Chapter 33

Onodera POV

I arrived at the rooms where Kisa San and Hatori San were at. "Rii Chan, why did you take forever and where's Takano San"?

"Oh! Umm, I was just at the hot tubs, Takano San is on his way here".

"Ahhhh okk"!

I sat on the bed and sighed, I can't stop worrying still. Its not like me to be worried in front of Hatori San and Kisa San. I mean, someone saw me and Takano kissing and it was Mino San! I know he'll keep it a secret, but I don't know. I'm just still worried what people would think if they found out about me and Takano. I have to talk to him when we go back home......like hell I will though! He'll just call me a idiot and probably won't even care because that's the tyrant he is.

Enough of that, I should try to keep it off my mind as much as I can until we go back home.

After a while, Kisa San, Hatori and myself were talking

"Oi Rii Chan, did Mino San leave early"?

"Yes he did Kisa San".

"Ohh mann"!

After Kisa San spoke, I added in to ask Hatori San something.

"Hatori San, how is Chiharu San (Chiaki) doing. Have you called him recently"?

"He's basically dead at home probably, not eating real food. Probably eating energy drinks and such. He probably is dying right now".

"HATORI, HELP HIM"!

"I'm helping 24/7 and he starts working right away when I cool him something sometimes".

"But Hatori San, isn't better if you stayed with him right now"?

"Yes, but I just need a day to relax at least".

Who doesn't need a break to be honest. We do a lot of work in the department and we totally earned this. Well, Isaka San spent our money on this even though we didn't ask for it.

After we were all done talking, Takano came in the room. My heart started to beat really fast. I want to stay away from him just for a while. I'll avoid eye contact with him. When Takano walked towards us, he asked "When do we leave"?

"By tomorrow Takano San". Kisa San said happily

I just laid down on the bed Mino San was suppose to be in. Now I'm not in the mood to talk or even be near him right now. I told him not to be lovey dovey with me here and he does anyways. After started to lay down, Kisa San said "Oi Rii Chan! Your not going to come over here"?!

"N-No, I'm kinda tired, so I'm going to sleep. Goodnight"!

"Goodnight Rii Chan"!

They walked out the bedrooms and went somewhere else. Probably to eat something or somewhere else in the hotel. When I thought everyone left, I saw Takano in the corner of my eye. I pulled the blankets closer to my face. Please don't stay here with me!

Silence filled the room. After about two minutes, I heard Takano walking out of the bedrooms. God thank you he left, I'm seriously not in the mood to see his face.

I can't wait to leave tomorrow. I'll miss it here, but at least I don't have to see Takano's face.

Wait, what did I just say?! I didn't mean it that way! I sounded rude there to be honest. But what I mean is that I won't see his face in the hotel anymore. When we go back home tomorrow, I'm going to sleep at my apartment, not his. Come to think of it, I don't remember the last time I slept in my own bed. I've been sleeping at Takano's apartment ever since we started dating.

Well, tomorrow, he should be expecting me not talking to him tomorrow and I'm not going to sleep at his place.

(Next day)

Today were leaving the Hotel, I'll miss this relaxing place. Maybe we'll come back next time.

"~Bye bye Rii Chan~! See ya tomorrow"!

Waving to Kisa San and Hatori San, I started to remember the only way I could go home is driving with Takano San.

God, I don't want to see his face right now. I'm still mad at him!

'Sighs'

Well, its only a drive, maybe we won't talk to each other in the car.

When we saw Kisa San and Hatori San leave, we started to walk towards Takano's car.

We started to enter the car and sat in the seat of the car. Takano started the car while doing so. There's still silence.

He started to drive us home, then after a couple of silence, Takano spoke. "Are you coming over today"'

There was a pause for a moment "I'm Sorry, but I'm not coming over today".

"And why aren't you"? His tone sounded angry.

"I just don't want to go today"! I yelled saying.

I guess I ruined the conversation because it became silence again.

(At apartments)

We started to enter the elevator and then exited it since we were at our apartments. Taking out my key to my apartment door, Takano pulled my arm and dragged me into his apartment.

"Takano, let me go"!

After dragging me inside his apartment, he put me against the door.

"What do you want"?!

"Why have you been avoiding me lately"?

"It's nothing"!

He started to put his face on my neck.

"Nggh! Stop"!

He started to put his arm around my waist and body. Why won't he just leave me alone for now?!

My face is turning hot and my body is turning weak.

He started to plant kisses on my neck. I need to stop him, now !

I pushed him off me and said "Leave me alone"! I ran out his apartment and left. I heard yell my name, but it sounded like it was getting more faint every time. I entered my apartment and after entering my apartment door, I slid my body down on the floor.

Today was the worse, the complete worse. I just want to be alone, my head hurts from what happened just now and yesterday.

I started to take a shower and then headed to bed. Once I started to lay down in bed, my phone got a messaged, when I looked to see who it was, it was from Takano.

It read "Come over, we need to talk".

Like hell I will, I just want to be distance for now Takano. I know you'll get annoyed with me being distance, but I just want to be alone.

Awww, my baby is sad :^(  my feels in this chapter

And if I post a chapter really early and it doesn't show up, it means I post it by accident lol

Onodera: leave me alone

Me: *hugs him*

Takano: *gives death glare to me*

Me: *walks away*