Chapter 30

Onodera POV

This is going to be so weird being next to Takano while he sings on stage.

We started to walk when Takano said "I'm going to sing, you don't have to sing with me. Just stay by my side". He held onto my hand and smiled at me. I wonder what he'll be singing.

I looked down in embarrassment while blushing "O-Ok".

(On stage)

The lighting in the stage was kinda dark. Everyone stood quiet when we went on. Takano whispered in my ear "Just stay by my side the whole time". I nodded my head.

He grabbed the mic and said "This is for a special someone I love". He smiled at me while saying. Everyone started to scream when he did, of course all the girls would, all the girls love Takano San.

The song started and Takano started to sing.

♪"Like the decent of the spring sun,
Without end, it slips away
If I wish to hold this inseparable theory in the palm of my hand,
Until the tears dry up♪

♪Hey, (the childish) voices in my head (echo,) their cruel, inhuman (ringing in my ears)
Will not settle down♪

♪It's all right, since it's just a little strange
Shall we cease being afraid of "someone" already?
Behold, very soon there,
Ah, it's been filled with the fleeting aroma of death♪

♪"......So, I shall brew a special blend of tea"♪

♪Crosswise on that hill, a crucified love
Once the mashed strawberry jam of sin is spread thickly with a single spoon,
It's even more delicious!♪

♪Delight is reflected in your eyes
Along with the 'sin' at the threshold of sadistic pain
Draining you dry────............
Draining you dry────............♪

♪Soaked in blood, within this elegy
Unsatisfied, stirring and blending
Once infused with the finest bittersweet blood,
The pervert smiles"♪

Takano then when close to me. He grabbed my chin and made me looks at him. I felt myself blush in embarrassment. All the girls started to scream. The dark lighting went on us also. Takano smiled after.

♪"That's right, (there's no going back!) Spreading across (the surface,) the deep red (elegant pattern)
As it melts away♪

♪It's all right, no one was testing you
Once you pluck and trim a secret flower, it appears naked
A prayer that won't be conveyed twice
Ah, the defeat infecting your dark eyes────............♪

♪"......It seems so incredibly precious"♪

♪Engaging in this punishment, an enslaved love
Once the mashed strawberry jam of sin is spread thickly with a single spoon,
It's even more delicious!♪

♪Born in betrayal of that wish,
The light that exists beyond memory disappears,
Doomed to fail────............
Doomed to fail────............
Doomed to fail────............♪

♪So, embracing a corpse,
Ah, recalling premonitions of a sweet death♪

♪"......I shall love you forever"♪

♪Crosswise on that hill, a crucified love
Once the mashed strawberry jam of sin is spread thickly with a single spoon,
It's even more delicious!♪

♪Engaging in this punishment, an enslaved love
Once the mashed strawberry jam of sin is spread thickly with a single spoon,
It's even more delicious!♪

♪Such an intolerable shame came to be
If only the 'scars' left behind are certain♪

♪I kiss you────............
I kiss you────............
I kiss you────............♪

♪I kiss you────............"♪

When Takano was done singing, he pulled me closer to him and looked into my eyes. Everyone started to clap and basically fangirled a lot.

Once we got off stage, I felt embarrassed when he did that. We were in front of a lot of people, even people from the department! But still, Takano did sing really good. I didn't know he could sing that good. "Takano, I didn't know you could sing that good".

"It wasn't that good, your singing was wonderful though. I didn't know you were going to sing me a song that was especially for me".

Blushing in embarrassment, I crossed my arms and said "At least I did something nice for you for once".

"You always think about stuff too much. Just being with you is doing something nice for me"

He ruffled my hair when he finished his sentence and then planted a kiss on my forehead.

After a while, we went back on the stage to see who won the contest and me and Takano won the contest. The people from the Department started to cheer for us. We all smiled at them and waved to them. I felt Takano hold onto one of my hands and held onto it. I blushed in embarrassment and looked away.

Once we won and the singing contest was over, everyone started to cheer for us again. We all thanked them and started to head home.

We both went to Takano's apartment.
When me and Takano entered the living room, he grabbed my wrist and turned me around so I could face him. He grabbed onto one of my hands and was close to me, he put his other hand around my waist and said "Let's dance".

"EHHHHH?! WHY"!?

"I can't stop, but still think about that song you sang, it was wonderful. You did really good on stage".

"L-Like I said before, I wasn't as good as you were".

"Idiot, you did your best out there. Now let's dance, like your song was about". He's embarrassing all the time when I'm with him. I'm still pretty bad at dancing, but since Takano taught me kinda at the Ball, I might be good at dancing. Maybe just a little bit.

Takano started to move his feet, once he did, I started to follow his steps. He held me close to him when we danced. I'm the worse at dancing, but when I follow Takano's steps, it feels like I'm dancing so easily. I put my head on his chest and started to tighten my arms around him.

"You enjoy dancing with me, don't you".

"S-Shut it".

"I love you". He gave a kiss on my forehead.

"I......l-love y-you too......". I looked away in embarrassment. How can he say it so easily and I can't?! He has so much confident then me.

He stoppd dancing with me and kissed me on the lips. He smiled and said "Finally you say it once in a while".

I looked away in embarrassment and looked at the ground.

(Hour later)

"So Onodera, what are you being for Halloween for tomorrow"?

"Ehh? Oh I don't really know. Maybe a rabbit or cat. What about you Takano"?

"I'm going to be a Vampire".

"Really? That would look nice on you".

"Oh really"?

"Don't think the other way, I said it would look nice in you, nothing else"!

"I can't wait til tomorrow".

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope every has/had a good Halloween!

And this song is Reiji from Diabolik Lovers (aka Takano voice actor) character song! Takano's voice is so hot I swear

Onodera and Takano: Happy Halloween everybody!

Me: ^.^ everyone have a great Halloween!