Chapter 23

Takano POV

Being by Onodera's side has made me the happiest. He's still the same and stubborn like always with me, but just embarrass him a little and he'll start to feel embarrassed. And I'm going to do a prank on him today, this prank will make him scared and maybe sad. I'm going to tell him that I'm moving to a different state to work somewhere else that I got promoted from. Hopefully he'll buy the prank and not know I'm lying.

When we got to work, Onodera went to use the bathroom after working for a long time. I told everyone that I would be doing the prank on Onodera and told then to play along. Onodera started to come back from the bathroom and I was ready to do it.

Onodera POV

I'm still kinda tired from yesterday, I went to the bathroom at work to wash my wash to keep me awake and went back to the office. The workers kept looking at me, I wonder why. I started to work on the rest if stuff I had, I only have 30 minutes work left, I can do this! Right when I'm starting to work, Takano got up from his chair and said out loud.

"Everyone, I need tell you all something, I just got a call and somewhere in Europe I think just called me for a job and they said it could change my whole life to bring better". What? Please don't tell me he's going to take the job! Kisa San said in surprise "Are you taking the job Takano San"!?

"Of course I am, I thought about it and said I would take the job". He's kidding right!? Why does he sound so happy when he told us? Takano is a hard worker, so I can see why he can get a job opportunity like that. But why do I feel so sad if he does leave? Is it because I feel like he won't love me no more? He'll never come back? Will he even care if I'm heart broken again? All these thoughts are making sadder and sadder every moment! I got up from my chair and just went to the bathroom without saying a word.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and looked down in the sink. This can't be happening! He leaves right when I start to get my feelings out more and I start to care for him too. He literally is a Tyrant. I felt myself getting so sad, yet so angry at Takano. Get it together, I have to get it together! I wiped my face with water and then dried my face. When I looked in the mirror, my face looked horrible. I'm still tired, but my facial expression looks sad and tired. Its probably because Takano is going to his new job that's far away from here.

Right when I was about to leave the bathroom, I saw Takano come in. Oh great, now I have to see his face. "Oi Onodera". He hugged me from behind, but I pushed him off me. "What do you want"?!

"I was just making sure you understood me moving somewhere else to another job"? Your really going to ask that, Idiot!

"Yes I am! I don't care if you leave me, I guess I'm getting payback from when I left 10 years ago"! My eyes wide from what I just said. I put my hand on my eye and said "I.....I". Starting to shake, Takano was about to grab my hand, but I pushed him off me and said "Get away from me"! I ran off, I need to get away from him now!

I ran into the office and grabbed my brown coat and and my other stuff, I told Kisa San, Mino San and Hatori San that I was leaving early. I started to leave, running to the elevator. I pressed the button to go to the lobby, but why am I running away? Is it because I'm scared of Takano telling me more about him leaving to his job? I shook my head, trying to pull myself together and finally reached the floor I went to. I got out the building of Marukawa and started to walk home, maybe Takano won't know I'm walking since he goes on the train with me.

Takano is the worse I swear, he literally is! Does he want to leave that bad!? I started to walk faster, then I heard someone say "Onodera Kun"! I turned to see who it was and I saw Haitani San. Oh no, won't it be awkward because what happened last time?! And won't Takano get mad!? Wait, why should I care if he gets angry, he's leaving anyways too! "H-Hi Haitani San"!