Chapter 14 Special

This is a Valentines Day Special for Kisa/Yukina

Kisa POV

My name is Kisa Shouta, I work at Marukawa in the Emerald department. Some may say I look young, but I'm actually 30 years old. People get surprised when they know how old I am. My lover is Yukina Kou, everyone knows that he is a prince. All the girls at the bookstore go there to visit him. I can see why, he has such a charming face, his personality is the best, his voice is also the best. He's my dream guy, surprisedly, he would date a old hag like me. Its not like there's anything special about me too. But today is Valentine's Day, for a 30 year old, I don't know what to give him! Well wouldn't it be weird if I got him something for Valentine's Day. He did give me chocolates for Valentine's Day last year, that was nice of him, but I felt bad for not giving him anything. Well.....I did kiss him since that's what he wanted..... AGHHHH, THAT WAS EMBARRASSING!! What to do on Valentine's Day for him, what does he like? Books, but he works at a bookstore so he could get as many books he wants. A shirt? But I don't even know his shirt size. Should I spend time with him? It looks like he would be happy to hang out with me. I'm still debating if I should get him chocolates or not though, he would probably be like 'Kisa San! This is the best! I love you so much'! Is it pretty weird and sad that I know what this guys might be thinking.

I know what to do now! We'll walk around for a little bit and I'll give him chocolates I got him right now. I hope he likes this, he better! But I just remembered that everyone and every girl knows he's a prince and charming. So that means a bunch of girls will go after him and give him chocolates, while I'm in the background being all awkward not being able to give him his chocolates or even talk to him at his job. This should be fun.

I went to the bookstore, in the background hiding like always. I knew it, there are even more girls there! They have chocolates in there hands, but Yukina doesn't have any with him. That's weird, I wonder. I heard some girls talking near me saying "I can't believe Yukina didn't take the chocolates! Well he did say he's dating someone, I wonder who it is"? He didn't take the chocolates because of me, I feel my heart beating fast. He's really kind and nice I swear. I don't see any girls near him, nows my chance to talk to him. I went towards him "Yukina"! He looked and said "Kisa San"! I started to walk towards him when I saw a girl go up to Yukina and say "Yukina Kun, I wanted to say this for a long time now, but I love you so much"! I saw her give him a kiss on the cheek. Yukina's eyes went wide and he looked at me. What do I do, I want to yell at her and push her, but no one knows about us. Yukina pushed her gently and said "I-I'm sorry, I can't return my feelings! I'm going to leave"! My head feels blank, I wonder why?

I started to walk out the bookstore angry and confused. That girl seemed to like Yukina a lot in my opinion. What do I do now, I don't know how to ask him to spend Valentine's Day with me. I was outside when I heard Yukina behind me "Kisa San, wait up"! I stopped after a few steps and stopped "What do you want"? My tone was starting to get angry, I know it wasn't his fault too. He went in front of me and said "You know o wouldn't let anyone kiss me knowing that I'm with you. She did it out of nowhere, I didn't know. My heart is only for you Kisa San". I felt my heart fluttering in happiness, I don't know what to say now. "T-Thats ok, its just that I got jealous and angry when she kissed your cheek". I looked down in flutterness and didn't know what else to say. After that moment, I felt Yukina hug me and say "Kisa San! Your starting to get more jealous and protective"!

"What"!?

I lightly pushed him and gave him the chocolates I got him, "H-Here you go, Happy Valentine's Day Yukina". I looked the other way, giving him the chocolates. I went to glance at his expression, he looked so happy and surprised. I felt him kiss me on the lips while hugging me. I returned a kiss back to him, I feel so embarrassed doing that! He smiled and said "Thank you so much Kisa San, I love you! I left your chocolates at home, so I'll give you them later"! He's too perfect, his face and personality are the best! He held my hand with his and we started to walk to his house. "Yukina, people will see us".

"Don't worry, no one is around us".

I feel shy, what do I do!? He started to hold my hand tighter and I felt his warm tension running through me. I have a warm feeling in my heart. Just being by his side makes me happy enough. I really do love him, so this is what love is.

Sorry if this is short! I just really want to continue Takano and Onodera so bad!!