Chapter 19

Onodera POV

Takano was teaching me how to swim on the shortest side of the pool, everyone else was at the deep side of it so me and him were alone.

"You don't have to teach me how to swim, you can just swim with everyone else you know".

"I don't mind helping you, besides, we get to be alone here".

"Idiot".

At least I can stand up in the water on the shortest side of the pool though. Takano was holding my back and said "If you want to lay floating on the water, you have to relax your body, like this". Takano started to lay floating on top of the water. Relax my body? How can I do that!? He stopped laying on top of the water and said "Don't worry, I'll hold your hand for you to have balance while you do it". I would have yelled at him for being stupid of thinking that, but I'll let him help me this one time. He held my hand and held the back of me and helped me try to relax.

Trying to lay on top of the water, I failed to attempted it. "I'll never know how to swim! I don't know how to relax"! As I was about to stop laying on top of the water, Takano pulled me into a hug in the water and whispered "You can do, I know you can". I felt myself blush, he can be so mean at times, but also nice too.

"Let's teach you how to float on the deep side, then maybe you can learn more".

"Are you kidding me!? Do you want me to drown again"!?

"Don't worry, I'll hold onto you".

"But everyone's there"!

"So"?

This bastard!

He held me into a hug, I was on his chest, I was holding onto him tightly. He held me tightly too. He started to swim to the deeper side, I couldn't feel the floor of the pool anymore! "T-Takano San, on second thought, I don't want to learn how to swim"!

"Your going to swim, bosses order"!

That's power of abuse, Idiot!

He started to take me where everyone was at. The girls from the department said "Omg, you guys are such good friends! Your so sweet Takano, teaching Onodera how to swim"!

Don't fall for his charm ladies, he's a Tyrant!

"If being in need for Onodera or anyone is good, I'll do my best to help". The girl Co workers started to fan girl. This guy is such a Tyrant, show them your true self!

"Ok, try to relax your body again, and just float, I'm going to let go of you, but I'll hold your hands to help you float". I'm scared! I'm scared of drowning, but Takano is holding my hands so it helps a little. I started to relax my body and tried to get over my fear of swimming and not knowing how to swim. Trying to squeeze Takano's hand, I didn't feel his hands and saw he stopped holding them. Was I actually doing it by myself with no help?! I was! I started to try to swim and I could without drawing, just by relaxing your body with no fear helps! Takano was smiling at me "Good job, you did it"!

Everyone looked happy that I could swim, Kisa San patted my back and said "Good job Rii Chan"! I felt happy actually, I got praised and got confidence from everyone.

Having a good time, Takano came up to me and said "We're going on a trip today, were spending time today".

"But why"?

"Because I want to spend-".

I covered his mouth, "Ok ok! But don't say it out loud"!

(On train)