Chapter 27

Onodera POV

"This *hiccup* was good Haitani San". Of course I had to get drunk with beer, I only had two cans of it!

"Hahaha, I can see. So Onodera Kun, how are you and Takano San"?

".....I guess *hiccup* good".

"Ehh? Why do you say that"?

"I never *hiccup* say I *hiccup* love him".

"Anything else"?

"I neverr make the first movve on him". I started to laugh, I'm so horrible when I'm drunk.

"Does Takano care at all if you say you love him"?

"I *hiccup* guess".

"Hmm, ok ok. I think we should go, your getting really drunk here". He did that smile like he always does.

I got of my chair and stumbled a little, Haitani San grabbed me and helped me a little. I took the other beer can I had and was going to save it for later. It was already dark when we went outside. How long were we in there? Takano is going to angry because I didn't wait for him!

I got near my apartments and saw Takano San outside of the apartments. Great, this should end up well. Haitani San said "I have to go Onodera Kun, it was nice talking with you". Before he left, I felt him give me a kiss on the ear. EHHH??! WHY DID HE DO THAT?! HE SHOULD *HICCUP* KNOW ME AND TAKANO'S RELATIONSHIP! I can't tell Takano, he'll be super angry if he knew.

I started to walk towards Takano, he heard me walking his way and said "Where were you"?

"I was *hiccup* drinking with Haitani San". Once he heard his name, he grabbed my arm and started to go in the apartments.

Takano POV

"I was *hiccup* drinking with Haitani San". I knew it. I grabbed Ritsu's arm and started to drag him into my apartment. First he goes off with Haitani San and he's drunk too! What else did he do?!

(In Takano's apartment)

I dragged him in my apartment and took him to the living room. Letting go of his, he pulled away and almost stumbled back.

"What do you *hiccup* want"?

"I want to know why are you still hanging out with Haitani San when I told you not to"!?

"He invited me *hiccup*".

He sat on the floor and started to open a beer can he had with him. He probably had one when he went drinking with Haitani San. I sat on the floor and took his beer can "Your drunk enough, that's enough for today".

"Give it back"!

He tried to grab my arm with the beer can. His face was right next to mine, he stopped with our faces staring straight at each other. I put the beer can on the floor and started to kiss Ritsu. I grabbed his face whole kissing him, he put his hands on the ground. After I was done kissing him, I grabbed him by the his tie, not forcefully, but enough that he followed me from where I was pulling him. I threw him on the couch and hovered over him. He looked tired, probably the beer got to him. I gave him one last kiss on the lips and let him fall asleep. He didn't say a lot surprisingly, usually when he's drunk he would say a lit of stuff.

I put a blanket over him so he could get comfy and gave a kiss on his forehead. I wonder what him and Haitani San did while they were hanging out. He has a lot of talking to do when he wakes up in the morning.
(Next day)

Onodera POV

I started to wake up, there was sunlight in the room I was in. I opened my eyes noticing it was Takano's apartment. How did I get here? I remember going home with him, nothing else. Hopefully I didn't say anything that'll make him angry or worry. When I got up, there was a blanket on me and I was on the couch. Did he put me here? That's nice of him. I wonder if Takano is awake. When I looked around, I saw him in the kitchen, brewing some coffee. "G-Good morning".

He turned to me, taking his coffee and walking towards me. "Good morning". Why does this atmosphere feel awkward? Takano walked towards me and sat next to me, we both stayed quiet for a second. He sipped some of his coffee and put it on the table infront of us. "Since you didn't answer me yesterday when you were drunk, what else did you and Haitani San do"?

"Nothing really...". I can't tell him that Haitani San kissed my ear, he'll be super angry! But I can't keep it from him, he'll find out one way or another.

He's staring right at me, I know he is, I just don't want to make eye contact with him. This atmosphere is weird, I don't like it at all! "Are you lying to me"?

"Lying about what"?

"If you and Haitani San did anything else".

"I-I'm telling the truth"!

He turned my head to face him and said "Your a terrible liar. Tell me the truth, right now".

He's going to be more protective like always if I tell him though! I just sat there, almost getting ready to say something. "Umm.....well, Haitani San...". His eyes widen and looked at me. "What did he do"? His voice was in anger, the atmosphere is different now. Almost a scary atmosphere.

"Oh! Umm, never mind, it was nothing really! Hahahaha"! I felt Takano pull me by my arm and dragged me to the wall. "Tell me right now, Onodera".

He looked me right in the eyes and held onto my wrist. "He....he kissed my ear....".

Takano's eyes widen and I can tell now the atmosphere is bad and scary. Takano put his leg between my legs and started to kiss me rough. "...Mpfh"! My body started to go limp, my arms gave out from holding onto his arms. He then started to hold my hands and intertwined his hand with mine. Oh no, my head is turning fuzzy and I'm losing all my strength.

I took my hands away from Takano's hand and lightly pushed him off me. He stopped, but keep his leg between my legs and hugged me. He whispered in my ear "I don't want any guy touching you, especially Haitani San". I lightly put my arms around Takano and hugged him back. He then stopped and let me walk to the couch.

I sat down, getting my stuff. Then I heard Takano say "That's all he did? Did he do anything else to you"?

"N-No! I promise he didn't"!

"Hmmm, I believe you". Finally he believes me for once, even I lie to him a lot. I then started to get my stuff ready, waiting for Takano to get ready. Its his apartment too, so I should be polite and wait for once. But I wonder if Haitani San and Takano will ever stop there little rivalry?

Sorry if I start not to update as fast as I did before. My grades at school are already bad XD and if they get worse, my mom will take away my phone soooo

But at least today's my Birthday and it makes me feel happy that it is, idk why though :3

Onodera: *mumbles* I love you Takano......

Me and Takano: What was that, could you repeat that louder?

Onodera: I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING! *walks away*

Me and Takano: Cute