Chapter 35

Onodera POV

Today is Takano San's birthday today, I didn't really plan out what we're going to do today. It's his birthday! I shouldn't be doing all the planning for him! I got his gift already, I'll give it to him later. It's in my bag, so hopefully he won't look in my bag.

I'll ask him when I get the chance to see him today. I mean, it's his birthday and all. Maybe I should give his present first, then celebrate. But that sounds weird, maybe we should celebrate, then I'll give him his gift........UGHHHH MY HEAD IS HURTING FROM THINKING WHAT TO DO?!

But since it's Christmas......that means authors will make a extra chapter to there Manga. Which means, more work for us and we have to give it in on time.

By the time we're done, we'll all be tired on Christmas. I don't want to spend a Christmas Day with Takano when we're all tired! Wait, what did I just say!? YOU KNOW WHAT, IM PRETENDING I NEVER SAID THAT!!

*skips to them after working all day*

"We're going.......home Rii Chan.....Merry Christmas.....". Kisa San waved to me and Takano goodbye in a tired voice. Hatori  left also in a rush though. I started to wait for Takano at his desk. "Oi, Takano San! Come on, I want to go home already"!

"We will soon, since there's a surprise for you that I did for the both of us".

"Ehhh?! A surprise?! What is it"!?

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told wouldn't it"?

"True, but I want to know"!

"God, your persistent"!

He gets on my nerves to be honest. He should tell, even if it's a surprise! But then it wouldn't be a surprise like he said.....whatever.

We started walking out of Marukawa, all tired from working. Takano started to hold one of y hands and I try to pull back. "T-Takano! People might s-"

"What did I tell you before? I don't care what other people think". He kissed the side of my head and smiled. His smiles are so heartwarming and it makes feel warm and happy when he smiles.

I went along with him holding onto my hand. I'll let him do it today since he won't let go and his Birthday is today too. But I actually want him to hold onto my hand. His hand is so warm in mine. Ok, I'm starting to be creepy again.

We started to walk to the apartments and headed to the elevator. I wonder what the surprise is. I'm really excited to know what it is.

(At Takano's apartment)

Takano stopped at his door and said, "I have to cover your eyes when we go inside, it's a surprise, remember".

"Seriously"?!

"Yes, seriously".

"Ughh! Okk, fine"! I crossed my arms and our them on my chest. Takano unlocked his door and started to close my eyes. He started to walk me inside his apartment. It sucks that I can't see what the surprise is. I started to walk when Takano would lead me and walk too, he then said "Ok, now keep your eyes closed by covering them with you hands. I need to do something quick".

"Ok"!

I closed my eyes and put my hands over my eyes when he took his hands off my eyes. I started to feel more excited, I wonder what Takano's surprise is still?! I'm about to find out soon!! But I shouldn't be feeling exciting, it's his birthday so I should be making a surprise. But maybe it won't be a big surprise.

I started to hear Takano walk near me. While he started to grab my arm and lead me somewhere, he said "Now I'm guiding you to the kitchen table".

Kitchen table? What's at a kitchen table? I know food would be there, but what else would be there instead of food?