Chapter 37

Onodera POV

It was the morning when I woke up in Takano's apartment. I was laying there for a second and thinking "I'm really happy that I'm with Takano". I know I might have said it before, but noticing being by his side once again makes me the happiest.

I'm also happy that he enjoyed his Birthday yesterday and the presents. I thought he wouldn't like it in my opinion. I mean, the gifts I got him weren't really good, but as long as he likes it, I'm happy then.

I started to yawn and get up from bed, Takano must've heard me get up because he started to groan and look at me. "Good morning"

"Good morning Takano". He grinned and ruffled my hair before he got up from bed. We both started to get up from bed and went to the living room. Takano went to brush his teeth, so I waited in the living til he was done.

Oh god, I just remembered, me and Takano did it yesterday. AGAHAHAH, THAT WAS EMBARRASSING!! AND MY BUTT ACHES TOO!

Takano was done brushing his teeth, so I decided to go to the bathroom to brush mine. Takano was still in the bathroom waiting for me, even though he was done.

Once I started to brush my teeth, Takano went behind and started to put his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder. I started to brush my teeth slowly since Takano had his head on my shoulder. He whispered in my ear "Is your body ok"? I pushed him lightly and spit out the toothpaste out my mouth.

"O-Of course I'm fine"! Rinsing out my mouth, I left the bathroom. This guy never gives up to do anything that embarrassing!

We have work today which sucks I swear.......wait, what time is it?!....................

WE'RE LATE!!! WHY DIDN'T TAKANO WAKE ME UP, I KNOW WE WERE BOTH SLEEPING BUT STILL!

I started to go towards the exit of Takano's door to get new clothings from my apartment quickly until I felt Takano grip my wrist.

"Where do you think your going".

"I'm going to get my clothes for work! Now let go, we're already late for work"!

"Let's take a day off today".

He started to drag me towards his couch and laid me down on it. His lips crashed on to mine, our tongues already meeting each other (i hope I didn't make it sound weird XD)

Takano would stop kissing so we could get air and start kissing again. Takano started to rub on my lower region, my body trembled when he started to.

With his other hand, he started to lift my shirt up and touched my upper half of my body. My body is starting to tremble from this, pleasure is coursing through me. Takano stopped and started to unbutton his pants.

"D-Don't put it in"!

"Why not"?

"We have to go to work"!

"I don't care, I'll call off"

Takano was about to kiss me again until

RING RING RING RING

My phone starting ringing, someone is calling me I guess. Takano looked angry when my phone started to ring, "Who the hell is that"?

I checked who was calling and it was Kisa San.

"It's Kisa San". Still laying down since Takano was on top of me, Takano put his face right in front of me. He looks so irritated and angry right now, like always. I give a irritated face too since I have to answer Kisa San's call.