiling.

I started to leave, when Takano grabbed my chin and gave me a kiss and said "See you at work". My heart started to race and I left his apartment and went to mine. I sat down on my couch and laid down and started to think. Me and Takano are dating now, it feels like the past all over again, but in a different way. But as long Takano is happy were together, I'm happy then.

(At work)

When I arrived at work, I saw Kisa San talking to everyone, I wonder what he's talking to them about. I went to them and Kisa San said "Hi Rii Chan! I was just telling everyone that we get to go to the pool tomorrow! Mostly everyone in the department are going, even Takano San! Can you come with us please"!? The pool sounds fun, but......I don't know how to swim! But I don't want to make Kisa San sad if I say 'no'. And Takano is going too, he'll probably want me to go and if he knew I didn't go, he'll probably not go or drag me there. "Sure Kisa San, I'll come tomorrow".

"Yahh! Thank you Rii Chan! Just saying, only people from the department will be there too"!

"Ok"!

We all started to work on what we were doing, I'm so excited for tomorrow, but also scared to swim. First of all, I'm kinda short and second, I don't even know how to swim. Maybe Takano knows how to swim, maybe he can teach me......wait, no, Takano might try to touch me if he tries to teach me, and it'll be awkward too! Ok, just calm down Onodera, you can think of something by tomorrow with no problem! I hope.

(Going home)

Me and Takano started to go to the apartments, "Onodera, your going to the swimming pool right"?

"Of course I am"!

"That's good, at least I can see the person I love there with me".

"D-Don't say embarrassing stuff like that, Idiot". I looked down in fluster. But then I also remembered something, the pool has heights, so I guess I'll stay to the shortest one.